Back to his old self...

Because of you, I change...

Their face was only a few cm apart. Top can no longer stand it. He took the courage and presses his lips on hers. He was nervous on the thought of Yuri rejecting his kiss. Yuri was surprised but accepted the kiss. Top was surprised that she didn’t pull herself from him or push him. He was really happy.

 Top smiles as Yuri stares outside.

“So, you like me?”He asked.

“What do you think?”Yuri asked.

“Come on. Don’t play games with me.”He said as he grab Yuri’s waist and pulls her closer.

“Are you angry?”Yuri asked teasingly.

“Come on.”He whined as his hug tightens around her waist.

“You’re so cute.”Yuri said as she turns her head to face him.

Top just pout like a child.

Top pulls her chin up and kiss her again. This time Yuri suddenly pulls back.

“Why??”He asked and they were down already.

“I don’t think we’ll work out.”She said as she went out from the Ferris wheel.

Suddenly, the thought of him being a playboy in the past made Yuri to change her mind.

“I can’t like him. He’ll just break my heart.”Yuri thought.

“Hey… Wait a minute.”He said as he pulls Yuri by the hand and brought her to an isolated space.

“Why the sudden change?”He asked.

“I don’t think we’re suitable for each other.”She said and went away from him.

“What do you mean we’re not suitable?”He asked quietly and thought of what Yuri said.

Yuri was about to go to the restaurant when Yoona called her name.

“Yul!!! Where were you?”She asked as she ran towards Yuri with the guys walking coolly at the back.

“Are they like your bodyguard or something?”Yuri asked while chuckling.

“Did you play already?”Yoona asked.

“Yea I did. You?”Yuri asked.

“Sorry but we couldn’t wait for you and decided to just play.”Yoona said.

“It’s okay.”Yuri said.

“Where’s Top?”GD asked.

“I was with him just now. I have no idea now.”Yuri said and then saw Top approaching them.

“I’m going home.”Top said as he went away.

“What’s wrong with him?”Seungri asked.

“No idea.”Yuri said.

All of them then went home separately.

 

It’s been two weeks and Yuri hasn’t seen Top ever since the amusement park. Her thought are always about him. Whenever her past haunt her, she will always think of Top and it made her feel better. She must admit that she feels lonely that Top isn’t around to annoy her anymore. Every time the door bell rang, she always wishes that it was Top.

“You can’t like him Yuri-ah.”She said.

 

Top was angry and sad at the same time because he thought Yuri likes him. He has been staying in his room for the past days after the amusement park. His habit of going to clubs is back but this time, he’s only there because he was sad. He has never liked a girl like how he likes Yuri. Top went home around midnight and it shocked Minhee because he was back being his old self.

“What’s wrong with you?”Minhee asked when Top was sober.

“Nothing is wrong with me.”He said as he got up.

“Yea right. Girl trouble?”She asked.

“Mind your own business.”He said.

“I guess it’s the girl isn’t it.”She said.

“She said we’re not suitable.”He said as he sighs.

“Then show her that you guys are. You being back to your old self don’t help. She’ll probably see you again as girl crazy and that will probably make her think you guys are not suitable. I’m pretty sure she misses you.”She said.

“How do you know?”He asked.

“Girl’s instinct.”She said as she smiles.

“Go change and try to show her that you are more than compatible with each other.”She said and went out of his room.

Top decided to try and went to Yuri’s house.

“It’s Friday. She must be in class.”He said as he lies on his bed.

 

After class, Yuri walked home since Yoona is probably busy with her boo.

“Hey Yuri…”Someone calls out.

Yuri turns to find GD approaching her.

“Hey.”She said.

“Have you seen Top?”He asked.

“No, I haven’t seen him since the amusement park. Why? Is he missing?”Yuri asked.

“Not really. It’s just that I haven’t seen him at school since last week.”GD said.

“But you see him every day.”Yuri said.

“Yea, at the club.”He said.

“Probably a hangover.”Yuri said and went away.

“He said he changed. Change my . Why did I trust him? He’s still the same.”Yuri thought.

 

Yuri was listening to her iPod and walking looking down until she bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry.”She said and saw Top looking at her.

She just walked pass by him. He grabbed Yuri’s arm and turned her around.

“After 2 weeks??”Yuri asked.

“I have been…”He said.

“Going to clubs. I know. You can continue doing that.”Yuri said and walked away.

“Why are you angry?”He asked following Yuri.

“It’s nothing.”Yuri said and unlocks her door.

“Are you going to avoid me?”He asked.

“That’s what you have been doing for the past two weeks.”Yuri said.

“Are you angry?”He asked.

“Yes!!! I am angry!!!”She said.

“Well, I am angry too.”He said.

Yuri kept quiet.

“Why did you reject me? I thought you like me. The kiss meant nothing to you.”He said.

“I…”Yuri said trying to come up with something.

“You what?”He said angrily.

“I’m pretty sure the kiss meant nothing to you since you haven’t changed one bit.”Yuri said.

Top was angry but then he needs to be straight forward with Yuri.

“The kiss meant something to me. When you said we’re not suitable, I was angry because you didn’t even try. Truthfully, you’re the only girl that caught my attention and make me feel this way.”He said.

Yuri kept quiet and looked at him in the eyes.

“Why are you making it hard for me and yourself?”He asked.

“Because I don’t want to be with a guy who goes to clubs and meet girls. I don’t want to get hurt by a guy.”Yuri said.

“I’m not that guy anymore. I used to but I’ve changed when I met you. The past two weeks, I was sad and that was why I go to clubs. Just to drink. I didn’t even meet any girls.” he said.

She could see in his eyes that he was telling the truth. Now, she felt guilty.

“If you don’t believe me, you can ask GD or Daesung or Seungri or Taeyang.”He added.

They were in silence. Yuri doesn’t know whether to believe him or not.

“Go home.”Yuri said but Top wouldn’t move from the doorway.

Yuri kicked him at his right leg which made him to shout in pain.

“Yah!!! You should stop that habit of yours.”He said and moved out.

Yuri then closed the door and locked it.

“I’m sorry.”Yuri said quietly as she lean on the door.