Chapter 3.

I'm in love with my best friend.

Himchan woke up by the sun shining in his face, he glanced over at the clock and it was only 5am on their day off. He sat up and looked around, he felt some movement in the bed and looked down. Next to him was a sleeping Daehyun? 
Oh, right. He had decided the day before to sleep in the same room as him and Youngjae, Bang had seemed mad at him yesterday for some strange reason and he didn't feel comfortable sleeping in there.
He got up from the bed and went out to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, only wearing his sweatpants and exposing his upper body.
He turned the water on, took a glass and filled it up. As he drank he heard a grunt behind him which made him drop the glass and turn around with a startled face.
''Hey... I didn't mean to scare you'' Bang whispered whilst he walked torward the table and sat down.
''I-It's okay'' Himchan just said as he bent down to pick up the broken glass, he glanced over at Bang and noticed he didn't have shirt on 'Oh my god' he just thought to himself.
It was silent for a while when he was picking up the pieces. He could feel Yongguks eyes on him, it was like a burning sensation and sent shivers down his spine. Bang was only looking, and that was all it took for Himchans heart to beat faster.

He stood up with the broken glass in his hands and threw it away, he sat down on the other edge of the table and looked down.
''Where did you sleep tonight?'' 
''Hm?'' 
''You didn't sleep in our room so you slept somewhere else right?''
He smiled.
''Oh... yeah, I slept next to Daehyun'' 
He looked up and saw a weird expression on Bangs face, he couldn't really figure out what it ment, it was just... odd.
''Oh... so.... Why didn't you sleep in your own bed?'' Bang said curiously and qiute frankly, a bit annoyed.
Himchan hesitated at first but what else could he say?
''W-well.. Uh... Y-you seemed a bit mad at me yesterday a-and I didn't really wanna go in there, because.. um.. you know.. Y-you would snap at me or something...''
Bang just stared at him with a blank expression. 'Did I piss him off?' was the only thing Himchan thought.
''I..I wasn't mad at you'' Bang just said and looked out the window.
''....Then who were you mad at?'' Himchan said with a curious voice.
''Who says I was mad, maybe I was just tired?'' 
''You slammed the door, Yongguk, you only do that when you're mad'' Himchan said and yawned.
Bang just sat there looking out the window ignoring him.
''Well... I'm tired so I'm going back to bed'' Himchan said and stood up walking towards Daehyuns and Youngjaes room.
''W-Wait'' Bang said and grabbed Himchans wrist.
He turned around at the sudden grab jus to notice he was inches away from Bangs face, and without noticing it he slapped him.
''Y-YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!'' Bang said whilst rubbing his cheek.
Himchan just stood there doumbfounded, when he noticed his face was just inches away from Bangs he could feel his heart beating faster than ever and a blush on his face.
''Mianhe! I didn't mean to do it! It just came as an instinct'' Himchan panicked.
''Aish! Seriously, Is your instinct suddenly to slap me now for no reason?'' Bang said and stared at him.
''Ani! I was just surprised, you just suddenly grabbed on to me and It scared me!'' Himchan said whit a lame attempt to defend himself.
Bang kept rubbing his cheek and shook his head.
''A-anyway I'm not mad at you so why don't you sleep in your own bed instead'' He just said.
''...It felt kinda comfortable next to Daehyun I have to admit'' Himchan just said with a small smile.
It was true, he kinda liked the feeling of sleeping next to someone, it was warm and felt safe and he was finally able to sleep more than he usually had the past few days.
''...What?'' Bang just said with a surprised look.
''Y-yea.. I liked the warmth, you know I like shinship, haha...'' He just said and looked down.
He felt a tight grip on his wrist again as he was being dragged to their room.
''If you want warmth I can give it to you'' He hard Bang saying.
What!? No no no no no no, he didn't want this! He felt like he could die, literally, he wouldn't be able to remaind calm around Bang, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE DIDN'T HAVE A SHIRT ON, no, no way, never.
''A-ani! I-It's okay! I want to sleep alone'' He said with a shaky voice.
''Just a minute ago you said you wanted to sleep next to Daehyun because you liked the warmth'' Bang said with an annoyed voice.
''...A...um..'' Himchan tried to figure out something to say as they entered the room.
He was pushed onto the bed and Bang layed down next to him and pulled the covers over them.
Himchan slowly backed away towards the wall and turning his back against Bang, his face was like a tomatos and his heart felt like it would jump out of his chest.
''Yah, why are you moving away from me?''
He just laid there not knowing what to say, just keeping quiet as he heard a sigh from Bang.
After a few moments he heard Bangs light snores, he realised himself that he felt tired and drifted off to sleep.
He woke up a few hours later finding himself in a weird position.
He was facing Bangs chest snuggling to him with Bangs arm over his hips, just as stupid he was before, he immediately pushed Bang so he fell out of the bed with a loud thud. 
''Aish! AGAIN HIMCHAN, SERIOUSLY!?'' Bang said as he sat up and rubbed his head.
''M-Mianhe! I was just surprised when I woke up to see you lying next to me..'' 

''Tsk, what's wrong with you lately, huh? You're all shaky, you almost never talk to me and now you're hitting me?'' 
Bang just stood up and left the room with a huge bang, now, he really was mad at Himchan.
Himchans heart was still beating like crazy so he had to calm himself down before he could go out and apologize to Bang, he didn't want to make him mad and less hit him but when he got too close that happened automatically.

He looked at the clock and saw that it was 10am, too early to get up on their free day. He closed his eyes for what seemed like a second before he heard Zelo.
''Hyung, how long are you planning to sleep?'' 
He opened his eyes and locked at the clock again, it was 2pm, damn it!
''Sorry, I must have fallen back to sleep'' 
''It's okay, I just wondered if you would like to come with me and Jongup to eat something, we don't really have anything in the refrigirator'' He smiled.
''Y-yeah, sure. Just give me 10 minutes''
Zelo just smiled and left the room. Himchan got dressed and went out of the room, searching for Bang which he couldn't spot anywhere.
''Where's the others?'' He asked Jongup.
''Oh.. Youngjae and Daehyun are out doing something, they didn't tell us what, and Yongguk... Well, I haven't seen him since last night to be honest'' he frowned.
Himchan just smiled and nodded as they made their way to the car.

They hopped off at a noodle restaurant and went in, they all stopped when they saw Bang sitting there with a girl laughing, not just any girl tho, it was Hyosung. 
Himchan felt jealousy striking as he saw them laughing together, he just passed by nodding at Hyosung with a small smile and sat at the back of the restaurant. Zelo and Jongup greeted Bang and Hyosung quickly before they joined Himchan.
''What is he doing here with her?'' Zelo said with a curious voice.
''I don't know, rumors have been going around that they're.. you know.. together'' Jongup said.
Himchan felt his heart tighten at Jongups words, he felt hurt and betrayed, why? He, himself  didn't know, it wasn't like they were together and he knew Bang was straight as anyone could be.
''Ani, I don't believe they're together, he would have told us about it.'' Zelo said with a frown and looked at Himchan.
''Why are you looking at me?'' Himchan said and raised an eyebrow.
''Do you think they're together?'' 
''I don't know, but if they are I'm happy for them'' Himchan said with a huge smile.

This day couldn't get any worse than this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 3.
God, I feel like I'm updating too fast e.e hahaha.
But yeaaaa, hope you liked it and I will probably update again tomorrow If I have the time ^^ 
School is really annoying >.< Anyways, have a continued good day/night, depending on where you're from :3

Much love to all of you!