Chapter 2

I'm in love with my best friend.

''....n..''
''.... han...''
''Himchan!''

Himchan flew up from where he was sitting as he heard someone yelling his name, shocked he looked around just to notice the car had stopped and an laughing Jongup were standing in front of him.
'' You're really hard to wake up, I don't know how Bang manages to do it. Either way, as you can see we're home now, get your out of the car'' 
''Yah! Don't talk to your hyung that way!'' Himchan said annoyed from being woken up.
''Mianhe, but you have to go inside, I've been trying to wake you up for over 10 minutes now!''Jongup pouted. 
''Arasso, I get it'' 
''Good'' Jongup smiled and went to their dorm. 
Himchan rubbed his eyed and looked at the time, it was only 6pm, he knew it was bad that he fell asleep because he wouldn't be able to sleep at night, luckily they had the day off tomorrow because of all the extra practice today.
He took his bag and went to the dorm, when he got in he saw Youngjae and Daehyun looking at something on the computer, Zelo and Jongup were playing their games and Bang was sitting next to them shouting how much they at it.
He made his way to his room, well the room he shared with Bang, left his bag and went into the shower. He stood there under the warm water  for almost an hour, just thinking about nothing and everything. 
''Himchan! How long are you going to be in there!?'' He heard a voice from outside the door.
''Aish, I'll be out in a minute!'' 
He got out from under the hot water and got chills when he felt the cold air hit his body. He wrapped a towel around his waist and looked himself in the mirror, he noticed that it had started forming dark circles around his eyes because his lack of sleep lately. He shook his head and opened the bathroom door just to be face to face with, well, him. 
''Himch- oh, you're finally out'' Bang looked at Himchan and smiled. 
''Y-Yea.. M-Mianhe...'' He just said.
As he felt a blush creep up on his face he just looked away and pushed Bang a little because he was blocking his way.
''Hey, you could've just asked me to move insted of pushing me'' Bang yelled after him with a frown. 
Himchan just ignored him and walked into their room, it was bad enough that he had to be around Bang all the time every day, more sleep with him in the same room! He couldn't really change room with the others either, that would be too suspicious and they're were parted after their age, Him and Bang, Daehyung and Youngjae and last, Jongup and Zelo.

He had just put on his boxers when someone opened the door.
''Y-YAH, DON'T YOU KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING SOMEONE ELSES ROOM!?'' he said as he covered up with his towel, just like a girl would do if she was and someone had just walked in on her.
Daehyun who saw the act just bursted out in laughter.
''What the- why are you covering up! You're not a girl!'' Daehyun just started laughing more and more until he couldn't breathe anymore.
''AISH, SO WHAT, I WANT SOME PRIVACY!'' Himchan said as he blushed whilst glaring at him.
''I CAN'T BREATHE!'' Daehyun just kept laughing until the other three members came, wondering what was so funny.
''WHAT IS THIS, 'COME AND LOOK AT HIMCHAN WHILST HE'S CHANGING' DAY?! GET OUT'' He said, still covering up.
The other three memebers joined Daehyun and his fit of laughter before Himchan kicked them out and slammed the door. 
Aish, seriously? Why can't they ever knock!? 

He put on some pants and a hoodie and walked out glaring at the others who was still laughing.
''Himchan we're all dudes, why did you cover up'' He heard Youngjae laughing.
''Tssk, just shut up already'' He said and sat down on the couch.
''Sorry hyung, but your face was priceless'' Daehyun smiled.
Bang, who just got out from the shower, saw everyone except Himchan laughing.
''Hey, what's going on'' he said with a curious voice.
''I was going to ask Himchan if he wanted to eat something so I walked towards your room and when I opened it Himchan was only in his boxers and when he saw me he took a towel and hid his body from me, he blushed so hard, just like a girl'' They all started laughing again.
Himchan flushed and buried his head in one of the cusions on the couch, he was so embarassed!
''Yah, don't you know you should knock before entering someone elses room'' Bang said and smacked Daehyuns head.
Daehyun just looked at him with a smile.
''Mianhe Himchan, I'll knock the next time'' 
''Yah, you were going to ask me if I wanted something to eat right? Then go make me some food'' He just said ignoring the apology.
''Hey, go make your own food'' Daehyun said whilst he got up from the floor.
Himchan got up from the couch and jumped onto Daehyuns back.
''Yah! You just saw me half , you can at least make me some food!'' He said whilst pinching Daehyuns cheeks.
''Arasso, arasso! I'll make you some food'' Daehyun laughed and went into the kitchen whit Himchan on his back.
Himchan couldn't keep himself from laughing at the younger, he turned his head around and saw Bang glaring at him?
Why was he glaring at me? I didn't do anything?
Himchan chose to ignore it and started laughing at Daehyun again.
He heard a loud 'BANG' from a door slamming and saw that Yongguk was gone.
All of the members looked up surprised by the sudden sound, all just as confused as Himchan. 
What the hell? 

 

---------------------------------------------

UPDATE.
Sorry, I know this probably and was shorter than the other chapter but my excuse for that Is I have so many things to do so I can't re-write it until I'm satisfyed and I just wanted to update today because I know how much it to wait for someone to update. ; v;

BUT! Tomorrow I have the day off from school so I can probably make chapter three better :D


Just look at them smiles man ; v;