I have changed...

Because of you, I change...

The next day at school, Yuri was walking and saw Top standing on near the notice board with his crews. Yuri smiled at him and went in the building.

 

“Why are you happy?”GD asked.

“I, Top, officially have a girlfriend.”He said.

“Yuri…”Daesung said.

“Yes!!!”Top said while smiling.

His crews can’t believe that the charismatic Top is acting this way because of a girl.

“You really like her. You’re acting all weird.”Taeyang said.

“Who wouldn’t? Look at Seungri.”Top said and smiles.

“But why aren’t you with her now?”GD asked.

“She doesn’t want people to know about us since she’s like a geek in school.”Top said as they went in.

“You mean she’s a geek in school but she’s pretty outside of school.”GD said.

“Yea.”Top said.

“You’re lucky. No guys will go after her in school.”Daesung said.

“Another reason why I like her.”Top said.

“We know about it.”GD said and raised his brow.

“Don’t think about it. She’s mine.”Top said seriously.

“I was just kidding.”GD said.

 The guys went their separate ways while Seungri walked with Yoona to her class.

 

It has been two weeks. Top has changed and everybody noticed about it. He was always at school and doesn’t make out with girls at the school hall. He enters his class and it surprised the students especially the teachers.

Top and his crew were at their usual seat at the cafeteria. He was looking for Yuri but never found her.

“Hey Top. Everybody is like being nosy on why you’ve changed.”Daesung said.

“Well, they’re always nosy on my business…”He said as he looked around.

“If you’re looking for Yuri, she’s in the music room. Apparently, she has to practice because she was asked play a difficult piece to increase her grades.”Yoona said as she sat next to Seungri.

Top got up and went away.

“He’ll do anything just to see her.”Seungri said.

“Aren’t you the same?”Taeyang asked.

The others sneered at him.

 

Top went to the music room and saw Yuri trying to learn the piece. She pressed the key slowly and listened to the music while reading the paper. He walked quietly to her and put his arm around her waist. Yuri was surprised but finally relaxed when she saw that it was Top. He rested his head on Yuri’s shoulder as he watches her play. Yuri then pulled his hand and let him sit beside her.

“Do you want me to teach you?”He asked.

“You can play?”Yuri asked.

“I take music course just like you.”He said as he pinches her cheek.

He placed his hand on top of hers and started playing the music. Yuri was amazed at how he plays the piano. After finishing the piece, Yuri gave him a standing ovation. He smiles at her and pulled her back.

“Since when did you play?”Yuri asked.

“When I was 5.”He said.

“5?? Wow…”Yuri said.

“You?”He asked.

“When I was 12.”Yuri said.

“Wasn’t that the time when…”He asked but stopped.

“Yea… I saw a piano at the orphanage and started learning from the nun there.”Yuri said.

“So… Tell me about your life. I’ve told most of mine to you.”Yuri added.

“I have a sister. My parents are rarely home because of work. They’re always outside of Korea. I like you.”He said and made Yuri laugh.

“Are you sure about the last part?”Yuri asked teasingly.

He looks at Yuri and tickles her.

“I was just joking…”Yuri said as she tried to break free from him.

“Aren’t you eating lunch with your crew?”Yuri asked as she cleans up the papers.

“I was looking for you in the cafeteria but couldn’t find you. Aren’t you eating?”Top asked as he took Yuri’s glasses away.

“Hey… My precious glasses.”Yuri said as she tried taking it back.

“Why don’t you go eat lunch?”Yuri said still trying to get her glasses.

“I want to eat lunch with you.”Top said while pouting.

“We can eat dinner together later.”Yuri said as she finally got her glasses.

“Don’t take my glasses anymore. People will know who I am.”Yuri said as she put it on.

“The girl that goes to clubs.”Top said while chuckling.

“Yah!!!”Yuri said as she hits him.

“Why can’t you just have lunch with us? Yoona is with us.”Top said.

“I don’t like people talking about me.”Yuri said.

“Since it’s about you, it’s going to be BIG.”Yuri said stressing on the word big.

“No they won’t.”Top said.

“They will talk about you and how a geeky girl like me could end up with you. Your girls will hate me.”Yuri said.

Top kept quiet for a while. Maybe Yuri is right.

“My girl is only you.”He said and made Yuri smile.

“I know but the other girls don’t think that way. Can you please wait until I’m ready?”Yuri said.

“Alright…”He said and kissed her forehead.

“I will.”He said as he hugs her.

Top went back to his crew while Yuri stayed in the music room.

“I like him but I don’t think the students will approve especially the girls. And I don’t want to ruin his reputation.”Yuri thought.

She sighed and sat back on the piano bench.

 

Top went to the cafeteria but his crew was gone.

“Where did they go?”He asked as he went out.

On his way out, a girl stopped him and flirts with him.

“Oppa… Let’s go to the boy’s changing room.”She said as she pulled him.

“No.”He said.

“Why?? Usually you would agree. What happened to you? One month ago, you would kiss at the hallways.”The girl said.

“I’m sorry taehee but I’ve changed.”Top said as he takes her hands off him.

“Oppa!!!”She said not letting his shirt go.

She pulls him towards a room and started kissing him.

“Taehee!!! Stop it!!! What the hell?”He asked pushing her away.

“I wanted to do it with you. It was always kissing but I’ve never done it with you.”Taehee said.

“I’m sorry to burst you bubbles but I don’t do IT with any random girl.”He said and went out angrily.

Taehee looked at Top with haunting eyes.

“I will not let you go.”She said.