Bloody Mary

The Psychologist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4R8Y-hRfY

Teen Top- To you


 

Miyoung and Jooyoung went out of the car in their black outfits. Miyoung was wearing a sleeveless, turtle-neck dress, combined with a pair of black pumps, 15 cm high. Jooyoung herself was showing her glamour side with a long-sleeved, tight dress, that shows her curves perfectly, and a pair of beige colored wedges as her friend to rock the dancefloor.

They let out a little squeal when the usher let them in.

The dancefloor was packed, but that didn't decrease their interest in dancing. They began to dance in the crowds, whipping their bodies to follow the rhythm. Miyoung smiled, this is what she has been longing for.

Miyoung wasn't like another people who eat foods or listen to music to relieve their stress. She is different. This is her only way to relieve her stress. When she was on the dancefloor, she forgot everything.

Her parents, her boyfriend, her patient, her image as a psychologist, they all dissapeared from her mind like they never existed. She liked the feeling of her problems dissapearing.

Jooyoung was nowhere to be seen, but Miyoung couldn't care less. She knew that her bestie wouldn't do anything funny. Miyoung danced like there's no tomorrow, like she's gonna die soon.

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR EVERYONE!" DJ Viola shouted from her microphone, making the crowds went wild, including Miyoung. She lifted her hands and jumped to the beat, which was followed by the others. "JUMP HIGHER YOO!" DJ Viola screamed.

Miyoung obeyed her, jumping higher until she couldn't feel her legs anymore. The music blasted even louder, making Miyoung's eardrums nearly popped out but she couldn't care less. All she wanted now is already here.

Jooyoung, on the other hand, was as crazy as Miyoung. She even took off her wedges, which were actually Miyoung's, and held it while jumping. Some people stared at her in awe, mentally praising her breath-taking S-line.

Suddenly, the music stopped.

Jooyoung stopped dancing, but not with Miyoung. She was still busy jumping until a woman beside her nudged her side. She realized her surroundings and looked at DJ Viola's station with an annoyed expression on her face.

And a soft music played.

Miyoung groaned softly, walking to the bar. Jooyoung escaped the dancefloor as well. Both of them went to Bloody Mary, the club's name, to party hard, not to hook up with a stranger. And that soft music always provoked those erts, so when the soft music played, they quickly ran away from the dancefloor, waiting for another round of massively loud music.

"That was great!" Jooyoung exclaimed as she sat on the stool beside Miyoung. "DJ Viola is so talented!"

"Yeah, yeah" Miyoung nodded.

"Can I get something for these young ladies?" a bartender butted into their conversation.

"Cadillac Margarita for me" Jooyoung ordered.

"Jack Daniel's with a Coke back" Miyoung said. Jooyoung wriggled her eyebrows as the bartender winked before going away to make their drinks.

"Still can't drink alcohol without any backs?" Jooyoung commented. Miyoung rolled her eyes.

"I'm a psychologist. At least I have a good side" Miyoung pouted. Jooyoung laughed while wearing her wedges back. Miyoung glanced at the dancefloor. Some people were kissing there, to her disgust. DJ Viola herself was playing with her phone, didn't care about the music, which was getting more intense.

Miyoung turned her gaze to the drink shelves in front of her. She could name all the drinks just by smelling their aroma, because she was once a bartender too. But still, she wasn't brave enough to drink alcohol without any backs, as Jooyoung said.

"Hey, don't be mad" Jooyoung slapped her arm lightly. "It's true, right? You can't deny the fact that you're afraid of alcohol, don't be mad, I'm just telling the truth" this time it's Jooyoung who pouted.

"I'm not mad" Miyoung giggled. "I'm just thinking"

"About what?" Jooyoung's eyes rounded.

"Nothing in particular" Miyoung answered.

Jooyoung's eyes went back to their usual size. "Stupid. That's not thinking" she shook her head.

"Your drink, ladies" the bartender served their orders. Jooyoung smiled at him before saying thankyou, then she turned to Miyoung again. But her eyes weren't at Miyoung. Miyoung noticed this.

"What are you looking at...?" Miyoung looked behind her, where Jooyoung's gaze were. There was a man on the stool beside her, his face was on the table, a glass of Lemondrop Martini in his hand.

"He seemed sooooo drunk" Jooyoung made a face.

"Yeah, that's what you get if you drink alcohol" Miyoung rolled her eyes, glancing at the man. She somehow felt familiar with that man's hair. Sipping in her Jack Daniel's, she looked at the man once again.

And that's when that man turned his head so that he was facing Miyoung. And she directly recognized that man, who was sleeping peacefully.

"Taemin-ssi!" she stood up from her stool to stand beside Taemin's stool beside her. "Taemin-ssi wake up! It's dangerous for you to be like this here!" Miyoung shook Taemin's shoulder but he didn't budge.

"What's it?" Jooyoung asked.

"It's my patient!" Miyoung yelped in an urgent tone. Jooyoung's eyes widened.

"Lee Taemin?" she responded.

"No, Lee Minho!" Miyoung shouted sarcastically at her. Jooyoung rolled her eyes before helping Miyoung to wake Taemin up. Both of them shook his shoulders, but he didn't move even for an inch. "Ottoke?" Miyoung grew furious. She didn't want him to get into any more scandal. She's his psychologist, and she felt responsible for it.

"Let's just bring him to his home" Jooyoung suggested. Miyoung snapped her fingers.

"Good idea" she said. "But do you know his home?"

"I know that he's living with another SHINee members in a dorm" Jooyoung answered. "But I don't know where is it"

Miyoung's hand quickly traveled to Taemin's pocket, rummaging for his phone. Jooyoung's eyes went wide.

*Psychologists can be crazy sometimes* Jooyoung shook her head when she saw Miyoung unlocked Taemin's phone and started tapping her fingers against its screen. Then Miyoung placed the phone next to her ear.

"Yoboseyo? Ah, I can't hear you... Please wait for a moment" she went to the restroom after signalling Jooyoung to take care of her client for a moment. "Yoboseyo?" she said once again after she arrived in the restroom.

"Yes?" came a voice from the other person.

"Eh... May I ask who you are to Taemin? Please, it's important" Miyoung knew that her question sounds weird, but she shrugged it off.

"Ha? I'm his friend..." the person answered.

"Yeah what type of friend? Are you his bandmate? I'm his psy--... uh, please, just answer me" she demanded. She couldn't tell to anyone that she's Taemin's psychologist because SHINee's manager told her to do so.

"Uh, yeah, I'm his bandmate" the person finally made Miyoung exhaled in relief. She called the right person to ask for help.

"Eh, can I ask your name?" she asked.

"Kim Jonghyun" the person said. Miyoung mentally slapped herself. *Of course his name is Jonghyun! That's his name in Taemin's contact list!* she facepalmed herself.

"Thank God you're his bandmate. I found Taemin in a club, asleep because he drank too much alcohol. I can drive him home if you tell me where do you guys live" she said.

Jonghyun, on the other line, pinched his eyebrows with his fingers. He didn't know this girl, and suddenly she said that Taemin is asleep in a club. And now that girl ask for SHINee dorm's address.

Sounds convincing enough. NOT.

"Please" Miyoung pleaded.

"Listen. I know Taemin went to club just now, but he never fell asleep in a club, no matter how drunk he was. Thankyou for the prank" he smiled, ready to hang up when Miyoung shouted.

"This is not a prank! How can I get Taemin's phone if this is a prank?!" Miyoung yelled.

Jonghyun pressed his phone against his ear again. "Shut up, prankster. Being a brave girl, huh?"

"Taemin's with me" Miyoung said. "Just tell me your address so that I can drive him home"

"And who are you to care about Taemin so much, huh? Are you his girlfriend? Taemin never said that he has a girlfriend" *He never said anything in the dorm, though* Jonghyun sighed at the thought.

"No I'm not. Just give me your address, please" Miyoung pleaded once again.

"I asked you, who are you? Nobody ignore my question" Jonghyun's lips twisted into a frown.

"I'm his... I'm-- uuggh..." she pulled the phone away from her ear before banging her head against the wall. *Aish, why is it so hard to be a psychologist?* She put the phone next to her ear. "I'm his..." she closed her eyes. "I'm his psychologist"

Jonghyun blinked.

"Now please tell me where your address is" she squatted down, ruffling her hair. She broke her promise to SHINee's manager. *I'm doomed* she thought.

"Taemin's... psychologist?" Jonghyun scratched his head. He had ever heard about Taemin getting a psychologist, but he didn't know the details. "Since when did he get a psychologist?"

"Since today" Miyoung replied. "Now please tell me your address"

"I'll message you our address" he responded.

"Thankyou. I'll drive him home safe" Miyoung stood up.

---------------

 

"Be careful..." Miyoung ordered Jooyoung, who was helping Taemin to walk on his left. She herself was helping Taemin to walk, on his right. Both of them slung Taemin's arm around their shoulders to bring him all the way from the lobby, the lift, to the 65th floor of the apartment building, and to the apartment SHINee were living at.

"I spent my precious weekend for a drunkard and his insane psychologist" Jooyoung shook her head. Miyoung shot a glare at her.

"You want to help me or not?!" Miyoung spat.

"Whatever" Jooyoung sighed.

"65C... 65C... Ah here it is" Miyoung stopped in front of a door, then she knocked it with her free hand. Some rushing footsteps were heard before the door slammed open.

"Ah, my baby..." Key quickly snatched Taemin from them. "Come in, come in!" he gestured the girls to come in, which was obeyed. Miyoung and Jooyoung went into the neat apartment and sat down on a couch.

Key set Taemin to lie down on the couch across them and let himself sat on the floor. Miyoung noticed that there were 3 more boys to follow Key and sat down beside him.

"Thankyou for sending him home. I really appreciate your help" Key bowed down until his face touched the floor.

"It's okay, it's okay, really" Miyoung felt slightly uncomfortable.

"But I don't know that Taemin has a psychologist" Minho blurted. "Who's his psychologist? You?" he pointed at Miyoung.

"Yeah. My bestfriend and I" she pointed at Jooyoung at the word bestfriend. "Were clubbing at Bloody Mary just now, and we saw him aslept on the bar. I'm his psychologist, and I feel responsible for Taemin's condition. I don't want him to get into any trouble again" Miyoung said.

"Thankyou very much. We owe you a big time" Onew smiled.

"What's your name? I wouldn't ever know that Taemin has a psychologist if Jonghyun didn't tell me" Key said.

"My name is Park Miyoung. And I would like to know, who among you is Jonghyun" Miyoung replied.

"Me. I'm Kim Jonghyun" Jonghyun raised his hand.

"Oh" Miyoung responded. "Thankyou for helping me to bring Taemin back home"

"No problem. His problems are my problems too" Jonghyun grinned.

"So... Everyone of you already knew that I'm Taemin's psychologist?" Miyoung asked.

"Yeah, of course" Key answered.

"Ehm... Please don't tell to your manager that you guys know me. He told me to not telling anyone about my status as Taemin's psychologist" Miyoung begged.

"Of course. Thankyou so much, once again" Onew closed the conversation.

"So I suppose we can go home now?" Miyoung looked at Jooyoung, who was staring at the boys, dazed by their charms.

"O--Okay!" Jooyoung stuttered. "Let's go!"

They stood up, followed by the boys. Walking to the front door, they bid each other goodbye.

 "I hope we could talk more someday" Jonghyun smiled.

"Of course" Miyoung smiled back

------------

 

It was Sunday morning.

Miyoung didn't go to work on Sunday, nor she didn't have any plans for that day. So she just lied down on her bed, reading her newly bought novel.

"Miyoung!" a voice disturbed her silent time. She groaned before sandwiching the novel between her pillow and the mattress. Then she walked downstairs.

"What, mom?" she stood lazily beside her mom, who was chopping some carrots.

"Jiho visited you, he's in the front yard with your father" her mother answered. Miyoung blinked.

"Jiho oppa?" she poked her earholes.

"Yes, Jiho. Your boyfriend. What's so surprising about it?" her mother smiled.

Miyoung sighed before walking to the front yard, where Jiho was talking with her father. Her father noticed her appearance first and quickly greeted her.

"Eyy, my daughter! Good morning, your boyfriend is here!" he patted Miyoung's shoulder. Miyoung faked a smile before pulling Jiho with her, to her bedroom.

Jiho didn't fight back at all, as if he wanted this.

"What?" Miyoung asked after closing her room's door.

"What else? I came to get my car" Jiho said, not even looking at her.

Aish, Miyoung thought. The car she used everyday was actually Jiho's, and he demanded to take the car every Sunday. He would return the car back to Miyoung at night.

"The keys are on the nightstand" Miyoung informed. "Bye"

"Ahhhh" Jiho pouted. "Is that a way to treat your fiance?" he walked closer to Miyoung and cupped her face. Miyoung slapped his hands.

"You're not my fiance. I never agree with that arranged marriage" Miyoung spat.

"Meh. As if I want to marry you" Jiho made a face. "Goodbye, sweetie"

"Shut up, ert" Miyoung bit her lower lip.

Her father pushed her into an arranged marriage with Jiho. She never agreed with it, but she has to. Jiho's father was her father's boss, and if she didn't want to marry Jiho, well she will know the consequences.

Jiho himself never wanted to marry her either, because he has a motto for his life, 'We only live once, so we better enjoy our lives' and that motto is one of the factors he became a playboy. His father didn't like this, and he forced him to marry Miyoung.

"You're leaving already, Jiho?" Miyoung's mother asked when Jiho walked past the dining table. "At least eat breakfast first"

"I've already eaten, eomeoni" Jiho answered, smiling. "And I have to rush to the meeting"

Miyoung knew that Jiho was definitely not going to a meeting. Well, maybe he's going to a meeting. Meeting with a woman.

"Ohhh" Miyoung's mother nodded. "It must be hard to be a heir of a busy company. Well, good luck then!" she smiled.

"Thankyou, eomeoni" then he turned to Miyoung. "Where's my goodbye kiss?" he puckered his lips. Miyoung's mother giggled softly.

Miyoung leaned in to whisper into his ear, "Get lost, gigolo"

"I love you too, baby!" Jiho grinned after she pulled away. Gritting her teeth, she stomped on his feet but he didn't even wince for a bit. "I'll get going, eomeoni. Bye, darling!" he waved at the females before walking away.

Miyoung dashed towards her bedroom and locked it before slamming her body onto her bed, inhaling the scent of her room.

When suddenly her phone rang.

At first she ignored it, but she couldn't stand the ringing. The frog voice as her ringtone really creeped her out.

"Yeah--"

"YOU USELESS PSYCHOLOGIST! WHY DID YOU LEAVE MY CAR AT BLOODY MARY YOU ING CHICKEN!"

"Hey, hey, relax there, who is this--"

"IT'S TAEMIN YOU ING BOOKWORM!"

"Wait. Listen. First, I'm not a bookworm and--"

"WHO CARES?! WHAT ABOUT MY CAR?!"

"What car--"

"MY CAR!!!!" Taemin shouted, nearly making Miyoung deaf.

"Stop cutting me, please. Now calm down" Miyoung instructed.

"YOU DIDN'T JUST ORDER ME--"

"Breath, Taemin-ssi. Do as I say"

"STOP--"

"Taemin-ssi!" Miyoung exclaimed. "I want you to calm down!"

"MY CAR!!!!!!!" Taemin shouted even louder.

Miyoung decided to succumb. "Yes, what happened to your car?" she asked softly, despite the fact that her ears were hurting due to Taemin's shoutings and the music from the club the day before.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT YOU PEA BRAIN!"

"Leave it where? I've never saw your car"

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME HOME YESTERDAY?! YOU THOUGHT I WENT TO THE CLUB BY BUS? I DROVE MY OWN CAR, AND BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT ME HOME YESTERDAY, I LEFT IT AT BLOODY MARY!"

Miyoung's mouth fell agape. "Oh my... I'll tell the Bloody Mary's workers--"

"I've told them" Taemin cut her, his first calm tone in the whole conversation.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry" Miyoung apologized, eventhough she didn't even know what's her fault in this accident. She was just trying to help him, and this is what she gets.

"Did your sorry gives my car back?" Taemin asked sarcastically.

"I don't have my car too today, so I guess we'll take it back tomorrow. I'm sorry Taemin-ssi. I'll pick you up from your dorm tomorrow" Miyoung smacked her lips, nervous.

"Whatever. I just wanted my car back" Taemin said.

And before Miyoung could even reply his saying, he hung up.