First meeting

Senior Love (HIATUS)

"Ok, class please head to computer lab 2 for the CCA selections later at 2pm. Remember to choose wisely and not to pick the wrong one," said Mr.Sehun.

"Yes,teacher," replied the whole class.

"Ring!" sound the bell.

"Good. Class dismissed. You may leave"

Ha Jin's POV

Why is Mr.Sehun class always the longest period? I'm beginning to hate his class. Not only is the class long but he also gives us about 2-3 assignments in a day. I'm feeling stressed out! By the way where's Seohyun? I thought she was going to go to the computer lab with me. Ugh...nevermind i'll just go by myself. Since its now 1.45pm i still have 15 mins to get some drinks before going to the computer lab. But where's the computer lab? Is it on the third floor or second floor? This school is just too big for me how am I going to find it? I'll just ask for directions later.

"Ahjumma, one cappuchino pls"

"Wait for a moment," Said the canteen vendor.

"Here you go," she said while handing me my up of cappuchino.

"Kamsahamnida. Here you go," I said handing out the money.

What time is it now?

"It's 1.55!" I exclaimed as I looked at my watch.

I should walk faster now. Let's just head towards the teacher's office to ask for directions. While I was speed walking at the same time holding my hot cappuchino, I accidentally bumped into a thing that was very hard. I fell down with a thud. I was lucky that my cappuchino did not spill. If it does, it will be a waste of my money. I looked up to see what I banged into and was shocked to see that person. It was that person that I saw just now during lunch. He was one of the sunbaes that was noisy. What was his name again? Oh right! His name is Donghae!

Donghae's POV

I was walking towards the cafeteria as I wanted to get a cup of cappuchino before my next class. While I was walking,a girl bumped into me and fell down. I was shocked to see her. She had big, preety and sparkling eyes. Without hesitating, I helped her up.

"Sorry. I did not see you there,"she apologised.

Wow, she also has a nice voice.

"Its okay,"I replied in a cold manner.

"But if you really feel sorry you would give me that cappuchino,"I pointed to the cup that she was holding. It's not that I want to be rude but I just want to drink a sip of it as I was so thirsty.

"Sure,"she said as she handed me the cup,"But can you bring me to Computer lab 2? Cause' i'm not sure where it is."

"Sure. No prob,"I replied after taking a sip from her cup.

I returned her her cup of cappuchino and brought her to the third floor where Computer lab 2 was located.

Ha Jin's POV

He slowly brought me to the third floor. Now I know where the computer labs are located. Computer lab 1 on the right side, computer lab 3 on the right sideof computer lab 2 and computer lab 4 is located at the far end of the hallway.

"Here it is you may go in," he said.

"Thank you,"I said and looked at my watch. Oh no I'm late by 3 minutes!

I then went inside quickly and found the others sitting while staring at me. Ok...this is awkward.

I apologised softly while making my way towards an available seat beside Seohyun.

"Where were you? I was looking for you,"I asked Seohyun.

"Sorry. I was having a stomach ache just now so I had to go to the toilet urgently. Anyways, why were you late?"

I bought some drinks from the cafeteria and furthermore I didn't even know where the computer labs were located. If only you were with me just now, I wouldn't be late,"hiding the fact that I actually bumped into Donghae.

"I said sorry"

I switched on the computer and did the CCA selection. I clicked on the Dance CCA option and clicked Submit. Now all I have to do is just see if I get into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

CNforU here! Chapter 3 Updated! Actually I wanted to update it tmr but I think I wouldn't have time to do it as I have many homework that I've not finished. Good thing I decided to update today. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember to subscribe,comment or upvote! Thanks to @kpopforeverrr for being the first to comment and also thank you to @KPOPfan619 for being the first person to subscribe my story.

Thank You and I Luv u ALL! <3 ^^

-CNforU