how the heart-melting-speciality-not so playboy-prince lost his memory~

When A Playboy Meet His Real Love

 

Troublemaker - Troublemaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyioVb3Bj6o

That night, B-Bomb was in one of his girlfriends house. He had so many girls, he didn’t even know the exact number of his girls. He didn’t care anyway, he didn’t love or even like one of them. To him, they were annoying and really pushing. He wanted to puke everytime they seduce him with their revealing clothes, or they ‘sweet’ voice, he didn’t like it even a bit. The reason why he kept dating with girls was to play them. Of course. But although the girls did know that, they kept trying to make him theirs.

“Oppa.....,” Yuna whispered in B-Bomb’s ears. B-Bomb glared at her, irritated.

 

“Why Oppa? Because... If I do that you can’t hold any longer to bang me?” She asked seductively, while taking off her clothes revealing her tank top. Typical behavior.

 

B-Bomb ruffled his hair in irritation. He absolutely hate when girls do this. They weren’t even hot to him, instead all of them are es to him.

 

‘A little bit more B-Bomb, then you’ll get it,’ B-Bomb’s evil thought calmed him a bit.

 

He tried not to glare or leave this girl now, becuase the thing that he wanted would happen, soon.

 

And he was right.

 

“Mmmm Oppa.....,” She moaned seductively and kissing B-Bomb’s neck.

 

While B-Bomb trying hard not to slap her face.

The next thing that happened was really exciting. She brought him to her room.

 

She threw herself to the bed and let her tank top messy to show her cleavage. But B-Bomb didn’t care at all, this was not the thing that he wanted. He wanted something more.

 

“Oppa... meeee...,” she said. B-bomb smirked at her and looked at her.

 

“You want that?” He said boringly.

 

“Please.......,” She said.

 

“As you wish....,” He smirked.

 

Then, knowing she’s succeed, she took off her tank top as well as her short. She curled her hair behind her ear and waited for B-bomb to make some action to her. But B-Bomb didn’t do anything and kept smirking. A little confused, she stared at B-Bomb seductively and bit her lips. That time, B-Bomb left her alone and walked away. Yuna gasped looked at him in disbelief. No one ever reject her especially in the bed, she burried her face in the pillow while having a mental breakdown.

 

That was B-Bomb another B-Bomb’s speciality. Breaking girls’s heart and embarrass them. And he liked doing it a lot, especially for those ty girl, however he wasn’t that jerk who do it to the innocent one.  He smirked in victory and got in his car. He turned the music with the highest volume happily and drove to his house.

 

But, something happen on the way to his house.

 

 

City Hunter Ost. Kim Bo Kyung- Suddenly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KStsjgqkAc

An accident happened. Another car hit his car. The drunk driver actually sounded the horn a few times but the music was too loud, so B-Bomb couldn’t hear anything. Scared, he brought him to the hospital because B-Bomb’s head was injured. Then he called a random person from B-Bomb’s phone to inform the accident.

 

 

“Omo!! Minyuk-ah!!!!!” Mrs.lee cried.

 

“Yeobo... It’s okay.... The doctor said he will be fine...,” Mr.lee tried to calm his wife.

 

“But.. what if he won’t?” She cried again..

 

This time Mr.Lee hugged her while whispering, “It will be okay...”

 

Block-B was waiting outside B-Bomb’s room. They were really worried. They looked depressed and sad. U-kwon even cried loudly. It really hurts to see anyone you love hurt.

 

Suddenly the doctor came out with an unreadable look on his face.

 

“He’s fine but......... I need to tell something... Is there any of lee minyuk’s family here?” The doctor asked.

 

“We are his parents!” Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee said in unison.

 

“Please follow me...,” the doctor said.

 

 

“What if *cries* What if Minyuk Hyung isn’t alright?*cries*” U-kwon cried sadly.

 

Block-B tried to made him better by patting his back. They looked at U-kwon sadly. U-kwon really cared about B-Bomb, That’s why when something like this happen, he will be the one who cries the loudest, even though the doctor already told him that B-Bomb was alright.

 

 

Loving Loving - Yoon SaeHa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBmRYzl7lhg

“THANK YOU GOD!!!” Mr. Lee and Mrs.Lee shouted happily.

 

“Excuse me, Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee, I think you heard me wrong, what I mean is B-Bomb is lost his past 1 year memories,” The doctor said in confusion because he believed that he had told them the right thing.

 

“I knew Doctor! Omooo!! Thank you!!” Mrs. Lee said happily and hugged her husband arm. Mr lee gave her a sweet smile.

 

“Well... You’re welcome?” The doctor said unsure then bid them goodbye and bowed awkwardly.

 

‘Parents these day are really weird’ he thought and shook his head.

 

 

“Kids!!” Mrs. Lee called Block-B.

 

All of them looked at her, worried about what would happen.

“Minyuk lost his past 1 year memories!!!” She announced happily.

 

All of them sighed in relief and smiled happily...

 

“That means... Hyung will forget about him being a playboy right?” P.O said happily.

 

“Exactly... You can help me right?” Mrs. Lee looked at them with a knowing look.

 

“Of course Omonim, we will make him forget that thing and make him feels the real love,” they said cutely and wrapped their arms around Mrs. Lee~

 

 

Chapter 3 is up !! ^__^

Hope you enjoy it, sorry if it's a little bit boring at the end :( I love you guys so much!! <3

Please comment and subscribe ^___^~~~~

Thanks To My Lovely Subscribers <3~~

 

AlwaysAnElf

ShinMinHyo1

toonsy7dnie

Hunny_chan210

klienchoung

KimMiYa

THANK YOU <3