VII

Heir and Heiress

Eun Hee's POV

I lost my mood to party right after I saw Myungsoo L. I didn't know why though. I just went home and decided to get some sleep. I arrived at our gate and a butler took my car and parked it.

I entered our house and I found it empty. Maybe Mom and Dad went out for bussiness. I walked upstairs and entered my room.

I showered and dried my hair, then I slept. 

--

(Eun Hee's POV)

It was very dark. I can't hear anything except my Mom's begging and my brother who is crying.

"Yeobo, jebal-yo. Don't leave. Please don't!" I heard my mom crying and begging. "Appa, don't leave us!" My brother begged.

"This is all your fault why I wanted to leave. Why I went to have some affairs!" My father shouted, I flinched. My father was dragging me by my wrist. "Appa, it hurts. Please let go. And don't leave, Appa!" I cried as I shrugged my wrist from his tight grip.

"Ani, my princess. You'll come with me, I'll take you away from this mother of yours. I'll make you live in luxury." He promised while smiling at me. I was always a Daddy's girl. I was his favorite. "Appa, ani. I want to stay here. With Tae Jun and Mom. Please don't leave us appa!" I cried and cried until he was pissed of me. He shoved me into the ground, "Arraseo! Then don't come!" He said and left us. He left us crying in the dark, he abandonded us. He abandonded me.

--

I jolted as I dreamt of that scene, again. I cried and cried as I remembered that day. That was the day when my real mom became a drunkard.

She always go home, drunk. She would always hit me, and blamed my Father's leave to me. My brother died, and she blamed that to me too. She killed herself days after Tae Jun, my brother, died. I was left all alone. My father never visits my Mom or my brother's funeral, even though I always informed him.

That's when I realized that my Appa doesn't care about us any more.

I became a orphan. I felt like I was all alone in this dark cruel world. I felt like dying. Months later, I was adopted by the Lee's. I became a huge headline. They protected me from the media. They protected me from everything. That's when I felt like I belong to this family. I belong to them.

--

Few more hours later, my parents arrived.

"Mom, Dad!" I said while running to them. They both chuckled and Dad opened his arms to welcomed me. "How's my princess?" Dad said while hugging me.

"Your princess misses you both so much, Appa." I said while looking at the both of them. Mom smiled and went to us. "We missed you as well, princess." 

"Oh right! Next week is your 18th birthday, Eun Hee. We'll held a party, and me and your Mom decided to show your face to the media." Appa said while eyeing me. I felt so nervous after hearing that thing. My mom placed a hand on my should and said, "Is that okay with you, sweetie?" I nodded my head in responsed.

I'll do this for them. I'll make them proud. I thought.

--

Myungsoo's POV

I was shocked when I saw Eun Hee dancing with my cousin, Kai. I though she only knew how to play the guitar, but this as well! Wow. I admit, I'm attracted to her. I only wore this facade so that she'll never know.

I felt my heart was crushed in piece when I saw them looking in each other's eye. I looked away.

My members congratulated her and I just stood away from them. I decided to take my stress away by flirting with Eun Ji. She always has been my toy.

I left with her and decided to went to mall. She kept  on blaberring stuffs and I couldn't take it anymore. I told her that I was supposed to meet my Appa. She agreed and I left.

I saw some of my club babes at mall, alone. I smirked and I went near her. "L, I saw you already." She said while I was just about to shock her. I laughed and went next to her. We decided to eat and shop. I was walking her to her car when I saw someone familiar. Too familiar. It was Eun Hee, riding a ferrari. 

I was shocked to see her driving like that. She's always a mystery for me. I decided to shrugged the scene and went to focused at my company.

Eun Hee, how come I felt like your hiding something. Something important.