Happy

Senior Love (HIATUS)

Myungsoo waved back and went off. Seohyun waved until the car was out of sight then she walked into the house.


“Oh, you came back. Have you sent Seohyun home safely?”I asked when Myungsoo when he came back looking very happy.

“Oh yeah. I’m going to bed now. Good night,” replied Myungsoo looking kind of embarrassed and rushed to his room.

Myungsoo’s POV

OMG! I can’t believe I met her! The girl of my dreams! What should I wear tomorrow? I better decide now. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

[Flashback]

After I sent Seohyun back home, I went to the convenience store for a while to get some snacks. I walked to the counter and paid for the snacks then walked towards the door when I felt a hard hit on my forehead. Ouch! It was so painful until I plopped on the floor.

“Omg! I’m so sorry. Are you okay? I didn’t see you coming,” said a girl-like voice when I tried to open my eyes as it was so blur.

When I opened my eyes, I was so shocked. It was ...

 

Hi! CNforU here!

I know this is a short chapter. Sorry for updating so late. I was busy with homework and still busy with it and also worried about the haze here in Singapore.It's PSI was 371 at 1pm just now. I also need your help. Can you help me find possible girl character that fits with Myungsoo? I just don't know who to pick. Do comment,subscribe or upvote. Thanks!

-CNforU