Dance class and her past...

Because of you, I change...

Yuri got ready since she has got dance classes to teach. When she arrived, she was welcome by a handsome looking guy. She looked surprised but finally realized that he’s probably Mrs.Lee’s son.

“Mrs.Lee’s son??”Yuri asked.

“Yea… Nice meeting you. You can call me Donghae.”He said.

“Hye… Yuri.”She said and they shook hands.

“Are you teaching today?”Yuri asked.

“You are. I’m just going to watch.”He said and Yuri blushed.

“Are you sure?”Yuri asked.

“Yea…”He said and went in.

The group of teenage girls was all in awe as they saw Donghae.

“Unnie, is he you boyfriend?”They asked as Yuri enters the studio.

“Him??”Yuri asked.

“No…No… He’s Mrs.Lee’s son. He’s going to watch us dance or do you guys want to see him dance? He’s a good dancer.”Yuri added.

Donghae was surprised and waved his hand no.

“Donghae…Donghae…Donghae…”The girls shouted with a laughing Yuri.

He went towards Yuri and whispers something.

“If I dance, you have to dance too.”He said quietly.

“Maybe next time.”Yuri said and smiled at her students.

“Come on…”The girls shout.

Donghae can’t help but chuckle.

“Next time. We need to practice for your recital next week.”Yuri said.

“Fine.”The girls whined and went to their position.

Yuri stuck her tongue at Donghae.

 

After about 2 hours, Yuri went to get her drink and Donghae approached her.

“You don’t want to take my offer?”He asked.

“No thanks.”Yuri said as she looks at him.

“If I dance, you’ll be mesmerized and agree on my offer.”He said as he pressed the play button and started dancing in the middle.

Yuri stayed at her position while watching him dance and her students went to sit around him.

After his dance, all of them clapped their hands.

“Oppa!!!”The teenage girls shouted as they crowd him.

Yuri just shook her head and packed her things.

“Weren’t I good?”He asked.

“Yea, you were good.”She said and went out of the studio.

“Isn’t it your turn?”He asked.

“No…”Yuri said and shook her head.

“Hye Mrs.Lee.”Yuri said as she hugs her.

“I guess you have met my son, Donghae.”She said.

“I sure did.”Yuri said.

“Thanks Mrs.Lee. I’ll see you next week.”Yuri said and went out.

 

The next day, Yuri went to class without Yoona since she has to attend an audition or something. She was walking when a car stopped in front of her when she was about to cross the road. She knew it was Top and ignored him. She went pass by his car and crossed the road.

“Hey Yuriah…”He called out but Yuri ignores him.

“Didn’t we have fun?”He asked as he drove to school.

Yuri quickly went to school to avoid Top but he was already at the entrance with girls hanging near him. She covered her face with her files and went pass them. Since Top was crowded with his girls, he couldn’t clearly see if Yuri has passed by or not. Yuri went to sit at her usual sit when someone taps her back. She quickly lowers down her glasses and looks up to find a smiling Top.

“What do you want?”Yuri asked as she takes her book from her bag.

“Can I ask you a question?”He asked.

“No.”Yuri said but he didn’t listen.

“Why do you wear glasses? I mean like you don’t wear them when you go to clubs or go out.”He said.

“Don’t mention about the club. I don’t go to clubs.”Yuri said.

“And why do you care?”She added.

“Just curious.”He said and sat on the chair beside Yuri.

“What are you doing here? Class is about to start.”Yuri said as she starts reading her book.

“Well… See you later.”He said and went out.

Girls look at Yuri with envy eyes as soon as Top left the room. She avoids them and continued reading her book.

 

After class, Yuri went out like a spy checking her surroundings every now and then. She then ran passed the entrance and search for Yoona. Unfortunately, Yoona wasn’t anywhere near her. She looks left and right but no presence of Yoona. She then decided to call Yoona.

“Yoong!!! Where are you?”Yuri asked.

“Sorry Yul. Wait for me near my car. I’ll be there soon.”Yoona said and hung up.

Yuri then went to the car park. She waited at the waiting area and sat on the bench. Yuri waited for 5 minutes and still no Yoona.

“Where is she?”Yuri said as she took her glasses off.

“Hey there pretty.”A guy said and sat next to her.

Yuri ignores him and stood up. He grabbed Yuri’s hand and she fell back sitting on his laps.

“Wth??”Yuri shouted and was about to twist the guy’s hand when she was pulled up to an embrace from a guy.

Yuri’s eyes widened when she saw Top looking at her and made Yuri blushed. He then let Yuri go and punched the guy in the face.

“Hey… Stop…”Yuri said and pulls Top away from the guy.

The guy then ran away.

“You know I could’ve handled him.”Yuri said.

“You could at least say thank you.”He said.

“Thank you.”Yuri said and smiles.

Yuri saw Top’s hand getting red.

“Why did you punch him?”Yuri asked as she took his hand and saw that it was a bit swollen.

She took a small first aid kit in her bag and applies some ointment. She then wraps his hand with a bandage. Top can’t help but smile at her.

“Thanks.”He said.

“You’re welcome. Next time, don’t punch people whenever you like.”Yuri said as she put her first aid kit back.

Top was about to say something but Yuri stood up when she saw her friend.

“Bye…”Yuri said and waved at him.

 

Top have been trying to be friend with her but she’s giving him a hard time. He has been avoiding parties and girls since he met Yuri. Yuri is different to him. He feels nervous when he meets her which never happens to him. He can see that she doesn’t trust him. Even though she doesn’t trust him, she still cares about him and he likes it.

Yuri ran to Yoona and was angry at her.

“What took you so long?”Yuri asked and then she saw Yoona wasn’t alone.

“Unnie, I want you to meet my boyfriend.”She said.

“Boyfriend??”Yuri asked surprised.

“Hye. I’m Seungri.”He said.

“You’re the guy who’s friends with the playboy.”Yuri said.

“Top hyung.”Seungri said.

“Yea. Him.”Yuri said.

“Well… Nice to meet you. Are you guys like new?”Yuri asked and made Yoona to chuckle.

“Yea…”He said.

“Well, you better treat her right or I’ll be knocking on your door with a knife.”Yuri said and chuckle.

“You sound serious.”Seungri said.

“I’m serious actually.”Yuri said and smirks.

“Don’t mind her. She’s always like this.”Yoona said as she starts her car.

“I think I’ll just walk home.”Yuri said.

“Unnie… I’ll send you.”Yoona said.

“It’s your first day. It must be special and I’m like a third wheel here. I’ll see you around.”Yuri said and waved to the both of them.

She left them and walked to her house. On her way home, she saw an accident and ambulance and police were surrounding the two cars collided. She then remembers her past and stopped dead on her tracks. Tears started falling and she squat on the pavement with her hands on her face. The memories she can’t erase keeps replaying in her head and she blames herself for such tragedy.

“Kwon Yuri, Are you okay?”Someone asked.

Yuri then snaps back and got up. She held her tears and pretends like she was fine.

“Yea, I’m fine.”She said and wiped her tears.

“Top??”She asked.

“Hye…”He said goofily and made Yuri laugh.

“Are you okay?”He asked.

“Yea, I’m fine.”She said and walked away.

He followed her and walked beside her.

“You know what, if you want to cry, my shoulder is always open for you.”He said.

“I wasn’t crying.”Yuri said as she walked faster.

“Sure you weren’t.”Top said sarcastically.

“Shut up.”Yuri said.

“It’s not good to hold in your tears.”Top said.

“Whatev…”Yuri said but Top caught up with her.

Yuri stops and turns to Top. She can’t help but cry on his shoulder which made him to hug her. He let her cry endlessly on the streets. Both of them then went to the park nearby for some privacy. Yuri was done with her tears and remained silent.

“Thanks.”She said.

“You’re welcome.”He said and it was back to silence.

“Aren’t you going to ask me why I cried?”Yuri asked to break the silence.

“Yes, I’m curious but I’m pretty sure it is a sensitive topic. It’s better for me not to ask.”He said.

“Thank you again.”Yuri said.

“For what?”He asked.

“For not asking.”Yuri said and smiled.

“No problem.”He said.

“You seem nice now.”Yuri said.

“I wasn’t nice before??”He asked.

“Well, my thought of you was that you’re a playboy who likes to play with girls but that thought changed a bit.”Yuri said.

“That’s good to hear. People change as they meet new people.”He said.

“Is it??”Yuri asked sarcastically and raised her brow.

“Yes it is.”He replied sarcastically as well.

“Well, I’ve got to go. I’ll see you around.”Yuri said as she got up.

“Hey… Let me send you home.”He said.

“My apartment as you know isn’t far but if you want to.”Yuri said.

“I want to.”He said and stands up which made Yuri to chuckle.

Both of them talked while walking. They talked about their hobbies as well as where they come from.

“Where are your parents?”He asked which made Yuri’s smiling face turns into a sad one.

Top saw the change in her expressions and understood.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked.”He said.

“I can go home by myself now. Thanks.”Yuri said and went away.

Top knew his boundaries and went home. Yuri arrived home with tears in her eyes. She doesn’t know why but her past is coming back at her. She dance to forget about it but it’s only temporary but whenever she’s with Top, she seem to forget about it.

“Maybe because he talks too much.”Yuri said and smiled.