Meeting and stalking...

Because of you, I change...

The next day, Class was normal as always but her memories of the past kept on repeating on her head. As she was walking to her house, a tear dropped to her cheeks without her even realizing it. She wiped it off quickly and got to her apartment. She did her assignments to forget the past but it kept on playing in her head. She decided to go to the club today since she has got no dance lessons. She got herself ready and went out to her favorite club, Zing.

 

Top didn’t go to school due to a hangover from the late night out with his crew. He planned to go to the club again tonight. He got ready at about 8pm and left with his crew.

 

When he arrived, he was brought to a private room upstairs where he could see the dance floor filled with people. Two y girls approached him and sat by his side. He made out with each of the girl until he stopped when he saw a girl dancing ily. He looked at her and followed her every move. He saw her rejecting a guy trying to dance with her. She drank water only and when she was offered a beer, she rejected them. She then was about to leave the club when a guy forcefully pull her hand and drag her to the back of the dance floor. Top then saw what happened and his reflex made him to stand up.

“Sorry ladies.”He said and went down towards the dance floor.

He went towards where the girl was dragged and found the guy on the floor with her foot on his stomach.

“Don’t you ever touch me, ert.”She said and walked away.

“Hey…”Top called out as he touches her.

“Another ert.”She said as she turned to face him.

“No… Are you okay?”He asked.

Yuri was surprised to see Top in the club. When she saw him, her eyes widened and she quickly left.

“Hey… You’re the girl I saw at Uni.”He said as he tried catching up with her.

Yuri ran faster and tried to avoid him.

“Taxi!!!”She called out but Top took her hand.

“Let go.”She said but Top turned her around.

“I want to see your face.”He said but Yuri kept looking down.

“Please… Can’t you just let me go?”Yuri said as she tried pulling her hands.

Top felt bad for forcing Yuri and decided to let her go.

 

“Why did I let her go? Why did I feel so bad? Why am I chasing her?”He asked to himself.

 

Yuri was in the taxi with thoughts about Top.

“I thought he was going to me. Thank god.”She thought.

 

The next day, Yuri wasn’t planning on going to class since she was tired from the club but Yoona as always goes to the house and woke her up. Yuri can’t tell her that she didn’t want to go because Yoona would be angry at her. She woke up and gets dresses as always and went together.

 

As Yuri was going to her class, someone stopped her. She looks up to find Top smirking.

“Can I help you?”Yuri asked pretending to not know anything that had happened.

“Are you the girl I saw at the club?”He asked.

“What club?”Yuri asked innocently.

Since she wears glasses in school, people assume she’s the geeky type.

“Can I take your glasses off?”He asked.

“What for? I’m sorry but I’m late for class.”Yuri said angrily and was about to go to her class.

“Are you sure you’re not the girl I talked to at the club?”He asked again.

“I don’t go to clubs.”Yuri lied.

“Then, do you want to make out?”He asked.

“ert.”She said and Top was convinced that it is her by her voice.

“You are the girl.”He said.

“I’m not.”She said sternly.

“Then why are you acting all angry?”He asked.

“Because you annoy me.”She said and went away from him.

Top wasn’t convinced because she didn’t want him to take her glasses off and she was being angry.

 

He followed Yuri until she stopped and turns at him.

“What do you want?”Yuri asked.

“I just want to know the truth.”He said.

“That’s the truth. Why do you care anyway? You want to make out with the girl you met at the club.”Yuri said.

“Such low life.”She said quietly.

“So what if I like to make out with people? It’s not your problem.”He said.

“Yes, it’s not my problem. So, stop following me low life.”She said and quickly went to her class.

Top was angry when she calls him that. He feels like he needs to explain to her.

 

When she was about to go home, someone stopped her way again. She turned to find Yoona.

“Phew…”She said.

“What’s wrong?”Yoona asked.

“Top kept asking me if I was the girl who he met at the club.”Yuri said.

“Is it you?”Yoona asked.

“Yea but I told him no of course.”Yuri said.

“Good girl.”She said and pats Yuri’s head.

Yoona dropped Yuri at her apartment and went home.

 

Yuri then went to the dance studio. Little that she knows, someone was following her. As she enters the studio, she was called outside and was given a bouquet of flowers with a card on it.

It said, “I’m sorry… -Top”

Yuri read it and threw it in the trash can outside.

“Yuri Unni, why did you throw the pretty flowers?”One of her students asked.

“It’s nothing. I don’t know who send them.”Yuri said.

“Yuriah… You shouldn’t throw things people give to you.”Mrs.Lee said as she took the flowers.

“I’ll give it to you then.”Yuri said while smiling.

“Oh Thank you.”Mrs.Lee said flustered.

“Here’s the card.”She added.

“You can throw that away.”Yuri said.

“Btw, who’s Top?”Mrs.Lee asked.

“Just someone.”Yuri said and went to the studio.

“Unnie, why didn’t you take the flowers?”They questioned her.

“It’s from someone I dislike.”She said.

“Ooooo...”The girls shout and made Yuri blush.

“Yul unnie is blushing.”The youngest said and all the girls laugh.

“Hey… Everybody start warming up.”Yuri said to which they did.

As Yuri went to put on a song, she saw someone looking at her from the door. She turned but found no one. She then started teaching them the dance moves she taught the previous lessons. After her lessons, she went out to talk to Mrs.lee. As she went out, she saw someone with her. She decided to leave them alone and went straight home. As she was about to cross the road, she saw Top going towards her. She quickly goes back and went to an ice cream shop nearby. She bought her all time favorite strawberry ice cream. As she sat down, she saw him going inside.

“… Seriously… What the hell??”Yuri said as she lowered her head.

She ate her ice cream quietly and don’t dare to look up. After about 10 minutes, she finally looked up and to her horror she found him sitting at the opposite table with his face facing her. He saw her and waved with a smile. Yuri awkwardly smiled at him and got up. She went pass by him real quickly and to avoid him pulling her hand; she put it up and walked far from him. She smiled as she passed by him and quickly cross the road before it turns red. When she looks back, he was at the back of her. She was so surprised and fell back a little bit.