10.

Senior Love (HIATUS)

"So, is everybody here?" asked the guy who just entered.

------------------------------------- OMG! Donghae sunbae is the leader of the dance group?!! How can I not know that!! Oh great... now I have to see him every week. I don't want him to see me... I'm shy... Wait what?!! I'm shy??!! Why am I shy? Am I starting to like him? Oh ! I promised myself not to like anyone anymore.
-------------------------------------
Flashback

I was in the 9th grade at that time and I was in a relationship with a guy called Kris. He was in a boy group named Exo. We kept our relationship a secret as he had the signed a contract with the company and one of the rules was that he was not allowed to date. But because we did not want to break up with each other, we decided to keep it a secret.

One day, I decided to meet him as I had made a nice lunch for him. I texted him to meet me at our favourite place which was the cafe that was located around 5 mins away from the company.

I waited for him,thinking about what he would think about the lunch that i made for him. The bell of the door rang, telling that someone has entered the cafe. I turned around and saw Kris entering. I smiled and wave at him to grab his attention. He saw me and sat at the opposite seat. He had a serious look on his face. That is weird. He would always smile whenever he sees me and would kiss my cheek everytime. But today, everything was out of place.

I looked at him, hesitating, whether i should ask if anything's wrong. This is the first time he acted like this. I kept quiet and kept looking at the lunch that I brought until he broke the silence.

"I'm breaking up with you."

WHATTT?? I think i heard him wrongly.

"Wait, what? I didn't get you. Can you repeat it again."

"I'm breaking up with you."

So, it's true. I didn't hear it wrongly.

"Can i know the reason why?"

"Because this relationship was just a plan for me to get my ex-girlfriend jealous. And well, it worked and we are now back together."

"So, I was just a toy for you to play with?! I can't believe you did this to me! You were the first person I trust after my parents had divorced and also the first person that has made a big impact in my life. How could you do this to me??"

" Sorry Ha Jin. You were just supposed to be a distraction for me but i guess she just can't get out of my mind. I'm going off first. Thank you for everything."

And then he left without even looking back. Teardrops started rolling down my cheeks. I looked at the lunch that I brought and it hurt my heart very much. He did not even touch the lunch that i brought for him.

End of flashback.
------------------------------------

Ever since that day, i couldn' trust any other guy well, except for my brother of course.

But what am i feeling right now? It feels weird.

I decide to shrug it off and just listen to the instructions given and practice the choreography that they made for the upcoming school event which is the parent teacher meet. Dance CCA will perform  to give some entertainment to the parents attending. The song that we would be performing is 'Swing' by an SM group.

After learning the choreography and trying to remember it, Donghae sunbae gave us a water break. I went to my bag to grab my water bottle when suddenly a low voice surprised me. It was Donghae sunbae.

"Hey, you must really be a great dancer. Your movements were very nice and precise."

"Thank you sunbaenim"

"You can just call me hae. Let's be friends."

O.0 This is awkward. A sunbae wanting to be friends with a hoobae??!! What should i say?

"O-okay"

"Great! Wanna go grab some dinner after this?"

"O-okay"

Should I tell Seohyun about this? Nevermind let's just keep this a secret first.

"Great! Meet me at the foyer. I'll be a little late as I have to clear up the room for a while. Wait for me."

"Okay"

After that he called us back to do a few more practices.
-----------------------------------------
After CCA

"Okay you guys did great today but do remember the choreography as I will be giving you guys a little test next session."

"Nae~"

" Okay class dismissed"

After being dismissed, I grab my bags and walked out until Seohyun came up from behind me.

"Yah! Let's go have dinner together"

Oh no! What should I say? Should I tell her that im going out with donghae? Or should i lie to her and say that im tired and my mum wants me home early? But if i lie and she catches me walking with donghae, she might not trust me anymore. Wait, let's just say something that is not a lie.

"I can't. I have agreed to go out for dinner with someone."

"Who is it? A boyfriend that I do not know about?"

"BOYFRIEND??!! Why would I have a boyfriend? He's just someone I know"

"Relax. I'm just kidding. Ok then bye! Have a good rest!"

"You too! Goodnight!"

I then walked slowly to the foyer to wait for hae(?). After waiting for a few minutes, donghae shouted out to me.

"Ha Jin-ah! Come on let's go!"

I then walked next to him as we walk together to the nearest fast food place. When we had found a place, i took out my wallet to go and order myself but donghae forced me to sit down as he volunteered to help me order.

"So what do you want to eat?"

"Something simple."

"Ok then. I'll order yours the same as mine."

I just agreed as i don't mind eating anything. While waiting for him, i took out my homework to complete some of them then i can continue the rest at home.

"Ha Jin-ah! Why are you doing your homework?"

"Well, it's homework. Means I have to complete it as it is due tomorrow. As you know, Mr Sehun is strict."

"Clear it up now. We can do our homework together later. I'll help you if you have any problems. Now it's time to EAT!!"

Awww so cute!! The part when he said "it's time to eat" hahahaha....Wait. What did I just think?

I just nodded and put my homework away. He passed me the food and I started digging in.
Mmm the food is so tasty!~
-----------------------------------------
Donghae's POV

While we were eating, I watched her eat. She looks so cute when she eats especially when is full because she looks like a cute squirrel. Kyaaa~

I think i'm slowly falling into her....