Lemon Kamikaze

The Psychologist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQFFLBMEPI

Pink ft. Nate Ruess- Just give me a reason


 

Miyoung sighed.

It's already Wednesday, exactly a week since Miyoung received the news about her engagement. And if Taemin didn't come to get his therapy again today, then he's been dissapearing for 3 days. Last week's Friday and Saturday, and... today.

The wound on her hand was dried already. Jiho's parents were very mad at Hye Ju, they immediately sent that girl to America to continue her schools. They even guaranteed that they would pay for everything she wants as long as she's far away from Jiho.

Miyoung knew Hye Ju loves Jiho very much, and she actually appreciated them. That's why she didn't want to interfere with their relationship.

"MIYEOK!" the door barged open, revealing Jiho behind it. He was smiling brightly, and Miyoung knew that he faked it. "LOOK! YOUR CLIENT IS MARRIED!" he dashed towards Miyoung, throwing the bouquet of flowers he held earlier onto the floor. He gave Miyoung his phone, and she read the article shown on the screen.

 

LEE TAEMIN IS MARRIED WITH SON NAEUN IN WE GOT MARRIED!

 

She didn't need to read the rest of the article. Nodding, she handed the phone back to Jiho. Then she walked to the flowers on the floor. She picked it up. "Is this for me?"

"Of course. Why did you ask? Eh, by the way, aren't you surprised that someone really wanted to marry your client?" Jiho asked, sitting on the analytic sofa. Miyoung, still holding the bouquet, joined him.

"It's just a show. They're faking the marriage for the show. Just like us" she spontaneously smiled at the flowers. "Wait, Jiho. Did you forget that I'm---"

"You're what?"

"AHCHOOO!" she sneezed. "HOH MY GOSH IT'S COMING AGAIN!" she exclaimed, forcefully threwing the bouquet into Jiho's hands. Jiho realized it too.

"Oh my, I forgot you're allergic to flower pollens! Oh Miyoung, I'm so sorry!" he apologized, walking towards her.

"Ugh wheh ah mah tihhuhh... (Ugh where are my tissues...)" she rummaged through her drawers to search the packs of tissues she bought earlier. "HIHO, HALL MAH MAM! (Jiho, call my mom!)" she commanded the man, who was laughing silently due to the change of her way of speaking. It's rather funny than cute, though.

"Roger that" he managed to answer before pressing the screen of his phone to dial Miyoung's mother.

"Whee ahh mahh tihhuhh!!! (Where are my tissues!!!)" she yelled frustatingly. "HAI NEEH HEM!!! (I need them!)"

"Here"

 

Silence.

"You want it or not?"

 

Silence.

"Fine, if you don't want it"

 

"HAI'HH HAKE IH (I'll take it)" Miyoung snatched the tissue from Taemin's hand. Then silence enveloped the room again. Jiho has finished calling Miyoung's mom and just stared at the other man.

"I'm busy preparing my fake wedding last Friday afterwards" he spoke. "Yesterday was the wedding, so now I'm kinda free to come here"

"Hoh" was Miyoung's response.

"I'll just... leave" Jiho suddenly said, walking to the door. "Goodbye... Mrs. Kim" he winked to Miyoung. Miyoung grabbed the closest thing next to her, which appears to be her phone, and threw it towards him. However, the phone only slammed itself to the door because Jiho closed the door already.

Taemin walked to the door and picked up her phone from the floor. Then he placed the phone on Miyoung's table. "Hehh'h wehh hoh mah maheh ho ham, oheh? (Let's wait for my mother to come, okay?)" she said, leaning her head against her desk desperately.

"What for?" Taemin questioned.

"She'hh gihh heh medihinehh (She'll give me medicine)" she simply answered. Just then, they heard knockings on the door. "Thehh sheh ihh (There she is)" she looked at the door when Taemin opened it.

"Oh, darling. You're all red! And puffy!" her mother nearly laughed when she saw her. She noticed Taemin too. "Oh, are you Lee Taemin? Miyoung's client? She talked a lot about you!" she shook Taemin's hand.

Somehow, Taemin just let his hand being shaken by her mother. He didn't feel awkward at all. Maybe it's because of her mother's friendly aura.

"Yes, ma'am" Taemin nodded. Miyoung's mother pulled her hand away before walking towards her daughter.

--------------------

 

"Thanks mom" Miyoung smiled. "I feel a lot better"

"Then I'll go home, okay? Take care, darling. You too, Taemin-ssi" her mother bid them goodbyes before going out of the room, leaving only Taemin and Miyoung inside.

"Okay, Taemin, let's start. Lay down on the sofa" Miyoung ordered.

He did as she say. Of course, he did realize that Miyoung has no longer called him 'Taemin-ssi'. She already dropped the -ssi away.

"Yep. But first, I really want to ask what happened last week? Between your father and you?" she put the clipboard onto her lap.

Taemin sighed. He knew this would come no matter what. Even if he managed to run away from this question this one time, he knew that Miyoung would find another 1001 ways to get him to tell the story.

"I... I declared that they're not my parents anymore" he cleared his throat.

"Ehm, then?"

"And my father almost slapped me..."

"Okay... Anything else?"

"Nope"

"So I guess you didn't make any progress for your first task?"

"None"

"Well, let's start the therapy anyway" she sighed. *He's making it soooo hard. What should I do this time? Ughhh* "Taemin, I want you to close your eyes now" she looked at her clipboard.

"What for?" he asked.

"You'll be answering my questions with eyes closed" she said. "And please, answer these questions honestly. Honestly, okay? I'm not going to laugh at you. I'm not going to spread your secrets to anybody else, even to Jooyoung. I'm not going to break my psychologist's vow. Now please be relaxed and close your eyes"

*What is she trying to do* Taemin closed his eyes hesitantly.

"Good... First question. What kind of drugs did you consume back then?" Miyoung read the question on her clipboard.

He hesitated for a moment before answering, "It's only amphetamine pills... I consumed heavy alcohol more"

"Like, beer? Rum? Vodka?" she asked again.

"Yeah. But I like Jager more. Especially if you mix Red Bull with it" he admitted. "It's the best drink ever"

"Ooh, JagerBomb, you mean?"

"You knew too much of alcoholic drinks for a psychologist" he said cynically. Miyoung just smiled.

"I was once a bartender" she said. "And I like alcoholic drinks. But I can't drink them without any backs"

"Oh" Taemin replied, a little surprised by her statement. She's a psychologist, but she likes alcoholic drinks. It just doesn't mix too well. "You should try to drink them without backs. It'll taste awesome"

"Is that a treat offering from you?" she chuckled. "Okay then, I'll go with you after the therapy session"

"Wait, I didn't say that I'll treat you, I'm just--"

"Okay, let's move to the next question" she cut his sentence, grinning. "Do you have any girlfriend?"

Taemin was taken aback by this question. He didn't expect this kind of question would come. "No, of course. Why did you ask?"

"Because it was written on my clipboard" she said. "Next, how old are you?"

"21 this year, Korean age"

"Oh, you're a 93 liner? You're one year older than me then. Fourth question, when is your birthday?" she asked.

"July 18th, 1993" 

"It's approaching your birthday, isn't it? It's next week, right?" Miyoung said. *My engagement is next week too. What a coincidence* she smiled bitterly.

"Yeah. Right on your engagement day" he said, to her surprise. *He remembers it?*

"Uh, next question..." she unfocusedly looked at her clipboard. "I heard you're the lead dancer in your group. Is that right?"

"Yeah"

"Do the alcoholic drinks you drank affected your moves?"

"I'll be lying if I say no" he exhaled. "Sometimes my body just feels so heavy, but since dancing is my only passion, I fought that feeling away"

"Next question, do you have any role models?"

"No"

"Your ideal type of woman?" *I checked this one on internet and I found out that his ideal type is Amanda Seyfried. Nice choice* she thought.

"An eccentric one. Not double-faced, but not too pure either. I don't want a girl who likes fluff, cute things. She must eat freely in front of me, I don't like her starved to death because she wants to be a skinny girl. I don't mind if she's a little plump, but not too fat. She has to--"

"Wait. Is that kind of girl even existed?" Miyoung's eyebrows pinched. Amanda Seyfried doesn't really match those criterias of his.

"I don't think so" he admitted.

"Are you being honest here?" she scrunched her nose.

"Of course" he answered absentmindedly.

"Okay... Next question, your favorite food?"

"What the--"

"Just answer" Miyoung demanded.

Taemin thought for a while. Since his parents divorced, he haven't eat any full-course meal. He didn't even eat regularly. Sometimes once a day, sometimes thrice a day, sometimes he didn't even eat at all.

"Samgyupsal and miyeok guk (seaweed soup)" he answered.

"Are you mocking me?" Miyoung frowned. "You answered miyeok guk because miyeok is Jiho's pet name towards me, right?"

Taemin mentally smiled. *I didn't mean it that way, but whatever. I really want to open my eyes to see her fuming face*

"Next... Your favorite game console?"

"PSP" he answered without any obstacles. "My favorite game is Tekken 6. My favorite male character is Jin Kazama, my favorite female character is Lili" he explained.

*Boys* Miyoung thought. *If it comes to games, they're always so active* she shook her head. "Next question, what is your first impression when you saw me?"

Taemin could feel his brows creased.

"You know, the first time you saw me... What do you think?" she asked.

"You're messy. That's number one" Taemin replied.

Miyoung mentally made a TuT face. "Next? What else?"

"You're a freak, keeping 6 albums of Alice Nine"

"I listen to them everyday" Miyoung defended herself. "What else?"

"You're a girl-gamer because you always played your galaxy tab"

"..."

"The last time you went to the salon is 5 months ago"

"..."

"You're very heavy, seeing from how much calories you consumed everyday"

"..."

"You didn't have enough money to buy your own game console, that's why you used galaxy tab"

"..."

"You--"

"Stop!" she threw her clipboard onto the table. "Open your eyes, you're going to spend lots of money for me! To Bloody Mary!"

------------------

 

"Lemondrop Martini"

"Jack Daniel's--"

"Lemon Kamikaze for her" Taemin cut Miyoung's order.

"Wait what?" Miyoung looked at him.

"5 minutes" he told the bartender. The bartender chuckled while walking away to make their drinks.

"Taemin I told you I can't drink alcohol without any backs!" she exclaimed.

"And I told you I can't pay for your drinks if they're just for the chickens" he put a pokerface on. "Come on, backs are just for beginners"

"But--"

"No buts. Just drink your drink if you want me to pay for it. I've never tasted Lemon Kamikaze before, though. I hope it's good" he said.

They waited 3 minutes before the drinks were finally served in front of them. "Here are your orders" the bartender said. "Be careful of the Kamikaze. You better not drive after drinking this" he winked at Miyoung. Miyoung just replied the bartender with a small smile.

"Ready?" Taemin asked when the bartender was gone for another customers.

Miyoung made a face at the cocktail glass. "No"

"Go!" he said, aiming the glass in his hand towards his lips, but not pouring any of the liquid inside it into his mouth. He faked drinking the drink because he didn't want to get drunk yet before seeing Miyoung drank the drink.

Miyoung closed her eyes and tilted the glass between her lips to get the Kamikaze poured into . The drink got lesser and lesser at every gulps until it all finally diminished.

Taemin waited for her reaction.

She slammed the glass against the bar gently. "More please"

"Wha--"

"I said more please, Taemin-ah" her face became all red. "I want more" she ran her fingers along Taemin's neck and eventually intertwined themselves behind it, trapping him between her hands.

"He-- hey what's wrong--"

"I want more..." she pulled him close and whispered right into his ear. "Give it to me"

*What's wrong with this girl?!* he tried to push her away and he did. But Miyoung repeated the seduction, circling her hands around his neck and whispered those 'I want more' words. She even his ear.

"Enough. We're going home!" Taemin blushed when it happened. Brushing his hand against his ear roughly, he got a grip of Miyoung's hand and pulled her away from the bar.

"Noo~ I want more..." she hugged the stool to prevent Taemin from pulling her.

"Don't embarass me! Now get back to the car, stupid!" he whiper-yelled because if he actually yelled, it'll gain unwanted attention.

"Taemiiii~n!" she whined.

"Oh my... I said we're going back! Come on, stupid!" he yelped.

"Give me one more shot of the drink and I'll go with you" she tried to negotiate.

"No, you only drank a glass and you've become like this"

"Taeeee~"

"No! Let's go, for God's sake!"

"I'm not leaving this place... It's so fun here~"

"Just obey me this time, stupid!"

"Noooooo~ *hiccup* There are flowers out there~"

"No there aren't. Now let's go"

"Taemin-ah, I want that drink again~"

"I said no!"

"Please~"

"MIYOUNG!" he yelled, which finally gained attention from another clubbers. Miyoung looked at him with her half-opened eyes, laughing. "Let's go" he squatted in front of her.

"But I want to drink..."

"Come on" Taemin ducked his head low because of the stares around him. "Miyoung, come on" then he realized that it's the first time he called Miyoung with her actual name.

"Ugh~ Fine..." Miyoung finally gave up and threw herself towards his back carelessly, leaving Taemin to correct her position. Then he stood up and carried her to his car. Unfortunately it's already 12 am in the midnight, it's impossible for her parents to be awake. Moreover, he didn't know where is her house.

He could just send her to the rehab, but no. Just no. The rehab might be closed. He could just drive her to Jooyoung's, but he didn't know where is Jooyoung's flat. He could just bring her to Jiho's place, but Jiho might be with some girls at this time.

It seems like he didn't have another choice.

------------------

 

Key yawned widely, stretching his arms upwards. He looked at the clock and got the fact that it's already 6 in the morning. Getting up from his bed, he tiptoed to the kitchen slowly, not wanting to wake the others up.

When he walked past the living room, he saw something. On the couch. And he could smell alcohol in the air. *What is that?* he slowly walked closer to the couch, pinching his nose with his fingers. The alcohol reek stabbed his sense so badly that he almost cried.

When he was close enough to see what it is, his eyes couldn't help but widen. "Ms. Park?"

Miyoung was lying on the couch miserably. One of her arms covered her eyes, her breath was sprinkling fresh alcoholic scent to the air. Her hair was nowhere to be called neat, and her shirt is full of dirt. Ground's dirt. Mud, small pebbles, and Key could swore to see that her shirt was torn right on her , showing a bit of her pokeballs bra.

Key ran to his room and took out a breathing mask, then he wore it before going back to the living room.

"Ms. Park?" he called her, touching her shoulder. Miyoung, being a slowpoke she is, continued to sleep. Key began to shake her shoulders gently, but Miyoung didn't budge.

Just then, Taemin passed by. He glanced at the scene and approached them.

"Taemin? You wake up so early" Key greeted him.

Taemin didn't reply him, instead he wagged his palms, gesturing Key to move from his position. Key's expression fell as he stood up to let Taemin took his place beside the couch.

*Still refusing to talk, I see* Key thought, walking away from them to get to the kitchen.

"Heh, wake up" Taemin threw a ttakbam to Miyoung's forehead. Her eyes instantly snapped open as her forehead grew red.

"Aaaack!" she whined, holding to her forehead. "What did you do? Why are you here?"

"Because this is my territory, idiot" he replied. "Oh, maybe you didn't remember about my territory being here? Like you didn't remember what you did last night?"

"Where am I?" she asked, sitting up. She held her dizzy head due to it's paining. "Wait. What did I do last night?"

"You're in SHINee's dorm. And you embarassed me so much last night. You ually harassed me and you didn't want to go home from that club. I even have to give you a piggyback ride and you kept dancing on my back that you fell down and tore that shirt of yours causing your pokeballs bra to be seen by innocent eyes! Don't you realize what you have done?" Taemin barked.

"What? I-- I ually... harassed you? But--"

"You my ear!" he yelled, flushing a little. "And you whispered disgusting things!"

"Ohmy..." she raked her hair with her fingers. "I didn't mean to do it, I mean... you know, I'm not that kind of person--"

"If you drink alcohol with backs" he cut her words. "I won't bring you to drink alcohol anymore. This is the last time!"

"But... Are you sure my shirt was torn by accident? It wasn't you who torn it?" she asked, hugging the couch pillow beside her to cover her upper body.

"Why the hell would I do that? Does it give me any advantage?" he asked back, rather cynically.

"I'm sorry..." Miyoung looked at her lap. "I myself don't know if my alcohol tolerance is that low..."

"You was a bartender and you've never known how's your alcohol tolerance?!"

"Bartender's job is to mix drinks, not to drink them"

"It's not an excuse"

"Whatever" Miyoung rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, really. But actually, the Lemon Kamikaze tastes good" she diverted the topic.

"Yeah, but you my ear because of that cocktail" he blew a rotten raspberry.

Then silence blanketed them. Taemin stood beside the sofa and Miyoung sat on it. Each one of them was busy with their own minds.

"Uh... Now can you bring me back home? By the way where's my car?" Miyoung said.

"You left it at the rehab because we went to the club with my car last night. You don't even remember that one" Taemin held his head, amused.

"And will you drive me home?" she asked.

"Walk by yourself. You have 2 feet to walk with" Taemin stated.

"Please. Just this once. We need to know each other's homes, right?" she begged.

"No we don't"

"Please. I'll treat you samgyupsal. Yeah, let's eat samgyupsal as breakfast. Come on! We'll go to my place first, I change my clothes, then we go to the restaurant! Please?"

Taemin stared at her. "Are you trying to use me? Cause it's no use"

"SAMGYUPSAL!" she cheered. "Let's go!" she pulled him out from the apartment building.

--------------

 

"Let's go inside first, I'm going to take a bath since I smell like a goat" Miyoung said, stretching her hand to the place where the car keys were stuck, then she pulled the keys to turn off the car.

"What the--" Taemin was cut.

"Let's just go, my parents are good people" she assured, getting out of the car. Taemin, sighing, followed her. They walked into the apartment building and took an elevator ride. The workers there gave them queer looks for coming too early in the morning, but well, who cares?

"This is it. Apartment 187" she smiled, twisting the knob to open the door. "I'm home! Mom?" she called out. Nobody seemed to be home because the only thing answered them was silence.

"Mom? Dad?" Miyoung walked inside after taking off her shoes. She walked to the dining room in case if her parents were in their prayer before eating their breakfast but none. There wasn't anybody in the house.

"Hey what's this?" Taemin's voice echoed through the whole house. Miyoung rushed to see the thing he said. He was in the family room. There's a memo stuck on the TV's screen. She read it.

 

Miyoung, if you read this, it means we're in the hospital already. We'll explain everything to you when you get your here. Come to this address: ------------- you must come, darling. It's an emergency. -Mom and Dad

Ps: Eat breakfast first. There are donuts in the fridge. -Mom

 

"Uh... Let's eat first" Miyoung dropped the paper onto the floor and walked to the kitchen stiffly. "I'm sorry Taemin, but I think the samgyupsal can wait. Let's eat donuts first, okay?"

"O-- Okay" Taemin answered, not knowing how to act.

"They're in the fridge, lalala~" she sang. "Oops! The milk was spilled but it's okay! IT'S OKAY REALLY" she spat, laughing weirdly. Taemin unsurely sat on the dining chair. "Here they are! The DONUTS!" she cheered, rather dangerously.

"You okay?" Taemin finally asked.

"NO!" she broke down crying, burying her face in her palms. "Why didn't they tell what's the matter? Who's going be treated in the hospital?" she yelled. Taemin nervously waited for her to stop crying... or more to whaling (making whale sounds).

"That's why we should eat quickly to know the answer by going to the hospital. Agree?" he said. *Now I'M being the psychologist*

"Fine" she sobbed. "They said it's an emergency, why didn't bother to call me or at least sent me a message? Eh wait... My phone died yesterday" she checked her phone. "Yep. Totally dead"

Miyoung took a choco-coated donut and ate it. "Eat, Taemin" she demanded.

"Oh, yes of course" Taemin took the cheese-topped one and bit it.

*Wait... Did he say 'we' just now? He did, right? He said 'we should eat quickly...' does that mean that he's coming too? Hmm...* Miyoung was occupied by thoughts. *Hopefully he will, bcos I have no one to pick me up to go there. Taxis are very expensive these days*


I got 24 subbies! *cheers* :D

Seriously guys, thank you! Y'all brighten my day X)

SO... How's the chapter? I know, the idea about Miyoung being all flirty when she's drunk... it's very common, isn't it...?

Yep, because she's a human too (in this fic) and I don't want to make it too complicated by adding more and more details ^^

By the way, the cocktail Lemon Kamikaze contains 28% of alcohol in it. It's kinda high, right?

Ok see you next chapter! Don't forget to leave comments, okay? I lub you all~ <3 

Ps: Any hyoexo (HyoyeonxEXO) shipper here? *winkwink* :>