Chapter 4.

I'm in love with my best friend.

 

They had been in the restaurant for almost 3 hours now, laughing and eating until they thought they would explode.
It would have been a LOT more fun if Hyosung and Bang wasn't there too tho, why where they even here? They entered earlier than them too, how much did they have to talk about?
Himchan couldn't keep himself from glaring over at them when he noticed Hyosung casually touching Bang, god he felt himself boiling up.
He smiled as big as he could when he noticed Hyosung looking at him as they mad eyecontact, she wasn't the bad one here, Himchan knew that, but still he wanted to drag her out of there and away from Bang.
 
''Himchan?'' He heard Zelos voice.
''Uh.. Y-yea?'' 
''Would you really be happy for them if they were together?''
''...W-well of course! He's my best friend and if they like each other thats just.. a-awesome!'' Himchan said and laughed nervously.
Zelo just sat there with a frown and looked at Jongup who was still eating.
''Yah! How can you still be eating!'' Zelo laughed.
Jongup just looked up with food all around his mouth '' What? I'm hungry..''
''We've been eating for almost three hours straight! How can you still be hungry'' Zelo hissed.
Himchan couldn't keep himself from laughing which made Zelo laugh too , they both laughed so hard they couldn't breathe and  tears filled their eyes.
After a while he and Zelo calmed down and they looked at Jongup was still eating, which made them laugh again.
But the laughter stopped as Zelo and Himchan saw Bang and Hyosung staring at them. He saw that Hyosung was poiting at Himchan and waved at him to come over.
He looked at Zelo and furrowed his brows before he got up and walked over to them.
''Hi!'' Hyosung said happily.
''Um, hello'' Himchan said with a nervous smile
''Aish, don't be nervous.. I was just wondering why you were staring at me before..'' Hyosung said and smiled shyly.
Himchan just stood there not knowing what to say as he noticed Zelo had joined them.
''Oh.. Himchan told me he really like the new haircolor you have. He thought you looked pretty in it'' Zelo smiled as he put his arm around Himchans shoulder.
''O-oh.. You really think so?'' Hyosung said whilst blushing.
Himchan just looked at her, nodded and smiled '' It really suits you''.
Bang was staring at Himchan with the sam expression he had this morning and it made Himchan feel nervous. He was just about to speek when his phone vibrated, a text  from their manager?
 
Mianhe for disturbing you but you need to come in for a photoshoot. I know it's your day off but he photographer is going away on a business trip and I thought he could do it today since you were free anyway. You have to do it together with SECRET aswell. Be here in an hour. Thank you! 
 
He looked up and saw that Bang, Zelo, Hyosung and Jongup was all staring at their phone.
''Well. I guess it's time for us to leave'' Bang said and stood up, he grabbed Hyosung hand and helped her up.
Himchan noticed Zelo still had his arm around him and smiled, he didn't really know why tho, they weren't really touchy when it came to each other.
''HIMLO!'' He hard someone screaming from outside the shop.
They all looked out and saw fans standing outside screaming Himlo over and over. Himlo?
''What does that mean?'' Himchan said with a frown. He wasn't really the one to go online and look up things about the group so of course he didn't know what it meant.
Hyosung laughed ''It's your ship name''.
''Our ship name?'' Zelo asked.
''Ne, you know when you wish two people were dating each other or you like the idea of them being in a relationship, or something like that, you ship them'' Hyosung smiled.
Himchan and Zelo looked at each other and started laughing, they looked at the fans then back at each other and hugged which made the fans scream even more. It was quite fun how they reacted to a simple hug.
''Aish, we have to go'' they heard Bang saying as he separated them and glared at them both.
''Fine, fine'' Zelo said and went over to Jongup who was waiting for them by the door.
Some guards came and chased the fans away so they could at least go to their car, Himchan just looked at Bang who was still glaring at him and ran after Zelo and Jongup.
 
They made their way into the huge building and met Youngjae and Daehyun. 
''Hey, where have you guys been, we came back to the dorm but no one was there'' Youngjae asked.
''Ohh, me Zelo and Himchan went out eating and Bang was at the same place with Hyosung'' Jongup smiled.
''Ohh... Hyosung'' Youngjae winked at Bang and smirked.
''N-no.. it's not what yo-'' Bang started as he was cut off.
''Good! you're here. Hyosung the other is waiting for you so join them and get you make up done. Himchan, you're up first with Hana so you have to get dressed as fast as possible'' The manager said
''We're doing it in pairs?'' Zelo asked.
''Yes, Himchan with Hana, Bang with Hyosung, you with Jieun, Youngjae with and Daehyun and Sunhwa. Is that any problem?''
''No, no.. I just thought we were going to do a group photo shoot''  Zelo said with a small smile.
Himchan frowned a bit, he didn't want to do this shoot, especially now when he found out Bang and Hyosung was going to pose together. 
He got his makeup done and got dressed,not feeling excited about his but he had to admit he looked pretty good with the clothes he was wearing.
''Himchannie, you look really good!'' Hana smiled and hugged him and he entered the room.
''Thank you, you too'' He just smiled and hugged back.
It took a little over an hour to do the shoot, he smiled at Hana and left for the dressing room.
As he opened the door it felt like his heart crashed into a million pieces, in front of him stood Hyosung with her hand around Bangs cheeks and kissing him.
''Himchan! Can you help me wi-'' He heard Zelo saying as he stood next to him and looked over at the kissing people.
They kissing people looked at Himchan and Zelo who was standing there with a blank face.
''M-mianhe.. I didn't mean to disturb you..'' Himchan said, ready to cry.
 Just as Bang was going to say something Himchan was pushed to the side by Zelo as he closed the door.
Zelo dragged him out to the rooftop and Himchan looked at him confused.
''Sorry..'' Zelo just said as he looked at Himchan with sad eyes.
''W-why are you sorry?'' Himchan said with a small smile.
''Th.. that you had to walk in on that..'' 
''What? W-hy are you sorry ? I-I told you, I'm happy for them'' Himchan said, more convincing himself than Zelo.
''No, you're not! And Yongguk is an idiot!'' Zelo screamed which startled Himchan.
''I am happy for them.. w-why can't you be too''
''No you're not! And stop saying that you are! I see the way you look at him, Himchan!'' 
Himchan just stood there not knowing what to say as he felt the lump in his throat grow and his heart tighten.
''Z-zelo..''
''N-no! stop acting like it didn't hurt you when you saw them!'' 
Himchan felt the tears fall from his eyes, he looked at Zelo and tried to smile. He was right, It did hurt him, a  alot.
He felt the younger wrapping his arms around him and hugged him, that made Himchan to break down.
''I-Im sorry.. I..'' Himchan just said thru his cries.
''Don't say anything...'' Zelo shushed him.
Himchan just wrapped his arms around the younger and hugged him as hard as he could and cried. Like he never had before.
They both stood at the rooftop until they heard people calling for Zelo, it was his turn to the the shoot.
''Sorry Himchan, I have to go..''
''I-I'ts okay..'' He just said as he wiped his tears and backed away.
They stood outside for a while until Himchan had calmed down and all traces of him crying was gone, he couldn't let anyone see him like this.
Zelo put his arms around Himchan again as they walked in to meet Hana and Jieun.
Zelo and Jieun left to their shoot and Himchan just sat there quiet with Hana.
''So you want to go out or something, we have nothing left to do here and it's kind of boring just sitting here so-'' Hana started as she was cut off by Bang walkin into the room.
''Himchan, damn it I've been looking for you everywhere!'' 
Himchan just turned his head around to Hana, he didn't want to look at him.
''Sure'' He just smiled as he took Hanas hand and tried to walk past Bang.
''W-where are you going?'' Bang grabbed his wrist. ''We need to talk''
''I'm going out with Hana so I don't have the time now. Why don't you go back to Hyosung, I bet she's lonely''
He just smiled and walked away. 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Sorry for not updating for two days, school is a pain >.<
And sorry about this chapter being y, I started writing this yesterday, I sat almost two hours fixing it but had something to do and my mom took the computer and when I came back all was gone so I had to re-write it T.T
 
Buuuut, I hope some will enjoy it. 
Thanks too everyone who subbed, comment and reads it! Means a lot to me <3