Friends

Senior Love (HIATUS)

“Arraseo. Get some rest,” I answered and closed the door and went back to the kitchen after changing.


“Have you taken out all the items?” I asked Seohyun who was at the kitchen sitting while eating some cut up fruits.

“Ya, I did. I hope you wouldn’t mind if I cut some fruits from the fridge. I was too hungry,” said Seohyun while pouting and looking a bit guilty for taking the fruits without asking for permission.

“It’s okay. Anyways, let’s get started before it’s late,” I said and went to the sink to wash my hands and started cooking the dishes.

About around an hour later…

“Wahh…the food smells so nice! I can’t wait to taste your cooking! Maybe I should learn how to cook from you. Teach me! Teach me!” said Seohyun who kept on jumping excitedly after smelling the dishes that was set on the table.

“Relax Seohyun. Why not during the holidays you come over and we can cook together!” I replied thinking about the happy things that can happen when she visits during the holidays.

“Wait here, I’ll go upstairs and call Myungsoo,” I said and walk slowly up the stairs and walk towards Myungsoo’s room.

“Myungsoo oppa. Time for dinner,” I called out for him while peeking through the door after knocking on it.

It appears Myungsoo was sleeping. It looks like he is tired. Should I wake him up? Maybe I should…He might not be having enough food because of his practices.

(This is how Myungsoo looks when he sleeps:

tumblr_lzpi8zPIY81qzh5sno1_500.gif

I walk slowly towards him and slowly shook him.

“Oppa, wake up. Dinner’s ready.”

“Oh, Ha Jin-ah. Arraseo. I’ll go down in a while after I wash my face,” said myungsoo sitting on his bed with his messy bed hair on.

“Arraseo. Hurry before the food gets cold,” I said and hurried down.

After preparing some drinks for the three of us, Myungsoo came down hurriedly.

“Wahh…The food smells nice! Did my lovely sister cook this?” asked Myungsoo while smiling at the dishes then smiled to Seohyun.

“Of course, I did. Hurry sit down and eat. You too, Seohyun.” I said, smiling at the compliments they gave while scooping up the rice for them.

(These are the dishes which were on the table:

kimchi_fried_rice2.jpg)

“So did the both of you enjoy your day at the supermarket?” asked Myungsoo as the atmosphere was too quiet.

“Of course we did. Right, Seohyun?” I asked and started pushing the dreaming Seohyun a bit as she did not answer my question. I think she is looking at my oppa.

“O-oh right we did,” answered Seohyun surprised as if she just had a bad nightmare with her eyes open.

Then, the atmosphere turned silent again. We all just sat there and ate quietly. I was thinking on ways on how to get Seohyun to talk to oppa. She says she wanted to befriend with him but did not say anything since just now. I’ll make them be friends starting from now!

“Oppa, Seohyun here is my friend,” I said to Myungsoo just to start up a conversation.

“I know. You told me that already. Why?” asked Myungsooo after taking a sip of water from his glass.

“Well, actually Seohyun wanted to befriend with you. She is just a bit shy in front of you,” I said and looked at Seohyun who was beside me already looking at me,shocked.

“Well, why didn’t you say so? I would like to be friends with you too. Hi, I’m Myungsoo. Nice to meet you. Let’s be friends,” introduce Myungsoo and shook hands with Seohyun.

“I’m Seohyun. Nice meeting you too. I would love to be your friend,” replied Seohyun after shaking hands with Myungsoo.

We then continued eating. After dinner, we brought all the empty plates back to the sink.

“Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~ Ah, saranghaeyo! Nan neukdego, neon minyeo,” ring Seohyun’s phone which was on the table.

“Hello, Seohyun speaking. Arraseo, I’ll go home now,” said Seohyun and hunged up the phone.

“Sorry Ha Jin-ah. Omma asked me to come back home now as it’s getting late and she’s worried about me. Sorry I cannot help you with the dishes,” said Seohyun with a guilty expression.

“Its okay. Since it’s late, why not Myungsoo send you back home. You can send her back home right, Myungsoo? You can also get to know each other more in the car,” I said and looked at Myungsoo waiting for him to agree.

“Sure, why not. Let’s go,” said Myungsoo and grabbed his keys and walked outside.

“I’m shy,” said Seohyun after Myungsoo went out.

“It’s okay. Get to know each other more but remember no flirting,” I warned her while helping her put on her coat.

“Arraseo, I won’t. Can’t you follow us?” asked Seohyun pouting.

“I can’t. I have to complete the dishes. It’s okay, just relax. Myungsoo is friendly,” I replied.

“Arraseo. See you in school!” said Seohyun and hurried outside in case she made Myungsoo wait too long.

In the car, 

Myungsoo got to know more about Seohyun. Seohyun got to know Myungsoo more too. Seohyun just found out that his parents was divorced due to his father cheating on his mother. She also just found out that he was a trainee of Woolim entertainment and under lots of practice as he is going to be debuting soon with some other trainees and their group name is Infinite. Soon, they reached Seohyun’s house. Both of them went out of the car.

“See you soon, Seohyun-sshi!” said Myungsoo and waved at Seohyun.

“Sunbaenim, you can drop the honorifics,” said Seohyun shyly.

“Arraseo, Seohyun-ah,”said Myungsoo sweetly.

“Bye, Sunbaenim. Drive safely!” said Seohyun while waving at Myungsoo who was already in the car.

Myungsoo waved back and went off. Seohyun waited until the car was out of sight then she went into the house.

Hi! CNforU here!

The holidays are here! Yay! *throws confetti* I think this is the longest update i've done. This is to pay for the weeks that I have not updated due to the exams. So enjoy. I might also be updating more but I can't promise you. Even though it's a holiday, the teachers still give lots of homwork. I mean like seriously...It's not a holiday when there's homework. Do comment,subscribe and   upvote!

-CNforU