Jealousy

Because of you, I change...

Top was furious and went straight to class. He wanted to tell everybody that he’s taken by the most beautiful girl he has met but he doesn’t want to force Yuri. For now, all he could do is try not to blurt things out.GD saw the expression on Top’s face.

“Are you okay?”GD asked Top.

“Not really.”He sighed.

“Yuri related?”GD asked.

“Sort of. It’s just that the girls in the uni don’t know I have a girlfriend and they’re all over me. I want to tell the whole world that Yuri is my girlfriend but she doesn’t want to. She said she doesn’t like the attention.”Top said.

“Of course the girls are all over you. You use to be all over them. It’ll be hard for them to realize that you’ve changed. If you really like Yuri, you should tell her what happened and she’ll realize something.”GD said.

“But what if she’ll think being in a relationship with me is difficult and we break up.”Top said quietly.

GD has never seen his best friend act this way.

“You’re so innocent after all.”GD said while chuckling but Top wasn’t in the mood.

“If Yuri really likes you, she will not think that way.”GD said as he pats him on the shoulder.

 

After class, he caught up with Yuri outside of their Uni and went home together.

“Yuri-ah…”He said.

“Yes.”Yuri said looking at him.

“Never mind.”He said as he took Yuri’s glasses off.

“You should throw this away.”Top said.

“Why???”Yuri asked.

“Because you’re really pretty. I don’t know why you want to hide your beauty.”He said.

“I’m pretty???”Yuri asked sarcastically.

“If I weren’t, you probably won’t like me.”Yuri said.

“Probably…”He teased and Yuri hits him.

“Where’s my glasses?”Yuri asked.

“I threw it away.”He said.

“Really??? Yah!!!”Yuri said.

“I was just joking. What if you stop wearing this glasses and I wear them?”He asked as he puts them on.

“What’s in it for me?”Yuri asked.

“You’ll get a geeky boyfriend.”He said.

“I don’t think you’ll look geeky with those glasses.”Yuri said.

“Do I look handsome then?”He asked teasingly.

“Mr.Cocky…”Yuri said as she went ahead of him.

As Yuri went ahead, she heard someone called Top.

“Top!!!”A girl shouted.

Yuri turned to find a girl approaching him. She was one of the classy girls. Yuri turned back and walked away from him. Apart of her felt jealous and wanted to yell at the girl but a part of her told her to remain calm. She’s falling for him more and more. She doesn’t know why. The Top who was a womanizer is so innocent and cute in real life.

Top ran away from the girl and went to Yuri.

“Yuri!!! Why did you leave me?”Top asked while pouting.

“The girl is from the same Uni. What if she saw us together?”Yuri said.

“So what? You’re my girlfriend now. I want to show you to the whole world.”He said as he hugs her by the waist.

“You mean that?”Yuri asked.

Top placed his head on Yuri’s shoulder.

“Yes I mean it.”He said and kissed her cheeks.

Yuri was blushing when Top said it. She was smiling from ear to ear. Despite his past, he’s such a good boyfriend.

“Yuri…”Someone called out which caught both their attention.

Yuri looked up and saw Donghae looking at them. Yuri let go of Top’s hand and waves at Donghae. Top looked at him with envy.

“Hey… What’s up?”Yuri asked.

“I was just walking around the neighborhood and saw you.”Donghae said.

“Nice seeing you. Are you teaching today?”Yuri asked.

“Yea. You’re teaching tomorrow right.”He said.

“Yea.”Yuri said and smiles at him.

Top then pulled Yuri’s shirt to get her attention.

“This is Top, my…”Yuri said.

“Boyfriend.”Top said and shook hands with Donghae.

Yuri can’t help but chuckle looking at a jealous Top.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then.”Yuri said and pulled Top by his hand.

As they walked, Top didn’t say a word to Yuri. Yuri knew he is jealous. He didn’t glance at her and just looked in front with his hands in his pocket.

“Oppa… Don’t be jealous.”Yuri said as she tugs on his arm.

Top didn’t say anything and continued walking. Yuri stopped in front of him and looked at him in the eyes.

“Oppa…”Yuri said and gave him a peck on the lips.

“You didn’t tell me there’s a male teacher working with you.”He said angrily.

“You’re so cute. But I did introduce you to him as my boyfriend.”Yuri said and made Top smile.

“I’m still jealous.”He said while pouting.

“Don’t worry… I have no feelings for him. Only you.”Yuri said as they started walking again.

“I have something to tell you.”Top said.

“What is it?”Yuri asked.

“It’s just that since the girls in I-Seoul don’t know that I have a girlfriend, they flirt and tried to kiss me. I’m sorry but I did tell them I’ve changed and rejected the offer.”Top said but Yuri remains quiet.

When she heard it, her heart was filled with green envy. She feels like punching those girls.

“I’m really sorry…”Top said again.

“I’m jealous.”Yuri admits and made Top to chuckle.

“I know you are. So, is it okay if people know that you’re my girlfriend?”He asked.

Yuri thought for a while.

“Yes.”Yuri said shyly.

“Now, I don’t have to worry.”He said as he put his arm around Yuri’s shoulder.

Both of them walked towards Yuri’s apartment talking about the past. Yuri felt so comfortable around him.

“You seriously have a lot of girls.”Yuri said.

“That was two months ago.”He said.

“I thought your motto was “Another day, another girl.”Yuri said while chuckling.

“Yah!!! You thought about me before??”He asked.

“All girls think about how you’re such a ert.”Yuri said while chuckling.

“It was in the past. Am I a ert to you?”He whined.

“Maybe…”Yuri teased.

“Yah!!!”He whined like a child.

“Who won’t think that way? Seriously talking, I never would expect you to be like this.”Yuri said and smiles at him.

“I don’t want to talk about the past.”He said angrily.

“Araso.”Yuri said as she pinches his cheeks.

Top pouted and gave her a kiss on the cheek.