They love each other??

Because of you, I change...

“Hey Yul… What are you doing tomorrow?”Yoona asked.

“I’m not sure. The usual Saturday with Top probably.”Yuri said.

“Probably…”Yoona said.

“It’s our 100 day anniversary. I’m not sure if he remembers or not.”Yuri said.

“He will.”Yoona said as they got up.

Both of them were in Yuri’s apartment. They went home together taking a break from their love life for a day.

“So, how’s Seungri?”Yuri asked.

“I thought you said no love talk.”Yoona replied.

“I’m curious.”Yuri said while chuckling as both of them sat next to each other on the sofa like old times.

“Well… Seungri is a great guy. He makes me feel so comfortable and happy whenever he’s around. Sometimes he can be childish but that’s what made me attracted to him.”Yoona said while thinking dreamily.

“Yea, he can be so childish at times.”Yuri said.

“Yah!!! What about Top oppa?”Yoona asked.

“Top…”Yuri sighed as she said it.

“He’s not what you expect him to be.”Yoona said.

“Yes…”Yuri said and thought about him.

“Truthfully, I thought he was a ert. Well, he was.”Yuri said.

“But when I get to know him, he’s so innocent that you wouldn’t expect him to be like.”Yuri said.

“He’s always by my side and cheers me up when I’m down.”Yuri said.

“You’re in love with him.”Yoona said.

“Love??? N-No..No…”Yuri said.

“Yes. You do love him. You just don’t want to admit it.”Yoona said.

“I like him.”Yuri said.

“The way you describe him is not just like. It’s more than like.”Yoona said.

Yuri kept quiet.

“I’ve known you since how many years ago.”Yoona said.

“Yes… I love him but I don’t think he’s in love with me.”Yuri said looking sad.

“If he’s not in love with you, I don’t think he’ll be with you for more than one week.”Yoona said.

“Are you sure?”Yuri asked.

“I’m sure. You’re seriously happy with him and I could see that he’s happy too.”Yoona said.

“When you’re not around, he’s always looking for you. When you’re sitting beside him, he’s always looking at you. I’ve never seen him in a serious relationship like he is with you. Truthfully, I didn’t like him at first because I thought he was just playing with you but when Seungri told me that Top really likes you, I can see it in his eyes.”Yoona added.

Yuri remains quiet and smiles at the thought of him.

“Thanks yoong.”Yuri said.

Both of them changed into their pajamas for a movie night together.

 

Top and his crew were eating and drinking at Top’s house. Seungri and Daesung are playing video games, Taeyang is reading a book while Top and GD are sitting at the bar while drinking.

“So…”GD asked.

“So what??”Top asked.

“You seem to be happy these days.”GD said while chuckling.

“Duh…”Top said sarcastically.

“You really love her.”GD said.

“No I don’t. I like her.”Top replied.

“Don’t lie. Are you afraid to love?”GD asked.

“Yah!!!”Top said.

“I’m afraid that she doesn’t love me.”Top said quietly.

“Well… It’s possible.”GD said which made Top to punch him on his arm.

“You’re supposed to be a friend here.”Top said.

“I was just joking. I’m sure she loves you too.”GD said making his friend feels good.

Top sat there quietly thinking about Yuri.

“Tomorrow is our 100 day anniversary.”Top said.

“Wow… Seriously… That’s like…”GD said counting something.

“14 weeks… That is more than 1 week.”GD said.

Top can’t help but chuckle. He has never dated any girl for more than 1 week and for Yuri, it’s special.

“I know. I hope she remembers.”He replied.

“Girls remember these kinds of things.”GD replied.

It was Saturday. Yuri waited for Top. Usually he would come around 10am but it was past 10 already.

“Where is he? Did he forget?”Yuri asked disappointed.

She decided to call Yoona.

“Yoong… I think he forgot.”Yuri said sadly.

“He won’t. I promise you. Mark my words. Besides, he has never been in a relationship before. Cut him some slack.”She replied.

“Maybe you’re right.”Yuri said as she smiled.

Top’s first actual relationship is with Yuri. He’s probably not use to stuff like this.

“Thanks Yoong. Call you later.”Yuri said and hung up.

It was 11am already. Yuri decided to call Top but he didn’t answer.

“Is he alright? Is he involved in an accident?”Yuri asked as she tried calling again.

She decided to message him.

Where are you??? Are you okay??? Answer my call. I’m worried.

-Yuri

She waited and waited until it was 11.30 when she heard the doorbell.

“Where were you???”Yuri asked angrily at him as she opens the door.

It was Top alright… He wasn’t paying attention to Yuri but his watch. When his watch turns 11.31am,

“Happy 100 day anniversary. It is 11.31am right now. The time when we first got together.”He said and kisses her lips.

Yuri was in the verge of tears. Apart of her was happy but worried as well.

“Why didn’t you answer my calls??? I was worried.”She said and the tears she held drops.

“Don’t cry. I’m sorry. I was trying to surprise you.”He said while wiping her tears.

“You should’ve replied. But I’m happy!!!”Yuri said while smiling at him.

Top then went down the steps and got her flowers and presents.

“Here you go.”He said.

Yuri hugged him tightly and pulled him inside her apartment.

“Were you worried about me?”He asked as Yuri place the flowers in vase.

“Of course…”Yuri said.

“I’m sorry for making you worried.”He said while hugging her from behind.

“It’s fine. Thanks for the flowers and gifts.”Yuri said as she kisses his cheeks.

“No problem. Open your gift.”He said letting go of her.

Yuri shook the gift box.

“I wonder what’s inside.”She said as she carefully took the wrapping off.

“Just tear it off.”Top said impatiently.

Yuri chuckles as she saw an excited Top.

“I hope you like it.”He said.

When Yuri opened the box, there were couple ring. It looks expensive.

“So pretty… But it looks expensive.”Yuri said.

“It’s fine.”Top said and took it from the box.

“I can’t accept expensive gifts.”Yuri said.

“But your boyfriend, ME, bought it for you. Please accept it. It’s the first time I bought gifts for a girl.”He said.

He took her hand and put the ring on her.

“As long as you’re wearing this, you will forever be mine.”He said and laughed evilly.

Yuri then took the other ring and put on his hand.

“It’s so pretty…”Yuri said looking at the ring.

“I’m glad you love it.”He said and hugs her.

“Next time, no more expensive things. Got it…”Yuri said sternly.

“Alright…”He said and kisses her.

Both of them were on the sofa cuddling next to each other as usual watching TV but this time there are shiny rings on each of their hands.

“What do you want for lunch?”Yuri asked as she got up but he pulled her back down and hugged her tightly.

“We should go out to eat since it’s our 100 days together.”He said.

“Don’t waste money.”Yuri said.

“But it’s our 100 days anniversary. I want it to be special.”He said while pouting.

“Fine…”She gave up.

“Where are we going?”She asked.

“Somewhere… Dress prettily. I’ll pick you up in 1 hour. I’ll go get change.”He said and went out.

Yuri took a short shower and dried her hair. She curled a bit of her hair and wore a white lace dress. She checked herself in front of the mirror again and was happy. When Top went to pick Yuri up, he was stunned by her beauty. He just stares at her.

“Is there something wrong? Am I dressed over the top?”Yuri asked feeling embarrassed.

“You look beautiful.”He said while taking her hand. Yuri smiled at what he said.

“Thank you.”She said and went to his car.

“So, where are we going?”Yuri asked curiously.

“I can’t tell you.”He said.

“Come on.”Yuri whines.

“It won’t be a surprise then.”He said while smiling at her.

“Fine…”Yuri said while pouting.

“Are you angry now?”He asked while chuckling.

“No.”

“You are…”

“I’m not.”

Top stares at her.

“OK… a little bit. Look to the front. You’re driving.”Yuri said.

“Don’t be angry. You will love the surprise.”He said as he took Yuri’s hand and entwined it into his.

Yuri relaxed when he took her hand. Yuri is really happy around him. She used to think he’s a player but now that she knows him, he’s such an innocent boy. He doesn’t even take advantage on her. She loves him. She really does. Yuri finally realized that her thoughts on her parent’s death never occur in her head anymore and it was because of Top.

Top was smiling ear to ear at the thought of Yuri. She changed him and he feels grateful. She doesn’t like him because of money. He really loves her.