First day of school

Senior Love (HIATUS)

Ha Jin's POV

" Wakey-wakey lil princess," called out my protective yet lovable brother, myungsoo.

I groan as I woke up lazily but still looking forward to the first day of college as I get to be in the same school as my brother. I dragged myself to the bathroom and do what normal girls would do. I grabbed my favourite skinny jeans and matched it with my long sleeve sweater that myungsoo had gotten me for my 17th birthday and tied my hair into a high messy bun.

Then i went down to get breakfast that myungsoo had made for me as my mum is always out for work. Myungsoo made breakfast which was kimchi pancakes which is his best dish. After breakfast, I wore my highcut red sneakers while myungsoo wore his black Supra shoes. We then left for school together.

" So how do you feel about attending college?" asked Myungsoo.

" Well, I feel kind of nervous, but since you're in the same school, I feel relieved" I answered.

" That's my little sister," he said and ruffled my hair. " I think you would have to go back home yourself becaise I have to go for practice today after school," said Myungsoo in a guilty tone," sorry."

" It's okay, I'll be back home safely," I replied feeling a bit sad that I won't be able to go back home with my brother.

We finally reached the school gates, then Myungsoo brought me to my first class of the day which was maths class.

" You have fun in school okay sweetie," said myungsoo sweetly but at the same time feeling regretful as he couldn't be with his sister all day long as he had different timing breaks.

"Don't worry about me oppa," i assured him by giving him a small yet sincere smile.

The class was noisy and paper balls were being thrown around the room. Some of the boys were running around while the others were sitting down and talking about hot chicks, I guess. The girls were just sitting in a group talking about some things that I don't care about but there was a girl siting at a corner. So, I decided to sit next to her which was the place near the window. Fortunately there was no one sitting there. I was too tired and decided to lay my head on the table and wait for the teacher to come in.

"Good Morning everyone!" a deep voice suddenly break the noise.

"My name is Mr. Sehun and i'm your maths and form teacher for this year." he introduced himself in a monotone.

"I hope you will enjoy every lesson with me," the way he introduced himself, I just knew i wont.

Seohyun POV

Mr. Sehun had been babbling things for the past 50 minutes and I felt bored so I noticed a girl seated beside me which I didnt notice earlier. I guess a hi wont hurt.

"Hey, its Seohyun. Whats yours?" I made a move.

"Mine's Ha Jin. Nice to meet you," she replied softly. She looked timid and a bit shy.

"Nice to meet you too. Do you like Mr.Sehun?" I asked her with curiosity.

"Ya, kinda. you?" She replied back softly.

"Well I don't really like him. His class is boring.Let's hang out during lunch," I asked and waited eagerly for her answer.

"Ya,Sure. Why not? "she replied with a little joy in her voice and gave a small smile.

Yay! I made a new friend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Hi! First chapter is up! Is it okay?  I have updated the description as I had to add Seohyun's character as she is Ha Jin'sbest friend in the story. I need your comments so that I can improve on my writing. So be sure to subscribe, comment or upvote and also share this to your friends!

Thank U and Luv U! <3 <3 ^^

-CNforU