Myungzy date part 1

Senior Love (HIATUS)

When I opened my eyes, I was so shocked. It was…


It was Suzy! The girl that I have always had a crush on since I first entered the company. She is the most beautiful and kindest girl in the agency.

“Omg! Are you okay?” she asked while helping me get up.

“I’m okay. It’s okay, it’s also my fault for not seeing you there,” I said shyly while lowering my head a little.

“Wait, aren’t you Kim Myungsoo? Omg! Is there any bruise on your face? If there is, i am sure i will get scolded by the president since you are going to debut soon,” Suzy said worriedly as she was taking a look at my face.

“No, it’s okay. There is no bruise. You’re Suzy, right?” I asked shyly, pretending that I didn’t know her.

“Yes, i’m Suzy. Nice to meet you. I hope I can make it up to you sometime. How about we go out for dinner together tomorrow night?” She asked with a small feel of guilt in her.

“It’s okay,” I replied, actually I wanted to go for dinner with her.

“No, I insist. Can you give me your phone number? I’ll text you the time and place later. I’m kind of in a rush right now. Sorry,” She replied and handed over her phone to me.

“It’s okay,” I said while saving my phone number into her phone and handed it back to her.

“Okay, then. See you tomorrow!” said Suzy and rushed out of the store.

Ah!! I’m going on a dinner date with Suzy! I feel so excited! I have to go home and pick my clothes now so that I would not have any problems tomorrow.

[End of Flashback]

I have picked out a blue checkered shirt and a blue long sleeve black coat, as the weather is getting chilly these days, with a pair of jeans and hang them at the back of my door. I’m so happy to go out with Suzy!

Ha Jin’s POV

Seems like something had happened earlier that it made Myungsoo smile widely. I decided to brush it off and went to bed.

The next day…

“Hey, did something happen last night between you and Myungsoo?” I asked Seohyun curiously.

“No, he only sent me back home then went off. Why?” she asked.

“When he came home last night, he was smiling widely and rushed up to his room.”

We looked at each other, thinking, but just decided to forget about it and continue with our breaktime. That was when I saw Donghae. He was walking lazily towards the stall. He looked like he had just woken up. I was thinking whether I should treat him as a thanks for helping me the other day until Seohyun interrupted my thoughts.

“Hey, I heard the results for the CCA selections will be out today. Mr. Sehun will announce it later in class”

“Really?! I hope we got our cca choice!” I squealed.

 “Relax, girl. Let’s go walk back to our class. The bell is going to ring any minute now”

I agreed and we then walked back to class.

Last period before school dismissal...

“Alright, class. The results for the CCA selection is out. I’ll read it out for you.”

He then started calling out the names and the CCA’s that they would be going to. I waited patiently until he reads out my name.

“…Ha Jin, dance…”

Yay!! I made it! I then waited for Seohyun’s name to be called out. I want to be in the same cca as her!

“…Seohyun,dance…”

When I heard that, I was soo happy and gave a high-five to Seohyun. Mr Sehun continued reading the names and soon the bell rang.

“There goes the bell. Before you go out, please be aware of the time and venue of your cca’s. It’s written on this piece of paper. I’ll put it here on the class notice board. Class dismissed,” said Mr Sehun and went out holding his books.

Seohyun and I quickly rushed to the notice board and see the time and venue for dance cca. It wrote:

Dance

Time: 3pm-7pm (Every Wednesday and Friday)

Venue: Dance studio

Reminder: Always bring your own water bottle and towel. Do bring extra clothes for change.

After seeing that, we packed our bags and then walked back home. I can’t wait to tell Myungsoo!

Myungsoo POV

I was watching television when my phone vibrated.

 

From: Suzy <3

To: Kim Myungsoo

Is this Kim Myungsoo’s number?

-Suzy

 

From: Kim Myungsoo

To: Suzy <3

Yes, it is.

-Myungsoo

 

From: Suzy <3

To: Kim Myungsoo

Hi! It’s Suzy! Meet me at the restaurant near the company at 7pm. See you there!

-Suzy

 

From: Kim Myungsoo

To:Suzy <3

Noted :) See you later!

-Myungsoo


Hi! CNforU here! I know its been so long since I updated. I'm sorry. I was just too busy. I'll try to update more. This fic is going to involve Myungzy couple too. I'll try to put in more of Donghae and Hajin's scene on the next chapters. Do subscribe,comment or upvote! Please do comment as I want to hear you review on my fanfic. Thank you!

- CNforU