Annoyed... Falling for her???

Because of you, I change...

“Why are you following me?”Yuri asked angrily.

“Because I want to say sorry.”He said.

“What are you sorry about?”Yuri asked.

“For asking you many questions just now.”He replied.

“I forgive you.”She said and wanted to leave.

“That is not sincere.”He said.

“It is. I forgive you from the bottom of my heart.”Yuri said.

She left him but he still followed her.

“I am getting annoyed right now.”Yuri said angrily and kicked his left leg.

“Someone HELP!!!”She shouted but Top covered .

“Fine… I’ll leave you. See you at the club.”He said.

“I’m not going there anymore.”Yuri replied and covered .

“Ahah… It is you.”He said but Yuri ignored him and ran home.

Top decided to let her go.

 

“Seriously, what is his problem? He annoys the hell out of me.”Yuri said as she enters her apartment.

Yuri decided not to go to Uni tomorrow and called Yoona so that she could just go straight to school.

 

“Why am I thinking about her?”He asked. He was sitting on the sofa with a book.

“I need to stop thinking about her.”He said to himself.

 

The next day, Top waited for Yuri near the entrance. He knew that she’s always with her friend but today he didn’t see Yuri with her friend.

“Excuse me… Where’s Yuri?”He asked Yoona.

“ummm… She’s not feeling well.”Yoona said and left him.

 

Yuri just woke up and was in the toilet brushing when she heard the door bell rang.

“Yoong… Didn’t I tell you not to fetch me?”Yuri shouted as she approached the door with a brush in .

When she opens the door, she was very surprised. Top looked at her and laugh. Yuri closed the door but Top blocked it by his foot.

“Ahhhh…”He shouted.

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong? Sorry… Are you okay?”She mumbled as she bent down to check his foot.

When she looks at him, he smirks and went inside.

“Yah!!! Did I invite you in?”She said as she took the brush and washes at the kitchen sink.

“I just feel like going in.”He said and checked the surrounding.

“There’s not much to look at.”Yuri said as her apartment was small.

“I heard you were sick so I brought you soup but it seems like you’re not sick at all.”He said.

“Kwon Yuri, are you ditching class?”He asked.

“How do you even know my name?”Yuri asked as she glares at him.

“I have my source.”He said and chuckles.

“Stalker… You’re a stalker. I should report you to the police.”Yuri said.

“Come on. I was just bringing you soup. Here.”He said as she gives Yuri a thermos.

“Didn’t you put in some drugs or something?”Yuri asked.

“I didn’t. I asked my maid to make some.”He said as he took the thermos from Yuri and took a bowl from her cupboard.

He poured the soup and took a spoon that was being dried near the sink.

“You can have it.”Yuri said.

“If you insist. I brought it because I thought you were sick but it seems like you’re faking it.”He said.

“If it isn’t because of you, I would be going to class.”Yuri said.

“So you were avoiding me.”He said.

“Duh…”Yuri said.

Top was drinking the soup while Yuri looks from afar. The smell of the soup was tempting and she gulped every time he drinks the soup.

“You want it?”He teased.

“Okay.”Yuri said and took it from him which made him to chuckle.

“I was just hungry you know.”Yuri said as she sat beside him and drank the soup.

She switched on the TV so that it was not awkward.

“Hey. You can leave now.”Yuri said suddenly.

“Fine.”He said as he walked out of the door.

Yuri assists him and thanked him for the soup.

“Wait a minute. The thermos.”Yuri said as she ran back and cleans it.

Top went back inside and watch TV while Yuri cleans it.

“Here you go.”Yuri said.

“I’m going to watch my favorite show first. You can put it on the table.”He said.

Yuri doesn’t want to argue and sat beside him. With a bowl of soup, she watches the TV with him.

Both of them were happily watching the TV until Yuri saw the clock and it was 10.

“Yah!!! You’ve been here for nearly 2 hours. Go home.”Yuri said as she got up.

Top got up lazily and took the thermos on the table.

“I had fun.”He said and smiled.

“Thanks for the soup.”Yuri said and smiled at him.

“You smiled at me.”He said as he pinches her cheeks.

“Yah!!!”She said as she kicks his left leg again.

“Yah!!!”He said bending down rubbing his leg.

“You deserve it.”Yuri said and pushed him towards the door.

He left the apartment with a smile on his face.

“Why am I spending time with him? He’s just a player. No more meeting with him after this.”Yuri said as she took a shower.

It has been about 2 weeks since meeting Yuri. They rarely see each other probably because Yuri has been avoiding him. Yuri was always in his head whether he likes it or not. She wasn’t the typical type of girl who would always try to be with him and up to him.

Top went back to his house and saw his sister outside walking at their garden.

“Top!!!”She shouted.

“What do you want?”He asked annoyed.

“Why are you so weird lately?”She asked as she approached him.

“What do you mean?”He asked.

“You go home early since two weeks ago. I assume you don’t go to clubs anymore. Are you alright?”She said as she squeezes his face.

Top kept quiet.

“Aha!!! You found the girl.”She literally shouted and jumped happily.

“What are you talking about?”He asked as he went towards the door.

“Who is she?”She asked.

“No one.”He said.

“Come on. She must be really special to you.”She said as she followed him to his room.

Top was really annoyed and decided to just tell her sister.

“It’s just that she’s always in my head. I tried to think of other things but she’s still in my head. I’m going crazy.”He said and smiled at the thought of Yuri.

Minhee could see that he’s happy at the thought of the girl.

“Go get her then.”Minhee said.

“The problem is that she knows about my girl crazy.”He said and went in his room.

“Well then, tell her you’ve changed and I’m pretty sure she’ll like you too. You’ve got the charms like myself.”She said and smirks.

“You have charms?? Right…”He said and Minhee threw a pillow at Top’s face.

“But I don’t think she likes me like I like her.”He said.

“Some girls don’t show if they’re interested in a guy.”She said.

“And I’m afraid mum will not like her. She’s not the same standard of living as ours.”He said.

“Well, who cares? You like her. You like her right? Not just your usual one week girl.”She asked.

“I’ve been chasing her for two weeks now. What do you think?”He said.

“I mean I understand her if she doesn’t like you. I mean you’re a player.”Minhee said which made Top to glare at her.

“Yea, I get it you’ve changed but in her eyes she still thinks of you as the player at Uni. Just be nice to her. You never know she might like you as well.”She said.

“Thanks for the advice.”He said and asked Minhee to get out of his room.