Grocery shopping

Senior Love (HIATUS)

 

Hi!

CNforU here. Sorry I didn’t update last week as I had too many homework to complete and this fic might be on hold for a while as I have to focus on my mid-year exams around the corner. So this will be the last chapter before the exams. After the exams, I would be continuing it so don’t worry and wait for me! And also wish me luck for my exams! Silent readers, do subscribe, comment or upvote! Thanks to @LoVeKpOp2 for commenting and subscribing!

 

“Hey did you select dance?” asked Seohyun while resting her arm over my shoulder.

“Of course I did. I would be out of my mind if I didn’t select it”

“How would I know...you might change your mind. Do you think we would get in?”

“If we pray hard, we would get in. Let’s go home now.”

We then when home by bus.

Ha Jin’s POV

“I’m home,”I shouted.

Silence.

Great. Just home alone. I’m used to it anyways.

“Grr...,”sounded my grumbling stomach.

Let’s go to the kitchen and see what’s in there. Kimchi and rice is the only thing that I found in the kitchen. Maybe I should go grocery shopping. I’ll ask Myungsoo for permission first. I picked up the phone and pressed myungsoo’s phone digits. After a few ring dial, myungsoo picked up the phone.

“Hello, oppa!”

“Oh, Ha Jin-ah. What do you want?”

“Oppa, can I go grocery shopping? There’s barely anything in the kitchen”

“Of course you can but I don’t want you to go alone. Bring a friend along at least. I’m worried about you.”

“Arraseo. I’ll bring Seohyun with me. Don’t worry, I’ll be safe. Take care and work hard! Hwaiting! Bye!”

“Oh, bye!”myungsoo said as he put down the phone.

Okay. Since Myungsoo has given his permission, I can go but I must bring Seohyun along. I’m not sure if she’s free. Let’s try calling her.

“Hello,Seohyun!”

“Is this Ha Jin?”

“Of course I am. Hey, I want to ask you something.”

“Sure.”

“Are you free today?”

“Yes, I am. Why?”

“I was wondering if you could accompany me go grocery shopping, because I need to buy some things as there are barely anything at home, and my brother told me to bring someone along, so I thought of you.”

“Well, since I have the time, why not?”

“Yay! So meet you at the supermarket that is just around the school in 15 minutes okay?”

“Okay. See you later!”

I went to my room and wore casual clothes and went out and locked the door.

(This is what she wear:

)

15 mins later...

I’m waiting for Seohyun now. Let’s see if I have my things. Ingrediets list check, wallet check, transport card check. Okay all my things are here. Oh, there’s Seohyun.

“Seohyun-ah! I’m here!”I shouted while waving my hand to Seohyun.

She came running  and stopped in front of me panting.

“Sorry to make you wait. Am I late?” she asked and at the same time catching her breath.

“ It’s okay. We have plenty of time to shop anyways. Let’s go!”

We then walked in to the supermarket and took a small basket.

“So what do we buy?”asked seohyun.

“First on the list, beef. I need beef to cook kimchi fried rice.”

“you’re cooking? You know how to cook?”

“Of course I do. I always cook as there is no one to cook for me as they are all busy.”

“I have never cooked before. Can I taste your cooking later?”

“Well sure. You can accompany me for dinner at my house later.”

“Thank you! Let’s go get the beef now!” Seohyun exclaimed and dragged me to the meat section.

“Ahjusshi, 3kg of beef please,”I said to the ahjusshi there.

“Okay,”he replied then weighed 3kg of beef.

While waiting for the ahjusshi to pack it, I looked around the place when my eyes spotted someone from a distance.