Kiss???

Because of you, I change...

It was the weekend and Yuri doesn’t have anything to do. She has no assignment to do. Yoona is probably busy with her boyfriend. She was putting her clothes in the washing machine when the door bell rang.

“Yoong, is it you?”Yuri shouted as she gets the door.

“Yea. I brought company.”She said.

Yuri knew who it was.

“Seungri. I know.”She said as she opens the door to find Top and his other crew with them.

“HYE!!!”All of them shouted.

Yuri stares at Yoona but she ignores it and went in dragging Seungri.

In comes the rest,

“The name is GD.”He said and knocks her head.

“Daesung.”He said while smiling.

“Taeyang.”He said coolly.

“And me.”Top said.

“Sorry about yesterday.”Yuri said as she closed the door.

“No problem. Mind if I ask for an explanation?”He said.

“It’s nothing.”She said as she went in.

“It’s not nothing.”He whispers in her ears and went pass by her.

Yuri froze for a while.

“Yul, do you have food?”Yoona asked.

“Uhh??”Yuri said.

“I didn’t know you guys would come but why are you here?”Yuri asked.

“Well… We don’t know either. Top wanted to go here.”GD said and Top slightly hit his head.

“There’s nothing to do here. I mean your places are much bigger and more fun than my place. Why don’t you guys go to one of your places?”Yuri suggests.

“Are you asking us to leave?”Daesung asked.

“No… I was just suggesting since you guys have nothing to do here.”Yuri said as she nudges Top who was beside her.

“Yea… It seems like there’s nothing to do. I thought there was.”He said.

“Why don’t we go to the amusement park?”Yoona suggest.

“Cool… I’m in.”GD said.

“I’ll go wherever my sweetie wants to go.”Seungri said.

“Puke.”Daesung said.

“Yea… You guys should go.”Yuri said excitedly.

“You’re going with us too.”Top said and points to Yuri.

“It’s going to take a while for me to get ready. Why don’t you guys just go?”Yuri said.

“I’ll wait for you. You guys can go.”Top said as he sat on the sofa.

“You can go too. It’ll take a while.”Yuri said.

“No. Top Oppa will stay. I know you.”Yoona said as she went out with the others.

 

Yuri went to her room and changed her clothes. She doesn’t like making people to wait and got ready really quickly.

“That was fast.”Top said from the sofa.

“I don’t like making people wait. You should’ve just gone with them.”Yuri said.

“It’s too bad isn’t it?”He said and smirks.

 

The ride to the amusement park takes about 30 minutes if the traffic is good.

“So…”Top said.

“So…”Yuri said.

“What happened to your girls?”Yuri asked teasingly.

“I’ve lost my charms. They dumped me.”He said pretending to cry.

“Maybe they finally realized that you only play around. It’s alright. I’m sure you can get another bunch of girls in just a minute.”Yuri said while chuckling.

“Like I said, I’ve changed. They don’t like the new me.”He said.

“And it’s because of you.”He said.

“Why is it my fault?”Yuri asked confused.

“Never mind. Anyway, you still don’t want to tell me about yesterday?”He asked.

“Not really.”Yuri said.

“If you tell people about it, it will be much easier. Your heart won’t feel like it’ll explode from hiding.”He said.

Yuri just kept quiet and Top decided to not ask her again.

“My parents died in a car accident when I was 12.”She said suddenly.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked.”Top said.

“It’s okay. I think you’re right. I need to tell people about it.”She said.

“It happened when we were on our way back to our house. I was drawing at the back and wanted to show it to my parents. My mum turned around and said it was nice. My dad also turned his head just to peek at my drawing because he really loves my drawing. Suddenly, all I could remember was the car turned and my mum and dad wasn’t talking. They were bleeding and I cried. After the accident, no one wanted to take me in and therefore, I stayed at an orphanage until I was 18 and…”Yuri said.

“And you blame yourself because of the accident.”Top said.

“Yea…”She said quietly as she stares outside.

“It’s not your fault Yuri-ah…”He said.

“Yoona said that but it’s always in my head and I can’t seem to forget about it.”Yuri said.

They finally arrived at the amusement park.

“I’ll help you erase the memory and make you realize that it’s not your fault.”He said as they went to the entrance.

“You can try. I’ve tried many things.”Yuri said.

“Like going to clubs??”He asked teasingly.

“Yah!!!”She said as she hit him.

“Oouch… That hurts.”He said.

“You deserve it.”Yuri said and ran to the entrance.

She bought the ticket and went in without Top.

“Yuri!!!”He shouted but Yuri ran to find the others.

He ran behind her and caught up.

“Where do you think you’re going?”He asked as he grabbed her waist.

Yuri chuckle and said, “Why don’t we go look for the rest?”

“Don’t you think it’ll be a waste of time? Why don’t we go play by ourselves? We might even find them while playing.”Top said.

“Good idea.”Yuri said as she knocks his head.

“I didn’t know you have a brain.”Yuri said while chuckling.

“Yah!!!”He said while tightening his arm around her waist.

They didn’t realize they were hugging until people started looking at them.

“What a cute couple.”Someone said.

Top quickly let go and both of them blushed.

“Let’s go play.”Yuri said.

 

Yuri and Top were playing the scary rides. Top may seem brave on the outside but inside, he’s such a baby. Yuri is braver than him and it made Yuri to chuckle when she sees him shaking his head when Yuri asked if he wants to ride the tallest rollercoaster there.

“Come on baby!!!”Yuri said

“Yah!!! Why are you calling me a baby?”He asked.

“Look at yourself now. You’re so cute.”Yuri said as she pinches his cheek.

“I’m cute.”He said teasingly while blinking his eyes.

“Pabo!”She said and hit head.

“If I get scared, you’ll hold my hand.”He said.

“Yes, I’ll hold your hand.”Yuri said and drags Top to the queue.

Top tighten his grip on Yuri’s hand not wanting to let go anytime soon. Yuri blushed when she saw her hands with him.

“Don’t show him that you’re blushing.”Yuri thought.

When they finished the rides, Top was shaking as he got off with Yuri’s hand with his.

“Are you alright?”Yuri asked as she laughs.

“No…”He said.

“Sorry…”She said as she genuinely smiles at him.

“Let’s just go on the Big Ferris wheel. I think I’ve had enough of rollercoaster.”He said.

“Sorry but Ferris wheel is boring.”Yuri said but Top ignores her and pulls her to the Ferris wheel.

They went on and were brought up. Yuri was fascinated by the view.

“It’s pretty isn’t it?”Yuri said.

“Yea, It is.”Top said peeking from his seat.

“Are you scared too?”Yuri asked while laughing.

“You know we could’ve just get something to eat.”Yuri said as her face approaches him and she pushes his head with her index finger. Their face was only a few cm apart.