New Friend

When A Playboy Meet His Real Love

 

 

INFINITE - 06. I Like You (니가좋다)

 

RINGGGGGGG!!!!

 

The bell rang. Everyone packed their things and ran from the class happily. Youngmi slowly packed her things, she was sleepy because the previous subject was physics. She didn’t really really hate physics but that day she was a little bit down because she had to do the partner work thingy with someone that she didn’t even know. She didn’t hate P.O though but knowing that during the project they will be really awkward somehow made Youngmi tired.

 

‘It will be nice if my partner is one of the B.A.P oppas or Zelo’ Youngmi sighed.

 

Suddenly, she dropped her pencil.

 

“Oops..,” Youngmi mumbled. She was about to grab it but someone already did.

 

Her eyes widened. She gulped when she saw someone’s face in front of her face THIS close. Everything became awkward. Youngmi didn’t know how to react, instead she just stared at him nervously. You can’t blame her though, she never been this close with a guy before, yep except the erted Himchan. The guy leaned closer made Youngmi eye’s even more wide. She closed her eyes knowing that she would lost her precious first kiss. But nothing happened, she only heard someone’s chuckling. Then, slowly she opened her eyes and found the guy sweetly smiled at her. She blushed madly and covered her face.

 

“here, your pencil,” P.O said with a playful smile plastered on his face.

 

“t-thank y-you,” Youngmi said shyly, still blushed.

 

Then both of them stood up and stared at each other. P.O smiled once again.

 

“Want some ice cream?”

 

 

 

They ended up eating ice cream together.

 

“Jihoon-shi you don’t have to pay. I’m the one who should do that because you’re the one who helped me,”  Youngmi said, feeling guilty.

 

“Come on, it’s okay. Eat your ice cream before it melts,” P.O said.

 

“ And just call me P.O, everyone calls me that except hyungs,” he ate his ice cream.

 

“But Jihoon is cute,” Youngmi giggled which is something she rarely does if B.A.P not around.

 

‘She is cute’ P.O smiled.

 

“Hyungs?” Youngmi asked confusedly.

 

“Yeah, I’m the maknae of Block-B,” He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

 

 ‘Jihoon... This deep voice boy... IS THE MAKNAE?!!’ Youngmi gasped, forgetting the fact that he is in the same class with her.

“M-m-maknae?” Youngmi tried not to laugh.

 

“Yeahh....,” P.O nodded shyly.

 

“YAH! DON’T LAUGH!!” P.O glared playfully at her. He crossed his arms and pouted.

 

“But your voice is –haha- is so –haha- deep. And you look –haha- meanie how –haha- can you are the maknae,” Youngmi burst out laughing.

 

People looked at them confusedly while P.O face palmed.

 

Then Youngmi stopped laughing and giggled.

 

“Happy?” P.O said glaring but smiled a bit.

 

“Very!!” Youngmi giggled.

 

P.O shook his head in amusement. ‘This girl is really something.....’

 

‘he aren’t that bad at all..’ Youngmi giggled.

 

 

After Finishing their ice cream. They took a bus and went home. They took the same bus because their house is near. Finally they arrived. They thanked the bus driver and said goodbye to each other.Youngmi waved happily and walked to her house. Suddenly P.O shouted..

 

“I’ll text you latter!” He winked. Youngmi giggled and nodded.

 

 

Youngmi checked her self in the mirror. She fixed her hair and smoothed out her shirt. She smiled and went downstair. That evening, B.A.P and Youngmi watched a movie in Yongguk house. They always do this at least once a week. Youngmi wore her shoes and quickly headed to Yongguk’s house.

 

She rang the bell. Yongguk immediately opened it and smiled widely at Youngmi, showing her his gummy smile. Youngmi smiled sweetly at him.

 

“Youngmi.. You should called oppa to pick you up,” Yongguk ruffled her hair and dragged her to the living room.

 

“I don’t want to disturb you,” Youngmi giggled cutely.

 

‘Youngmi you’re so cute.....,’Yongguk stared at her and smiled.

 

“Why Oppa? Is there something on my- WAAAA!!!!” Youngmi shouted when himchan suddenly appeared at carried her bridal style.

 

The others came and waved at Youngmi.

 

“Hi Youngmi,” Jongup said, smiling sweetly at her.

 

 

“Hi Jongup Opp- WAAAAA!!!” Himchan spinned her.

 

“Youngmi you came!!!! You came because of me right?! I KNOW IT! I LOVE YOU YOUNGMI,”  Himchan kissed her cheek continously.

 

Youngmi closed her eyes and shook her head. Yongguk laughed and started to choose the movie.

 

“Hi Young--- Oh I see...,” Youngjae smirked at her and then laughed.

 

 

Finally after a long long time. Himchan released Youngmi. But suddenly, he grabbed her waist and snuggled her neck.

 

“Put you down doesn’t mean I’ll let go of you,” Himchan whispered in her ear.

 

Everyone pretended to throw up.

 

 

Suddenly when Youngmi watched the movie, her phone vibrated. She found a new message.

 

 

To : Youngmi

 

Hi Youngmi, it’s me P.O, can we do the project on saturday? My addres khslgkhsiozhglsknhglsd 4 am? :) see you~~~~^^

 

From : unknown number

 

 

 

‘Oh it’s P.O.... he’s really nice,’ Youngmi smiled to her self and saved his number.

 

 

 

 

 

Heyyyyy!!! an updated for you!! Please comment so I know what you think!! ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

 

 

I LOVE YOU JONGUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP<3