Getting to know each other more

Senior Love (HIATUS)

 

A/n: Hey CNforU here! Second chapter is up! Sorry if it took a long time for me to update but I think that I am only able to update during weekends as my weekdays is packed. I'll try to update faster if I have time.Hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment,subscribe or upvote. I feel sad as I did not have any comments on the first chapter. ): Anyways,Enjoy! ^^

 

“Ring!”, the bell goes off telling that it was time for lunch.

Ha Jin POV

“Ahhh...”

It feels so good stretching after a long 2-hour lecture. Mr.Sehun had been talking about algebra all day long. Seriously, why does it have to be algebra the chapter that I HATE the MOST!

“Hey, let’s go!”said Seohyun who was approaching me.

“Oh right!” I exclaimed as I just remembered that Seohyun wanted to hang out with me during lunch.

We then walked down to the cafeteria together quietly until Seohyun started asking questions about me like, what’s my blood type, when’s my birthday and other stuff. Soon, we reached the cafeteria and sat on an available that was next to some boys which I assume were our sunbaes. I just cannot stand their noise level. There were like 12 of them on that table. Tell me how can you stand them all of them were talking and laughing loudly.

“Hi Donghae!” all of them shouted, looking at a direction of a man who was walking toward their table.

Being the nosy me, of course I looked at him too. He looked like there was something that happened to him as he had an annoyed face. Maybe he also thinks that his friends are annoying? Wait, why am I such a nosy person.

Luckily Seohyun brought me back to reality as she talked to me about the CCA(Co-Curricular Activity) Selection.

“So, what cca are you selecting for the cca selection later?”asked seohyun while sipping on her coke.

“Dance, because I have loved dancing since middle school. It just helps me relieve my stress. What about you?”

“I was thinking about joining dance too. Hey, since we both love dancing let’s battle our skills at the dance studio on the third floor,” suggested Seohyun with a grin on her face.

“Why not?” I accepted the offer.

We then walked to the dance studio after finishing up our lunches. We still had about 10 minutes before our next class. It would be enough time for the battle. Soon, we reached the studio. We were lucky that it was not locked. We then put our bags at a corner and started warming up.

“So what song are you going to dance to?” asked Seohyun.

“Hmmm....I’ll try SNSD’s I got a boy. You?”

“ SNSD’s run devil run. Let’s get started. You start first.”

Seohyun then went to take her handphone and switched on the song. SNSD’s I got a boy started playing and I started dancing following the rhythm.

“Nice skills but I’m better,” said Seohyun while clapping her hands.

“Well show me,” I said while panting and took a sip from the plastic bottle then the song.

SNSD’s run devil run started playing and she started dancing I have to admit that she is good.

“I have to admit. You are better than me.” I said while applauding and grabbed my bag, “Come on let’s go, time for the next class.”

Seohyun then grabbed her bag then took a few sips from her bottle and we headed to our next class.

Donghae’s POV

Oh why do I have to be late for the first day of school. Now I have to attend detention after school. Going for detention REALLY wastes my  time. Don’t you agree? Sitting down in a classroom doing nothing but to stare at the whiteboard and we can’t even sleep!

“Hi Donghae!” shouted the members of Super Junior from far.

“Hey,”I replied while sitting next to Eunhyuk, my bestfriend and my dancing partner.

“Detention?” asked Eunhyuk with an I-knew-it tone.

“Yeah,anyways going for dance training today?”I asked

“Of course. Without me you’re not complete. Hahaha. Just kidding. Don’t take it seriously. Anyways, how many do you think would join dance cca?”

“Hmmm....Don’t know but i’m expecting the best ones.” I answered his question, “Hey, see you guys later. I’m going to get a short nap at the library.”

Then I went to the library and was lucky to find an empty and quiet spot. Soon enough I had a short nap there.