A Trip to Jeju Island

The Psychologist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY

f(x)- Hot Summer


 

"Don't open the box until you arrive there, okay? YOU MUST WEAR THESE, AND TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU IN THEM! If you don't wear them, I'll be very dissapointed that I won't lend you any of my properties again!" Jooyoung exclaimed, handing her a brown-colored box.

"Yeah, yeah. You didn't lend me the y ones, right?" Miyoung squinted at her bestfriend.

"They're bikinis, they're born y!" Jooyoung facepalmed. "Moreover I'm getting fat especially on my belly, so there's a possibility for those bikinis to be yours! Don't let this chance go, I bought them yesterday at the newly opened SM shop!"

"SM shop?" Miyoung's eyebrows creased. "What is that?"

"It's a shop that was located in Myeongdong, and it sells SM entertainment artists' merchandises! And those bikinis were just the best!" Jooyoung stuck her thumbs up. "You must wear them, okay?"

"Oh, Taemin is from SHINee and SHINee is from SM Entertainment, right? Does it mean that he has his own souvenirs too there?" she asked.

"Of course!" Jooyoung nodded. "Why? You wanna buy them?" she asked in a teasing way. Miyoung glared playfully at her.

"Why would I? It's not like I have enough money to buy things like those" Miyoung mentally chuckled at her own sentence. Paying taxi was such a difficult thing to do for her, and she wanted to buy something that wasn't even related to her? Well, no way.

"Then stop spending your money on your stupid games, duh" Jooyoung commented. "Uh-- wait. I have to go to the toilet" she excused herself, placing one of her hands on her stomach.

"I'll go upstairs first, okay?" Miyoung said. Jooyoung didn't look back, she just made an 'ok' handsign. *Is her bladder that hard to control...* Miyoung thought, entering the elevator to get to her workplace.

-----------------

 

"Where are you going tomorrow?" Taemin asked when Miyoung when their therapy session was over. "How come you have the same day of leave as me?"

"Oh, you're leaving tomorrow too? Where?" Miyoung asked back, putting her clipboard into one of her drawers.

"You answer me first" Taemin stated.

"I'm going to Bali for my... Uh... Engaged honeymoon" she lowered her voice at the words engaged honeymoon. "And you? Where are you going?" she pulled the drawer with her Galaxy tab in it.

"Jeju Island for my fake honeymoon" Taemin heaved a small sigh. Miyoung's ears perked up when she heard the word Jeju. Jiho's parents also offered her a trip to Jeju, right? She regretted her immediate decision of choosing Bali. But it's not like they were going to meet anyway. *I will be busy with my own honeymoon, and so shall he* she thought.

"Oh, have fun then" she meant all she said, and Taemin was dumbfounded by it. Once again, she has shown him that she cared. Hell, everybody cared about him, but he was just that paranoid for not realizing it.

"You too" he managed to say before exiting her workplace.

----------------

 

"Hey, wake up"

A sudden slap on her wrist woke Miyoung up. She removed her eye patch off and stared at Jiho, who was sitting beside her. "Why so fast?" she groaned, stretching her body against the airplane seat. "Isn't Bali far away from Seoul?"

"Miyoung" Jiho stared at her. "I don't think we're in Bali"

Miyoung's eyes widened. "What? Then where are we?" she looked at another passengers, who were busy packing their bags from the overhead bins. Her gaze shifted around uncomfortably, wondering where they were.

"I don't know" Jiho shrugged. "I'll ask someone"

She nodded, pocketing her eye patch. Then she checked her watch. *The trip was indeed very short...* she thought. *Only 30 minutes...*

"We're at Jeju Island" Jiho's voice injected her ears when he got back to their seats, making her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"What? But our tickets says--"

"We hadn't seen our tickets. My mother was the one who held it" Jiho sighed. Miyoung remembered that Jiho's mother just told them to go to the waiting room to wait for their flight. She didn't say anything about their tickets or where were they going.

"But-- But--"

"Let's just get out of this plane first" Jiho pulled her. She took her bag from the overhead bin and followed him. She only brought a bag into the plane, the rest were in the plane's baggage. But still, she didn't bring much clothes.

They walked and walked until they finally reached the airport. Miyoung promptly grabbed their luggages when Jiho took a luggage cart to help her. After the luggages have settled on the cart, he fished his phone out of his pocket.

"I'm going to call my mom" he informed. Miyoung nodded, walking to a bench and sat there, with the cart beside her. Jiho sat beside her as well. "Mom? What is this?" he sounded a little annoyed. "But Miyoung and I chose Bali" Jiho exhaled. "Whatever. Bye, mom"

She waited for him to explain, which felt like forever. "My mother said that... They didn't sell tickets to Bali anymore, and my father's private jet... Was under yearly repairment, so... They sent us here. There will be a person fetching us, she said"

Miyoung couldn't help but chuckle at his story. "Seriously, Jiho. You're depending too much on your parents. You aren't going to be a good husband" she covered with her palm, still chortling.

"What?"

"You even need a person to pick you up from the airport! Can't you just hail a cab and rent a hotel room by yourself? Damn Jiho you're too spoiled!" she laughed. Jiho pouted, standing up.

"Anyway, let's find that person" Jiho stretched out his hand. Miyoung took it as Jiho pulled her up and took control of the cart. "Let the gentleman do all the work, darling" he said, making Miyoung laughed her heart out.

They went to the arrival gate and scanned through the waiting people. Some of them were lifting banners with 'Taeun' writings on it, to Miyoung's curiousity. Somehow she felt familiar with that word, but she just couldn't figure it out.

"There he is!" Jiho pointed to a man who lifted a banner with 'Jiho+Miyoung' writing on it. They walked to the man and introduced themselves properly. The man's name was Lee Chihoon, and he was younger than Jiho by a year. He would be their tour guide yet their driver when they were in Jeju Island.

"Ready to go, hyung?" Chihoon's easy going personality quickly made the fake couple felt comfortable around him. Jiho nodded before following the younger male to the car.

---------------------

 

"Jiho, let's go! We're going to the beach!" Miyoung bounced on the bed she and Jiho shared yesterday. Well, it turned out that Jiho's parents booked a room for couple, which meant that the beddings were only a king-sized bed. And Jiho, being a selfish bastard he was, didn't want to sleep on the floor or on the sofa. He wanted the bed and Miyoung forcefully granted his wish, knowing that Jiho wouldn't do anything to her.

"What beach... I want to sleep..." Jiho mumbled against the pillow.

"Come on, stupid!" Miyoung pulled his feet until he fell onto the floor, face touching the tiled ground. Jiho got up with a grumpy expression on his face.

"Fine, I'll wash my face first" he scratched his non-itchy head while walking into the bathroom. Miyoung whistled a song, which she didn't realize, was a SHINee song, Why So Serious. She was very excited about going to the beach, since she has never been going to Jeju's beach before.

Then it hit her.

*Joo's bikinis!* she thought, running to her bag and pulled out a box out of it. She stared at the box for a while before placing it on the bed. *Maybe I should wear the bikinis under my clothes so that I won't need to go to the bathroom to change into my bathing suit later! I'll just strip and ta-dahh! I'm already in my swimming suit!* she nodded proudly at her own lazy thought.

She opened the box, just to came in contact with a pair of black bikinis. The top has strange but familiar logo on it, and the bottom... Well... It has a name 'Sehun' written on it. Miyoung scrunched her nose at the view.

"Who the heck is Sehun-- Oh wait, isn't he a member of EXO? Then the logo must be... EXO's logo..." she muttered. "But why would I wear this?" she asked herself. "Sehun's name on my ... It's... It's... UGH IT'S DISGUSTING!!" she slapped the box but it didn't budge.

 

YOU MUST WEAR THESE, AND TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU IN THEM!

 

Jooyoung's words echoed in her brain. "But... But..." she pointed at the box.

 

If you don't wear them, I'll be very dissapointed that I won't lend you any of my properties again!

 

"Jooyoung..." she sighed in defeat, her shoulders slumping down. "I'm definitely killing you when I get back to Seoul" she spluttered, stripping off her clothes. She knew that Jiho would take a long time in the bathroom, and that was the reason why she changed her clothes so easily eventhough she was in a hotel room with a guy.

She creased her brows when she saw the tattoo on the right side of her stomach. *I covered this tattoo so much that I don't even realize its presence anymore* she chuckled bitterly. The birds tattoo was very important for her, it was a symbol of being left. By someone.

After wearing the bikinis, she put on her clothes. She was wearing a piece of white shirt and a pair of lime colored shorts. She slipped into her sandals and waited for Jiho to come out from the bathroom.

"Hey, what's with that frown?" Jiho asked, lifting her chin up. He himself was looking gorgeous in a plain white wifebeater paired with flower patterned boxers. "Did something happen?"

"Nope, I'm just sad that we didn't go to Bali" she lied. No, nobody would ever know the history behind her tattoo.

"Oh, don't be sad, Jeju is not that bad either!" Jiho cheered, pulling her to stand on her feet. "Let's go, who's excited about going to the beach?" he yelled. Miyoung grinned.

-------------------

 

The beach was very crowded at the seashore, but not in the sea. Everybody were surrounding something, but Miyoung couldn't care less. She already took off her shirt and shorts, leaving the bikinis Jooyoung lent to her wrapping her body.

"Who's Sehun?" Jiho asked when he looked at her.

"Don't look!" Miyoung ran to the water and squatted down so that her body parts from her neck downwards were drowned in the sea. Jiho chuckled and squatted down beside her.

"Who's Sehun, Miyoung?" he asked in a teasing way.

"Jooyoung lent the bikinis to me! I don't know anything" Miyoung scowled. "By the way Sehun was a famous singer from EXO" she added.

"And why do you have his name printed on your bikini~?" Jiho poked her shoulder.

"Aarggh! Jooyoung forced me to wear these!" she exlaimed, slapping his hand away. Jiho laughed heartily, splashing water towards her. Miyoung didn't want to lose, she splashed back the water to him.

On the other hand, Taemin and Naeun were surrounded by fans on the seashore. Yep, they were at the same place, at the same time. Jiho+Miyoung and Taemin+Naeun. Taemin tried so hard to smile to the camera.

"So we'll have a game here, Taemin-ssi is going to pick a couple, and Naeun-ssi pick one!" the PD said. The fans around them immediately cooed in dissapointment since they didn't bring their partner with them.

"Okay!" Naeun grinned. Taemin lazily looked around the beach. Some couples were tanning under the sun, but he wasn't interested with them. At all. Like, they could get a tan everywhere, even in their own house. The sea was crystal clear, why didn't they just swim? Well you could swim anywhere but it wasn't just the same with swimming in the sea.

Taemin himself preferred swimming than lying around like a piece of dried fish if he wasn't shooting for WGM right then. His gaze flew towards the sea, and he saw only a pair of humen there,splashing water towards each other.

Actually, he didn't like a couple acting so fluffy like that, but he didn't want to disturb the tanning ones, so he walked closer to the water. Wait... He recognized that couple. "Oi!" he called them.

Jiho was the first one to look at him. "Hey, Taemin!"

Taemin looked at the cameras. They were busy focusing on Naeun, so he thought it would be fine for him to interact with them. Jiho pulled Miyoung from the water, and Taemin's eyes instantly widened at what came to his view.

Miyoung was a lot skinnier than he thought, and the tattoo on her belly was captivating him to touch it, but he held that desire in. His eyes hovered all over her bikinis, and he could feel a tiny, little prick on his chest when he saw Sehun's name on her bikinis' botttom. *So she's a fan of Sehun, huh?*

Her long legs weren't helping either. Those milky white, hairless legs of hers attracted him so much, let alone her cute looking toes. Oh how he wished to play the pig family with those appealing toes of hers.

"Waddup, man?" Jiho's voice snapped him out of his daydream. He mentally shook his head about what he just imagined. *What did I just think about? Oh my God what's wrong with my brain!* Taemin thought.

"Uh... I'm shooting for my reality show and we're going to play games, but the PD asked me to pick a couple to play along. You guys want to join?" he avoided eye contact with Miyoung since he somehow found it awkward.

"Sure! Right, baby?" Jiho asked Miyoung, who nodded enthusiastically. "Okay, let's go!"

Taemin led the way into the center of the crowd, where Naeun was waiting with another couple beside her. "Yay! Let's start the game!" Naeun cheered, looking at the PD, but he waved his hand horizontally back and forth, signalling them to spin out the time. "But first, we have to know your names!" she reacted to the gesture, turning to Jiho.

"Oh--" Jiho looked surprised. "My name is Jiho, and this is my-- girlfriend, Miyoung" his stuttering went unnoticed by everyone but Taemin. Then Naeun turned to the couple on her right. "And you guys?"

"I'm Jaehyun and this is my girlfriend Shinyeong" the man beside her answered.

"Okay! Now that I know your names, let's start the game!" Naeun proudly smiled when she saw one of the cameramen gave her a thumb up.

The PD gave Naeun a card. Taemin stood beside her to read the card too. "The boys are going to give a piggy back ride to the girls, who will move the Pocky sticks from the bowl on the start line into the bowl on the finish line! The girls aren't allowed to use hands, they use their mouth and multiple sticks aren't allowed. The fastest couple wins!" they read the card aloud.

"So we'll have to walk from the start line to the finish line repeatedly until the whole Pocky sticks are wholly moved into the bowl on the finish line?" Taemin asked. The PD nodded.

"We've already prepared the set, let's just start!" the PD gestured the crowd to move aside, which they did. The couples walked towards the set, followed by the cameras. There were 3 tables on the start line, which had 3 bowls of Pocky sticks on them. Not far from them, another 3 tables were placed on the finish line, along with 3 empty bowls.

They settled themselves on their lines. "Should I go shirtless?" Jiho asked Miyoung after looking at another couple, the one Naeun brought earlier, whose man was shirtless. "I should" he said, lifting his wifebeater up and threw it onto the sand.

Miyoung facepalmed herself, embarassed by her fiancee's attitude. He was y, he had toned abs, and he was handsome, but it didn't mean that he had to brag it, right? "Jiho--"

"Ready!" the referee, who appeared to be one of the fans, alerted. Jiho squatted down, ready for Miyoung's body weight anytime.

"Set!" Miyoung looked behind her, where the Pocky sticks were.

"GO!" the referee quickly moved out from their lines. Miyoung swiftly bite one of the Pocky sticks with her teeth and jumped onto Jiho's back, her arms thrown around Jiho's neck. Jiho held her legs and ran to the finish line.

Taemin wasn't too different either. His only difficulty was that Naeun's hair kept poking to his shoulder, stabbing his skin. Nonetheless, they did great. Naeun succeeded moving a stick into the finish bowl and felt slightly happy of it.

Jaehyun and Shinyeong didn't want to lose, they tried to keep up and they did. Jaehyun's muscular body was somehow very beneficial in this game.

The couple enjoyed themselves, laughing here and there. Sometimes the men would stumble, but they didn't fall down. But it all changed within seconds, when Taemin was leading the match.

He was running when a rather sensual scene poked into his eyes. Miyoung left her hands circled loosely around Jiho's neck so that her s and Jiho's back didn't come into any contact. And as the result, Taemin could see her s bouncing up and down with the same rhythm as Jiho's running steps.

And somehow he couldn't avert his gaze from the view. He could feel the tension inside him was heating up, when "OPPA!" Naeun screamed, but it was too late. Taemin crashed the bowl on the finish line until it fell down, as well as Naeun and him.

The people around them needed a few seconds before realizing what just happened. The cameramen and the PD ran to them as Miyoung slowly got down from Jiho's back. Jaehyun followed them with Shinyeong still on his back.

"Aww..." Naeun sat up, rubbing her elbow. "Taemin oppa why did you-- Taemin oppa?!" she yelped upon seeing Taemin lied down on the sand, his eyes closed. The PD took an immediate action, asking the cameramen to shut their cameras off.

"What happened?" Miyoung mumbled. Then she saw the bowl just 5 cm away from Taemin's head. "The bowl must be bumped to his head,causing him to faint due to the sudden pressure to his head when he was very tired after running" she explained, gaining attention from the WGM crews.

"You should let him rest and compress his head with warm water" she continued.

"Let's go, bring him to the hotel!" the PD ordered, mentally regretting why he didn't bring any paramedics when the nearest hospital was 2 hours away from the beach. (A/N: I don't know exactly guys, I've never gone to Jeju before... XD)

"Let's go back to our hotel as well" Jiho grabbed Miyoung by her wrist, pulling her gently. Miyoung didn't want to, she felt somehow responsible for Taemin. But still, Jiho was pulling her, so she retreated from the place.


I only got a comment from the last chapter :( Don't afraid to say your opinion, I won't bite, I'm not a wolf <3

Comments will be welcomed nicely, okay? Love you guysss :D