11.

Senior Love (HIATUS)

I think i'm slowly falling into her...

Donghae's POV

OMG! Means she is the first girl who made my heart flutter. Should i buy something for her later? Will it be obvious that I like her then? First, let's plan. Should I like test if I like her first or just tell her that I like her? Make small hints that I like her or obvious hints?

"Hae, why are you staring at me? Is there sonething on my face?"

I didn't even realise that I was staring at her for the whole time. This is sooo embarassing!

"O-oh nothing. Hurry finish up so that we can do our homework."

"Nae."

We then continued our meals. After we finished, we took our homeworks out and started completing it.

While doing, I realise that Ha Jin was stuck on a question so I decide to help her.

"Do you need any help?"

"Nae. I do not know how to solve this maths question."

I looked at the question and tried to solve it

"Okay.Bingo. All you have to do is to factorise it into a quadratic equation and the value of x² is a, the value of x is b and the number is c. then just sub the value of a,b,c into the equation b²-4ac to get the discriminant.Do you get it?"

"Oohhhh. I get it now. Thank you sunbae!"

We then continued doing our work quietly while asking some questions to each other.

An hour later...

Finally! I'm done with homework! Phew that took me quite a while. I strecthed my arms as my body was becoming stiff and looked at Ha Jin who had her head laying down on her papers. She must have feel tired on her first day of school. I shaked her slightly to wake her up.

"Ha Jin-ah, wake up. It's almost 9pm. Aren't you going to go home?"

She woke up slowly and realised that she was not at home.

"Oh. Mianhae sunbae. I was just too tired. Let me just finish this last question and we can go home."

"Arraseo I'll wait for you. I'll pack my things first."

She nodded her head in approval.

After she finished, she packed her bag and we went off together.

"I'll send you back home. It's late for a girl to go home alone at this hour."

At first she disapprove of it but after my persuadings she finally agreed.

On the way, it was so quiet and awkward. We had some short glances sometimes. But We had to talk! I can't stand this quiet atmosphere! I'll talk first then.

"So Ha Jin-ah, should we play the ask 7 question game?"

"How do you play that?"

"Its simple. Just ask the other person anything you want to know. But if you cannot answer the question, you have to do a penalty."

"What's the penalty?"

"What kind of penalty do you want? A kind that makes you suffer or makes us closer?"

"Of course the kind that makes us closer. I don't want to suffer here in the middle of the night."

"Are you sure?" She nodded.

"The penalty is to kiss the other person on the cheek."

"Okay. Wait Whatt?? No way!!"

"You said okay. No taking back your words"

I smiled to myself seeing her reaction being so cute.

"That's not fair"

"rules are rules"

"Heyyy, there was no rules in the first place. You're cheating"

"I'm not cheating. Let's just start the game. I'll start first"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"nope. y, free and single or maybe you can leave out the y part hahaha"

"hahaha okay your turn to ask. What's your question?"

"okay. What is your nickname?"

"among my friends, im called fishy hae'

"hahaha I kind of agree to that because of your nemo keychains on ur bag"

"Oh yeah." I feel so embarrased.

We then continued asking each other questions and I got to know more about her like about her family and a few other things. We also exchanged phone numbers. By the time we knew it, we were already in front of her house. And luckily, no one got the penalty.

"So, i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure see you tomorrow 'fishy' hae hahahah"

"hahahaha I think we should change our pet names for each other hahahaha"

"okay let's decide that tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Yeah Goodnight," I gave a smile and waved her goodbye while she walks towards her house door.

What just happened today? Why do I feel so happy and content with her being around me? Ahhhh!! I think I really like her! It's confirmed! But will she like me back?

The next day in school...

Ha Jin's POV

Last night was AMAZING!! Well...for me... hahaha

I got to communicate with Donghae and got to know him better. It feels kind of strange to be talking to him since this is the closest I get to know a guy other than my brother of course.And everytime we talk, I have this strange feeling in my body, like my heart beats a little fast and I have like butterflies in my stomach. Maybe, I am falling for him.

"Ha-Jin ah, where did you go last night? Your brother called me asking where you were since you didn't pick up your phone. He said he cooked dinner for you but you didn't come home."

"Oh yeah, about that...I kind of forgot that oppa cooked for me while I was out. I guess I should apologize to him later"

No wonder he was kind of upset and a bit angry this morning.

Later After School...

"Ha Jin-ah, let's do our homework together. I need some help with the topics," asked Seohyun.

"Arraseo. We'll do it at my place then.Meet at my house at around 4pm?"

"Okay."

We then walked together to the gate and went our seperate ways. While I was walking towards the busstop, I heard someone calling out my name. I looked around and a hand suddenly places itself on my left shoulder. I turned and the person was bending downwards, panting. It was Donghae.

"Oh! Sunbae!"I shouted surprised while beating his shoulder without myself realising, "You scared me!"

"Sorry. I just wanted to go home with you."

"Oh, I thought it was something important. Oh yeah, thanks for accompanying me home last night."

"It's nothing. That's what a close friend would do right."

"Close friends??"

"Yes. Why? Are we not close yet? Sorry."

"Hahahahah It's okay. I just thought of you as a sunbae."

"Get rid of that thought. I wanna be your friend."

"Okay then. I'm fine with it."

" Can i call you Jinie as a pet name?"

"Okay. I'll call you oppa then. It's simple."

"Oppa's fine."

We then continued talking about random things as we headed back home. I found out that he lives at the next street near my house. We then seperated to our own ways after exchanging phone numbers to contact each other.

After I got home, I straightaway went to freshen myself up and got ready to go to Seohyun's house. I was waiting for the bus when a guy came up to me and asked.

"Hey, have I seen you somewhere before?"