Relationship

Because of you, I change...

Top sighed and tried knocking her door but then he doesn’t want to disturb her neighbors. After knocking for a while, he decided to just go home.

“Did I just blow my chance with her?”He thought sadly.

“She likes me but why is she hiding her feelings?”He said.

“Aha… Let’s make her jealous until she finally admits in liking me.”He said with a laugh.

Top planned on how to make Yuri jealous by using the girls in school. He was sure that in a day or so, she will be knocking on his door.

 

It was Saturday and Yuri has dancing lessons since the recital is soon.

“Are you ready class??? The recital is next week.”Yuri said as she presses play.

Her class dance in sync and Yuri was proud of them.

“Very good.”Yuri said as she gave them a standing ovation.

“Yay!!!”The girls screamed to each other.

Yuri can’t help but smile at their happy faces. Even though they were already in sync, they still practiced over and over again. After practicing, they went home while Yuri stayed behind and sat in front of the mirrored wall thinking about Top.

“I made the right decision.”Yuri said as she sighed and closed her eyes.

Suddenly, she felt like someone sat next to her. She opened her eyes to find Mrs.Lees’s son.

“Hye.”Yuri said.

“Hey.”He replied looking at the mirror.

“Why are you sitting alone in the room?”He asked.

“Thinking about stuff.”Yuri said.

“Shall we dance?”Donghae asked.

“Huh??”Yuri asked confused.

“Let’s dance.”Donghae said.

“What dance??”Yuri asked.

“Tango???”He replied.

“Sure…”Yuri said as both of them stands up.

Both of them then dance to the song from Donghae’s Ipod while laughing. They were pros and can’t help but laugh as they dance.

Around 11am, Yuri decided to go home. She was already tired from the dancing. As she was walking to her apartment, she saw Top nearby. She decided to ignore him.

“Are you angry?”He suddenly asked as she came nearer.

Yuri kept quiet and just went to the front door.

“You should be.”He said.

“I am.”Yuri said.

“You miss me…”He said teasingly.

He was happy that she misses him. He doesn’t know why but he likes teasing her and sees her annoyed face.

“Why would I miss you?”She said angrily and went in.

Top followed her and went in. Yuri glares at him.

“I don’t allow guys in my house.”He said.

“Come on. It’s not like I’ve never been inside your house before.”He said.

“Get out.”She said.

“Come on. Just tell me you miss me.”He pouted.

Yuri can’t handle it anymore.

“Yes!!! I miss you. Now, get out.”She said.

“Really??”He asked and pulled her by the waist.

“I miss you too.”He said and kisses her.

She tried pushing him but she was pinned onto the wall. He kissed Yuri passionately and Yuri kissed back. Truthfully, Yuri felt so tingly whenever they kiss.

“You forgive me??”He asked while breaking from the kiss.

“Yes and I’m sorry about saying we’re not suitable.”Yuri said.

“No problem.”He said and pulls Yuri to the sofa and let her sit on his lap.

“So, wanna give us a try?”He asked.

“What do you think?”Yuri asked.

“Yes??”He said quietly.

Yuri pecks his cheek and smiles.

“Can you do me a favour though?”Yuri asked.

“Anything.”He said.

“Quit going to clubs and making out with any girl you sees.”Yuri said while pouting.

“I’ve quit that about a month ago when I met you.”He said.

Yuri raised one of her brow.

“Okay. Last 2 weeks, I did go to the club but for a drink because I was sad.”He said and pouts.

Yuri pinched his cheeks and kisses him on the lips.

“I’m sorry. I thought you’ll handle it better than that since you probably have been rejected before.”Yuri said.

“Girls never reject me.”He said and made Yuri to chuckle.

“Never??”Yuri asked and laughs.

“Yah!!!”He said and tickles Yuri.

“I believe you.”She said sarcastically.

“I’m telling you the truth.”Top said.

Yuri just smiles at him and wanted to get up.

“Where are you going?”He asked as he tightens his arm around her waist.

“I need to get ready for my dance class.”Yuri said.

“You just went in the morning and we just got together.”He said.

“As much as I want to be with you, I’ve got work to do to pay for my rent.”Yuri said and got up.

“I can help you.”He said and smirks.

“No thanks.”Yuri said as she got ready.

 

After a while, Yuri finally got out of her room.

“You’re wearing that?”He asked.

“Yea, why?”Yuri asked.

“It’s too tight. I’m not letting you go out like that.”He said.

“It’s just for a dance class. I like it when you get jealous.”Yuri said and smiles.

“But…”He said.

“It’s only a dance class filled with teenage girls.”Yuri said.

“Fine…”He said finally giving in.

“Don’t be jealous. You’re the only one right now.”Yuri said.

“Right now… What’s that supposed to mean?”He asked.

Yuri was really annoyed and Top could see it.

“I’m really sorry. It’s just that this is my first time in a real relationship with a girl that I really like. I can’t help but feel scared if I lose you.”He said.

“You’re so sweet. Don’t worry. You won’t. In a relationship, there must be trust. If you trust me then you won’t have a problem.”Yuri said.

“I trust you.”He said.

“Good.”Yuri said.

“I’m going now.”Yuri said and went out.

Top stayed behind and waited for Yuri to come back home.

 

“I can’t believe Top is so innocent in a relationship. He really cares about me.”Yuri said and smiles.

As she went inside the dance studio, her class welcomes her with a hug. Yuri smiles and got ready. After teaching, Yuri was really tired and she can’t wait to get home and see Top. She was smiling as she packs her stuff.

“Unnie, why are you smiling?”One of her student asked.

“Nothing.”She said and went out.

“Why are you in a rush?”Donghae asked as Yuri was about to go out.

“Someone is waiting for me. Bye Donghae.”Yuri said and ran to her apartment.

 

When she arrived, she opens the door but it was quiet.

“Top.”She said quietly but there was no reply.

“I guess he went home.”Yuri said disappointed.

Suddenly, Yuri’s waist was wrapped with a pair of hands.

“Were you disappointed that I wasn’t here?”He asked.

“Yes!! But you’re here.”She said and turned around to face him.

She gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Just on the cheek.”He said.

“Do you want to eat before you leave?”Yuri asked as she looks at the clock.

Top decided to kiss her on the lips. Yuri was totally surprised and smiles at him.

“Do you want to eat dinner here?”Yuri asked.

“I just want you.”He said.

“You’re so cheesy.”Yuri said as she tried to break free from Top’s hug.

“Alright then. I would love to try your food.”He said as he tightens the hug.

“Could you let me go? I need to cook.”Yuri said.

Top pouts and brought her to the kitchen with his hands still around her waist.

“Top!! I need to cook.”Yuri said.

“But I don’t want to let you go. What if we skip dinner and just watch TV?”He said.

“Why don’t you help me then?”Yuri asked as she smiles at him.

“I would love to.”He said as he took the 2 aprons hanging and put it on them.

 

Both of them started cooking with Yuri directing Top on what to do. Yuri was cooking her specialty; Spaghetti carbonara.

“It smells good.”Top said as he tried it.

“Of course. Who made it?”Yuri said as she got two plates.

“My girlfriend did.”He said and made Yuri blush.

Both of them ate the food until their stomachs were full.

“It’s 8 already. Shouldn’t you be going home?”Yuri said as she cleans the dishes.

“Are you asking me to leave?”He said and pouts.

“I was just asking.”Yuri said.

“Then, do you want me to stay here?”Top asked.

“No. We just started dating.”Yuri said.

“Alright then.”He said and went towards Yuri.

“I’ll see you after school tomorrow.”Yuri said and kisses him on the lips.

“After school?”He asked.

“As much as I want to spend more times with you, I don’t want people to talk about us.”She said.

“Alright then. I’ll listen to my girlfriend.”He said and hugs her tightly.

Top left Yuri’s apartment and went home. Yuri felt lonely when he wasn’t around.