III

Heir and Heiress

 

 

Eun Hee’s POV

After few more minutes, the bell finally rang. As soon as it rang, my phone buzzed. It was Daehyun oppa! I pressed the answer key immediately. “Yobosoeyo?” I said while smiling.

“Yah! Do you know how much I missed you! Why do you have to transfer to Seoul High I’m here at TSA!” He nagged. I kept the phone away from my ear to prevent ear damage. “I miss you too, oppa.” I said while laughing.

“Eun Hee, come out now. I’m here at your school gate, meet me here.” He said and hanged up. He didn’t even give me a chance to say no or yes! I picked my stuffs and headed to the gate.

I saw him getting bombarded by some girls. He notice me and ran to me then he hugged me. “I miss you so much, princess.” I chuckled and hugged him back, “I miss you too, oppa.”

“Kaja, let’s go our favourite ice cream parlor!” He broke the hug and dragged me to the nearest bus stop. A bus was already waiting there so we just hopped. We sat at the back part of the bus.

“Oh! Oppa, I forgot, Man Deok ajussi will pick me up from school today!” I said panicking. He smiled and told me, “We’ll just inform him that you’re with me.” I nodded and sent a message to ajussi.

If you’re wondering who’s Man Deok Ajussi, he’s my personal butler. When Mom and Dad are not home, he’s the one who takes care of me. My thoughts was broke when the bus halted to stop.

Daehyun took my hand and we hopped off the bus and walked through the busy street. We stopped in front of our favorite ice cream parlor.  Different kinds of ice cream welcome us. The aroma of ice cream made me excited.

“It’s been a while since we went here, right, princess?” He said while chuckling. He must have notice my excitement. I nodded my head happily and went to our usual booth. A waiter went to our booth and asked for our orders. I ordered Vanilla and he ordered Double Dutch. Our order arrive after few more minutes.

“So tell me, how’s your first day of school?” He said while eating. I told him the whole story, including the bumping with The devil  Myungsoo and Kai.

“Wow, you’re really clumsy, huh.” He said and laughed. “I am not!” I said while poking my ice cream. We chatted for few more minutes until we decided to go home.

As he promised, he walked me home. We bid our goodbyes and goodnight to each other and then he left.

--

Myungsoo’s POV

The bell finally rang. I thought I was gonna die there! Math is just not my thing. I hurriedly left our room and went to the school gates. I saw Hoya hyung, Woohyun hyung, Sungjong, Sungyeol hyung and Dongwoo hyung waiting. I walked closer to them and Sungjong spoke, “Sunggyu hyung is still in there. He told us to wait for him here.” I nodded my head in response.

I saw Eun Hee hugging a blonde guy. He must be his boyfriend. Sungyeol must have notice the scene too, he nudge me and asked “Isn’t she the one who bumped into you this morning? I heard she’s a transferee. She’s popular among the boys inside our room, ey.” Still eyeing them.

I shifted my gaze into my phone and I smiled automatically.

I saw our picture together. Me back hugging her. I really miss her. So much.

--

NA:

How is it? Please subscribe and comment.