Myungzy date part 2 + CLIFFHANGER

Senior Love (HIATUS)

Myungsoo's POV

After receiving the message, I jumped out of the sofa and ran quickly for my room to change. I wore my blue checkered shirt and a pair of jeans, which I have hanged at the back of my door, for a casual look. I applied some gel on my hair and wore my black high-cut converse shoes. Before I went out, I left a note on the table to inform Ha Jin that I was going to be home late and left some money for her to buy some food and snacks to eat. I then went to the destination where Suzy had told me to meet.

Suzy's POV

"So shut up boy, so shut up! Shut up! ~"finished the song.

We were practicing our choreography for our debut single song Bad Girl Good Girl' from our debut single album Bad but good'. I was already dead tired by then as we had been practicing for the past 2 hours.

"Suzy-ah, let's go and eat!" called Jia unnie.

When I heard the word eat', I suddenly remembered about the dinner appointment with Myungsoo. I quickly sent him a text on where and when to meet and then quickly went to the dorm to wash up and change into my black singlet with my blue checkered top and a pair of dark blue jeans.

"Where are you going? You haven't even had your dinner," asked Fei unnie.

"I'm going out for dinner with a friend. I may be home late so help me tell manager oppa that I'll be late please, unnie?"

"Okay, but, you have to answer my questions. If you don't answer my questions, I'll not help you. First question, the friend you're going with, is it a boy or a girl?" asked Fei unnie curiously and looking at me with the tell-me-the-truth stare.

"Fine, it's a boy," I answered after being defeated with her stare.

"I knew it! Who is it?"

"It's Myungsoo. You know the group that is going to debut I month before us? He is one of the members."

"Oh~ the group INFINITE, right? They are all so handsome. You're soo lucky," answered Fei unnie and her face green with envy.

"I gotta go now."

"Alright.Good Luck!"

I looked at the time and it was 6:50 pm. Oh No! I'm going to be late! I quickly wore my blue low-cut converse sneakers and ran out so that I would not be late. It was a relief that the restaurant was only around 10-15 minutes walk away.

Ha Jin's POV

When I got home after school, I went to wash up and changed into my white t-shirt and comfortable shorts. I then walked past the table and saw a note sitting on it. I picked it up and read it. So, Myungsoo's out and left some money. Should I go out to buy things or just order delivery? Maybe delivery is better because I had things to do.I was tired but I have to follow the timetable that Myungsoo had asked me to make. Well, the timetable goes like this:

 

Day/Time

7am-2.30pm

2.30pm-3.30pm

3.30pm-7pm

7pm-8pm

8pm-10pm

10pm-6am

Monday

School

Rest/wash up

Dance

rest

Homework

Sleep

Tuesday

School

Rest/wash up

Dance

rest

Homework

Sleep

Wednesday

School

Cca

Cca

rest

Homework

Sleep

Thursday

School

Rest/wash up

Dance

rest

Homework

Sleep

Friday

School

Cca

Cca

rest

Homework

Sleep

Saturday

Free time

Homework

Dance

rest

Play

Sleep

Sunday

Free time

Homework

Dance

rest

Play

Sleep

 

That's the timetable that I have promised to Myungsoo that I would follow it throughout my whole school years in the future. I have ordered pizzas for me to fill up my stomach after dance. The dance that is in my timetable is more like what I do to fill up my time. Part of my room has a spacious place for me to dance and I had asked my mum for permission to put in a big full-length mirror for me to practice dance. So that is where I usually spent my free time. My timetable looks like I do lots of homework but actually I'm lazy to do them. I always get distracted by watching variety shows. For Saturday and Sunday, I don't really follow the timetable.

 

I then switched on Hyorin's song, one way love, on speaker and started dancing to it. The song kept changing and kept on going on and on. I took a small break as the pizza delivery guy had arrived and I paid for it. I slowly ate my pizza and left some for mum. Who knows, maybe she'll come back home tonight. Have I told you that my mum rarely comes back home? Since her workplace is far she is staying over at my aunt's house on workdays and comes back home only if she has the time. After enjoying that short break, I continued dancing until I looked at the time and it was 7.05 pm. Since I had early dinner just now, I might as well start doing my assignments now, and then I can have more rest time then go to sleep.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

When I reached the destination, I picked a seat at a corner that was near the window. I ordered a cup of white coffee and waited for Suzy. I kept on looking at my watch since I was so eager that I didn't even realize that I had reached earlier than the given time that we were supposed to meet. I was patiently waiting when I saw Suzy walking in and was looking around trying to search for me. So, I quickly raised my hands to make her notice me and she smiled when she saw me and walked towards my direction. She was so pretty. Have you ever seen a person walking with a halo and pink roses surrounding the person? That was what I saw when she was walking towards my direction.

 

"Hey. Sorry I'm late. You must be hungry right? Let's order now."

 

"It's okay," said Myungsoo.

 

"Waiter!" called Myungsoo;" We'd like to order."

 

"I'll have seafood carbonara pasta," said Suzy.

 

"Alright, two seafood carbonara pasta please," ordered Myungsoo.

 

While waiting for our order to arrive, we started talking to get to know each other better. I got to know that she likes the color pink as she likes cute things. We still continued talking while eating that we did not realize that it was almost 9pm.

 

 We then headed out after paying and I offered to send her back to her dorm since it was late for a girl to be walking alone in the streets. She refused my offer in the beginning but eventually gave in because of my persistent begging'. It was silent during the walk but it somehow has this atmosphere where we were happy because of each other presence. We then reached her dorm and we decided to say our goodbyes. Before Suzy went inside, she gave me a small peck on my cheek and ran into the flat and waved to me from afar. Because of that small peck I was smiling non-stop all the way back home. People must have thought that I was a crazy person smiling to myself. When I reached home, I quickly went to my room ignoring Ha Jin, afraid that she might notice my blushing face. I changed into comfortable clothes and smiled to sleep.

 

Ha Jin's POV

 

After finishing my assignments, I decided to watch TV and wait for Myungsoo to get back home. Then, I heard the front door open which means that Myungsoo had just reached. So, I shouted questions asking him where he had gone and if he had eaten but he completely ignored me and ran straight to his bedroom and closed the door. Wow… Myungsoo is getting weird nowadays. He keeps on smiling every time he got back home. Maybe he has a girlfriend? Hm…I don't know. So, I put away the matter and decided to ask him tomorrow and went to sleep.

 

Next day…

 

"Ha Jin! Breakfast is ready!" shouted Myungsoo.

 

"Alright, I'll be right down!" I shouted in reply.

 

I tied my hair into a simple ponytail and grabbed my back and proceeded to the dining room. We then settled down and started eating. Then it occurred to me that I had to ask Myungsoo why he was smiling last night.

 

"Oppa, why were you smiling happily when you got back home last night? Did something good happen?"

 

"I-It's n-nothing," he replied flustered and quickly drank the water in his cup in one shot.

 

"Are you sure? You are weird these days. You have been getting back home smiling for the past two days," I asked curiously.

 

"Y-ya, it's nothing. I'm done. You'll do the dishes okay. I need to get ready for school," said Myungsoo panickly then hurriedly put his plates in the sink then went to his room to change.

 

He's weird… He was even stuttering when he gave me his answers. There is definitely something. Oh! I almost forgot that I had Cca today! It said to bring and extra change of clothes, towel and a water bottle, so I quickly ran to my room then to the kitchen and packed it into a small bag. I then started washing the dishes and headed out to school with Myungsoo. I told him that I would be home late because of my Cca and would be having dinner at home so he has to cook for me and he agreed to it after falling for my aegyeos. Yay! He fell for my aegyeos!

 

After school, during breaktime…

 

Seohyun and I headed to the cafeteria to have some lunch before our Cca then went to the changing room to change into our school sweatshirt for our Cca. We then walked to the dance room slowly while talking some random topics just to waste the remaining time before our cca starts. When we arrived at the dance room, some of our seniors were already there so they instructed us to put our bags down at the corner and wait for the others to arrive. While waiting, Seohyun and I continued our conversation that we have not finished while walking up.

 

It is now exactly 2.30 pm and most of the freshmen and seniors of the dance cca were already in the dance room.. Soon, a guy came in.

 

"So, is everybody here?" said the guy who just entered.


Hi! CNforU here!

I know that I have not updated for so long and I want to apologize to all my subscribers. I should have told you first that I would be on hiatus but I didn't so I forgot. The reason I was on hiatus was because of the exams. After the end of the SA2 I still had to focus on my studies as the final year exam was only 2 weeks away from the September holidays and I had to focus. So, I sincerely apologise. Now, it's the holidays but I still need to finsh my holiday homework which means that I would not be able to update. I might also not be able to update much next year since I have harder subjects to focus on. I have wrote this fic on wattpad also. I might update this fic a bit faster on wattpad as I can upload through my mobile. It's the same title on wattpad. I sincerely apologize again AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

-CNforU

Wattpad link:http://www.wattpad.com/24819715-senior-love