His parents

The Psychologist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GRP1rkE4O0

Big Bang- Blue


 

"WGM?" Miyoung lifted her face from her Galaxy tab. "What is that?"

To be honest, Taemin felt a little surprised to see her like this, completely healed from her allergy. "What happened to your allergy?" he asked.

"My mother forced me to drink something bitter-flavored and bam! Here I am! I have nothing dripping from my nose anymore" she explained, keeping her Galaxy tab in a drawer.

"Your mother sounds so caring" Taemin said. Miyoung sensed a sad tone in his sentence.

"I'm sorry" she bit her lip. "I don't mean to--"

"Whatever" Taemin chose to let it go. "You asked what is WGM, right?"

"Yeah. And why are you in it?" Miyoung questioned.

"WGM is a reality variety show. The show pairs up Korean celebrities to show what life would be like if they were married--"

"It doesn't sound fun" Miyoung cutted. "Trust me, being paired with someone " she said, remembering her arranged marriage with Jiho. "Who's your partner for the show?"

"Son Naeun" Taemin answered.

Miyoung's eyes widened. Her heartbeat increased. "What?"

"Son Naeun, deaf" Taemin repeated.

"Son Naeun?" fell agape. "As in A-pink's Son Naeun?"

"Yeah" he confirmed. "What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing" Miyoung shook her head. "Nothing at all"

 

"Hey" 15-year-old Miyoung squinted her eyes at the scene of some girls bullying another girl. "What are you guys doing?"

The latters looked at her, revealing their victim, who was crying while holding tight onto a book. One of the girls stepped forward. "What's your problem?" she asked harshly, pushing Miyoung's shoulder with her index finger.

"I should be the one who asked that" Miyoung said bravely. "Why are you guys here when the school has ended 3 hours ago? And what are you doing?" she lifted her chin.

"It's none of your business" the girl replied. "And I should turn your question back to yourself. Why are you here when the school has ended 3 hours ago?"

"Detention" Miyoung said, mentally cursing the teacher who gave her the detention. Cleaning the gym. "You haven't answered my first question"

"Oh, about what are we doing?" the girl acted stupid. "Can't you tell it by just looking?"

"Yeah well" she peeked over the girl's shoulder. The bullied girl was still crying. "I'm not the type who likes to meddle with another people's business, but you guys are doing a wrong thing"

"And?" the girl walked closer.

"Don't you want to stop something wrong?" Miyoung asked.

"You're just a junior schooler" the girl lifted Miyoung by her collar. "Are you that brave to challenge a senior schooler like me?!"

"Why not" Miyoung tried to sound calm but actually her heart was beating faster than a running cheetah.

"You little bastard" the girl threw Miyoung to the closed locker room. Miyoung winced in pain. "Girls, we have a new victim here" the girl ordered her followers to come.

 

The next day, Miyoung came to school with bruises all over her body. She got a new haircut from the bullies, a short one that stopped right on her shoulders. She walked in a new way, limping. *I only have to wait for 2 days before mom and dad come home from their business trip and I'll report all this bullying to them. 2 days*

"Park Miyoung, to the headmaster office" the teacher stopped Miyoung's daydream. Miyoung blinked before staggering to the headmaster office, questions filled her brain. Why did the headmaster call her?

"Come in" the headmaster's gentle voice greeted her when she knocked the door. She came into the room and saw another girls there. The girls who bullied her yesterday. And the girl who cried.

*Oh! Someone reported their action!* she cheered mentally. *Finally, justice rules!*

"Stand there, Miyoung-haksaeng" the headmaster gestured her to stand beside the bullies. Miyoung's eyebrows knitted. *Why did she ask me to stand beside the bullies and not beside the crying girl?*

"So, Son Naeun- haksaeng, according to your report, they bullied you yesterday?" the headmaster asked the girl who cried. *Oh, so her name is Naeun* Miyoung thought. But then it hit her.

"I didn't do it!" Miyoung quickly defended herself.

"Calm down, Miyoung-haksaeng" the headmaster said. "I'm asking Naeun-haksaeng here"

"I didn't bully her! I saved her yesterday!" Miyoung couldn't calm down. Of course, she's the victim, and she was accused for something she didn't do!

"Is it true?" the headmaster asked Naeun.

"No" Naeun answered. "She bullied me too yesterday"

"No I didn't!!" Miyoung yelled.

"Calm down" the headmaster demanded.

" YOU!" Miyoung shouted. "I SAID I DIDN'T BULLY HER!"

"You bullied me yesterday" Naeun looked down.

"DAMMIT! YOU LITTLE--"

"SILENCE!" the headmaster's voice boomed. They quickly shut their mouth. "Let's just see the CCTV yesterday"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT FROM THE BEGINNING YOU OLD MAN?!" Miyoung screamed.

 

In the end, Miyoung was free from punishment of bullying, but she got another punishment. Of saying bad things to the headmaster.

"I need to find that girl" Miyoung mumbled when she was walking along the school corridor, heading to the administration office. Then she knocked the door. Without hoping for answer, she came in.

"Can I help you?" the administration worker asked her.

"I want to know about Son Naeun" she answered.

"What for?" the worker asked.

"Eh... My teacher asked for it"

"And your teacher's name is..."

"Ms. Song Jihyun" she answered the question with the name of her homeroom teacher. *Please don't be mad at me, songsaenim!* she thought.

"Oh" the worker nodded. "Son Naeun?" she asked once again.

"Yep" Miyoung replied.

"Son... Naeun..." she typed in her computer. "Ah... she transferred to another school yesterday" the worker tilted her head.

"WHAT?" Miyoung shouted.

 

"Hey!!" Taemin's shouting brought Miyoung back to the present. "Are you even listening to me?"

"I'm sorry" Miyoung apologized, scratching the back of her neck. "What did you say?"

"I said that my schedule for that show is in Tuesday" he said. "Which means that my schedule here is only 3 days. Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday" he explained.

"Ohh" Miyoung nodded in understanding. "So... can we start your therapy?"

"Okay"

----------------------------

 

Taemin, your mom and I have some things to discuss with you. We'll wait for you at Hanwoori restaurant, Gangnam district. 7 pm. Dad.

 

Taemin stared at the message, blinking. "What is this..." he mumbled. *Maybe that stupid psychologist can help me*

He searched Miyoung's name in his contact list, but he couldn't found it. Then he realized something. 

*Right. Her name in my contact list is Stupid Psychologist* he thought as his fingers typed the words *Here you are* he tapped the 'call' option, then he waited.

"Hello?" Miyoung's voice filled his ear.

"Hey" he greeted.

"Hm?" Miyoung answered. "What's up?"

"Ehm..." Taemin paused. "My father said that my mother and him have some things to talk with me"

Miyoung, on the other line, immediately sat up from her lying position. "Really? That's good!"

"Yeah... But..."

"Are you nervous?" Miyoung asked.

"No, no way"

"Then just say yes!"

"But--"

"But what?"

"I haven't really talked to them since they divorced..." Taemin looked down.

Miyoung scratched her head. "So that means you're nervous"

"No!" Taemin yelped. "No way I'm nervous... right?"

Miyoung smiled. "You're nervous. Want me to accompany you?"

"What the hell" Taemin rolled his eyes. "Wouldn't it be awkward if you're there?"

"You're right" Miyoung shifted into her thinking position. "What should I do..."

"Just play your Galaxy tab and let me handle all---"

"I know!" she snapped, cutting Taemin. "I'll just spy on you"

"Stupid" Taemin muttered.

"I'm just trying to help" Miyoung puffed her cheeks.

Sighing, Taemin looked at the ceiling. "Maybe it's okay if you accompany me" he mumbled in a very, very soft voice that Miyoung wasn't sure he said anything.

"Really?" Miyoung brightened. "But then who am I to you? What will you say to your parents about me?"

Taemin sunk into a deep thought. *My girlfriend? Nah, she'll be angry. She has a boyfriend. My bestfriend? Nah, I want my parents to know that I'm suffering after they divorced that I don't have any friends anymore. My psychologist? Nah,--*

"How about your manager?" she suggested.

"Manager?" Taemin said. "Good idea"

"Okay! Where and when?" Miyoung asked.

"Hanwoori restaurant at Gangnam district. 7 pm"

"Okay! See you later!"

----------------------------------

 

"What? Dinner with the Kim's?" Miyoung's eyes widened.

"Yes, darling. Jiho's mom has prepared everything, so don't dissapoint her. She even prepared for your outfits!" her mom squealed while handing her a box. A medium-sized one. "Wear these, okay?"

"But-- but mom, I have an appointment--"

"No-no~ Your fiance is forever number one!" her mother giggled while pushing her upstairs to her room.

Miyoung gave up and walked to her room weakly. Then she dialed Taemin's number.

"Hm"

"I'm sorry!" Miyoung immediately apologized. "My mother suddenly asked me to have a dinner with my boyfriend's family"

"H--ha?"

"I'm sorry, really" Miyoung buried her eyes in her palm.

"Hhh" she heard Taemin's sighing. "Fine. Bye"

"I'm sorry!" she said for the last time before hanging up. Then she threw her phone onto her bed. Opening the box her mother gave her earlier, she couldn't help but feeling amazed of Mrs.Kim (Jiho's mom)'s sense of fashion.

"Whoa" she snapped. "Eomeoni you're so good at fashion"

"Miyoung! Hurry!!" her mother yelled from outside.

----------------------

 

"Hanwoori? Hanwoori restaurant?" Miyoung mumbled when her father parked the car.

"Yeah, darling. Why?" her mother asked.

"Nothing" she muttered. "Let's come in"

"Let's go" her father said, leading the way to the restaurant. Miyoung's eyes roamed through all part of the restaurant, finding a slender, tall figure with blonde hair.

"This way, sir" a waiter took the role as the leader to the Kim's table. Right after arriving to their table, Miyoung's parents immediately showed their formality, bowing to Jiho's parents. Jiho's parents did the same.

And Miyoung was still searching.

"Sit down, baby" Jiho pulled a chair for Miyoung to sit.

"Oh--" Miyoung looked at him. "Thanks oppa" she sat on the seat, smiling at Jiho. She has to act like this in front of Jiho's parents.

"Nevermind, babygirl" Jiho winked. Miyoung pretended to blush, she was actually holding her breath so that her face reddened. The parents grinned at their interaction, because they didn't know that it's fake.

"What do you want to eat, Miyoung?" Jiho's mom asked her.

"Ah, I'll eat whatever you gave to me, eomeoni" Miyoung answered, her eyes secretly shifted to another directions.

"You always say that if we invite you to a dinner" Jiho's mom pouted. "Come on, I demand you to choose one"

Miyoung giggled. Jiho's mom treated her so well, as if she really wanted Miyoung to marry Jiho. "I'll just follow Jiho, then" she smiled at Jiho. Actually she didn't feel hungry at all.

"Ah, really? A portion of shabu-shabu!" Jiho cheered like a little kid. The parents chuckled at his action.

Just then, Miyoung's eyes directed to a table with 3 people. Taemin and his parents, in Miyoung's assuming. She stared at Taemin, hoping that Taemin will realize that he's being stared.

And he realized it. His eyes darted at Miyoung and widened slightly. Miyoung silently rolled her eyeballs towards the entrance direction, and she saw Taemin nodded a little.

"Dad, I forgot to bring my phone. It's still in the car. Can I take it?" she asked.

"Oh, okay" her dad gave her the car keys. She accepted it.

"Excuse me" she bowed, then walked out.


So... hello guys! Have you guys watched Why so serious? Ahah. It's not the same without Jonghyun, but well, it's good.

And have you heard about Taemin's wgm with Naeun? Hah. That's why I'll make Naeun the rival here. So that the victory will taste better later. HUAHAHAH (Ps. No hard feelings. I don't hate Naeun, but I don't like her either)

But tbh, I'm so sad about Taemin's wgm. Taemin's my ultimate bias. And ugh it really hurts :'

And Jongie baby please get well soon! Shawols missed you so much :'

Bye <3

Please leave comments, and new subscribers will be welcomed very nicely :)