Chapter 1

I'm in love with my best friend.

It was a beautiful sunny day in the middle of June. The sky was clear blue, the birds were singing and people were outside having fun. 
Everyone had a smile on their face and were enjoying the wonderful day, everyone except for Himchan and the other members of B.A.P.
They had to stay inside to practice one of their dance routines which seemed to take up the whole day. They started their practice at 8am and it was now 3pm, they have had their lunch break at 11 and after that they had kept practicing up until now when they had a break. Finally!

Himchan sat far away from the others as he gazed out from the window watching all the people having fun, he wished he could be outside having fun aswell.
He started thinking about how it would be if he wasn't a member of B.A.P, that happened quite often those days when he just wished he could dig a whole and die, yes, he was exhausted from all the practicing. 
How would it be if he wasn't a member of B.A.P? He could be outside right now enjoying the weather, swimming, being with friends and eat whatever he wanted and not thinking about his weight. He could go anywhere he wanted without worrying about fans and haters, paparazzis and scandals. But no, he still wouldn't trade it for anything, he actually loved what he was doing, except for days like today, though. 
He loved the fans too, and the love he felt from them, as you all know Himchan wasn't the most popular kid when he was younger and he thought maybe he would have stayed that way if he never became a member of B.A.P, the thought of that sent chills down his spine. 
Also, he would have never met Jongup, Youngjae, Daehyun, Zelo and Yongguk. That was also sad considering he loved them all... some more than others.

Yes, Himchan had noticed that he had been feeling more nervous around Yongguk lately and he noticed every little thing he did, the way he scratch his palms when he doesn't understand what someone is saying, the way he starts looking around the room when he's nervous, the way he walks and how his abs flexes when he's dancing.
He had started to keep his distance from Yongguk, not completely so he would suspect something but enough for him not to be caught. 
Himchan could never talk to him normally anymore, all he did was to studder and blushing, which for Himchan, was embarassing as hell!
From the first time he layed eyes on Yongguk he was amazed by how good he looked and how nice he was, you can say it was love at first sight, it was just that  Himchan thought it was just him admiring him. But of course when he got a bit older he started thinking about it and noticed it had in fact, been love and that's when it all started.

His thoughts was cut of by a hand on his shoulder.
'' They want us to do the dance two more times and then we can leave'' 
Of course he recognized that deep voice of Bang, without turning around to look at him he just went back to the others.
It was Zelos turn to do a solo dance so they all sat and watched him. He was an amazing dancer, no one could deny that.
Himchan glanced over and Bang and noticed that he was staring back at him, Bang smiled but Himchan adverted his eyes from him when he felt a blush creeping its way up on his face. He started talking to Daehyun who was sitting next to him, trying to keep himself from looking at Bang. 

When the practice was over the others went down to the car before Himchan as he stayed picking up his things, it felt nice staying in a quiet place for a little bit.
'' Hey, you did good today'' He heard a voice saying that startled him.
He looked up and saw Bang standing over him and smiled.
''Y-yah! you scared me!'' He said whilst looking away.
''Mianhe, I thought you heard me'' he laughed.
Himchan just shook his head and got up from the floor preparing to leave when he felt a hand on his shoulder, for the second time that day.
''Himchan, is something wrong?'' Bang said with a worried voice.
'' N-no, why?'' 
''You just seem different lately'' 

''A-ani, I'm just tired'' He said giving a small faked smile to Bang.
''S-shall we go down to the others now, t-they're waiting.'' He said and Bang just followed him.

They got down to the car and the first one to speak was Zelo.
'Hyungs~ what took you so long, we're hungry. If you want to make out do it at home~'' They all laughed and Himchan glared at Zelo. They always made fun of them for being close friends and the fact that they were being called 'Umma' and 'Appa' in the group, it was all fun and games until Himchan actually found out himself that he liked his best friend more than just a friend.

''Come on Himchan, don't be mad'' Daehyun said whilst his laughter faded a little.
''What's wrong, you didn't seem bothered by this before though...'' Youngjae said with a frown.
They all looked at Himchan who was hiding his face and sat at the back of the car.
''Let's just go home, I'm tired'' 

-----------------------------------
Hello, this was the first chapter and I hope you liked it. 
was just wondering if you all thought it was too long or too short?  ; v;
I hope you enjoyed it though it was a fun start ^^ 

Leave feedback please so I can improve~
Until the next chapter;