IV

Heir and Heiress

Eun Hee's POV

It's been 2 weeks since school started, and I hate it. A lot of girls are trying to befriend me just because I'm popular among boys. Tch.

So, it's our lunch break already. Me and Mi young, are eating our lunch at the cafeteria when a comossion happen. A lot of boys are lined through the Cafeteria doors, like they're waiting for a Idol or and Actress.

Oh! I almost forgot, Mi young is my only friend here at Seoul High. She's one of the daughter of Kims. I met her at my History class. She's at my Chemistry, English and Chinese classes. Cool right?!

Mi young sigh and I gave her a confused look, she notice it and spoke. "Oh, it's nothing. Its just that she's back." She? Who is She?

"Who? Mi Youngie, please speak properly." I chuckled and ruffle her hair. She laughed lightly "It's nothing! Let's just eat and then let's go to the Music Departement." I nodded my head in responsed and we ate our lunch quitely. And I forgot to tell you, Me and Mi Young took extra classes, which is dancing and music. I took guitar lesson and she took piano.

We left the cafeteria and went to the music department instead. She went to the piano room, and I went to the guitar room. And I saw one of the Myungsoo guy's friend. I think he's name is Sungyeol?

My guitar teacher approached me and asked, "Eun Hee, next week, there will be a presentation, and you'll be performing with Sungyeol-ssi. Is that okay with you?" I just nodded and Sungyeol-ssi approached me. "Annyeong! Lee Sungyeol imnida! You're Eun Hee right? I hope we can be good friends!" He said hyperly. I chuckled and shook his hand, "Annyeong, Sungyeol-ssi. Nae, I'm Eun Hee. Ofcourse we can." I said while smiling.

We practiced our piece until the bell rang. The teacher excused us for the whole afternoon subject so we just continued practicing. Sungyeol recieved a phone call.

"Nae, hyung?" "Bwo?! Now?" "Uhh, arasso. I'll be there." And then he hang up.

He turned to me and smiled "Eun Hee, you wanna come with me?" I gave him a confused look, "Where, Sungyeol? With whom?" Yes we already dropped the formality.

"With me, silly. And my friends. At 4th floor. Kaja!" He dragged me and I didn't even get a chance to protest.

We arrived at a abandonded room at the 4th floor. And I saw Sungyeol's friends. And the Myungsoo guy isn't around. Suddenly someone snatched me from Sungyeol's grip.

"Annyeong, noona! You must be my noona right? My name is Sungjong. Do you like shopping?" He said cutely. It took me everything just not to pinch his cheek. "I guess so. Uh, no?" I said shyly. "Gwenchana, noona!" He said. This kid is too energetic! 

Just then, someone took my hand and kissed the back of it. "Woohyun at your service, babe." He said seductively and winked at me. I just nodded and took my hand back. 

"I'm sorry for my members' attitude, Eun Hee-ssi. I'm Sunggyu, Infinite's leader." Infinite? He said while smiling. Phew, at least someone is normal. "That's Dongwoo  over there, and the one he's playing with is Hoya. You must know Sungyeol, nae? And L is still missing." L? Then the Myungsoo guy doesn't belong to their group?

I bowed and talked, "I didn't mean to be rude but, what's Infinite, Sunggyu-ssi? And I thought that Myungsoo guy is part of your little group?" I said while tilting my head. Then suddenly, Dongwoo-ssi stood up and walked closer to me. "Infinite? You don't know what that is? Waah! Daebak. We're a group, and our group's name is Infinite. And yes, Myungsoo belongs to our group, but he prefers to be called L. So call him L not Myungsoo, arasseo?" He explained while laughing. He's nice! 

Suddenly, Myungsoo L came with a girl. The girl he's with is familiar! He looked at me weirdly and rolled his eyes on me. The atmosphere suddenly became heated between Hoya and L. 

"I told you not to bring just anyone here, L." He said sternly. "Then why is she here?" L said while pointing at me. I suddenly felt unwelcomed. Sungyeol who must have notice my discomfort, answered back. "She's not just anyone. She's my friend." He said while walking closer to me.

L opened he's mouth to speak but he stopped when the girl she's with spoke, "No, it's okay oppa." She said in a flirty way. Sungyeol who is beside me scoffed. "You, I think I saw you somewhere." She said and walked closer to me and eyed me. Then it clicked into me. She's the Park Heiress! She's Park Jiyeon. 

I got nervous that she might recognised me, I shifted my gaze on the floor and mumbled, "Huh? I haven't even saw you before, agashi,"

If your wondering how come they never knew that I'm the Mysterious Lee Heiress, everytime I attend a party, I always wear a mask.

L suddenly butted in our conversation, "Let's just go, Jiyeon. Kaja" He said sweetly, and he looked piercely at us and left with Jiyeon.

--

NA:
 

Hi :D