Partner work with P.O (part 2)

When A Playboy Meet His Real Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBmRYzl7lhg

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop ost - Loving Loving

 

 

In the end, Youngmi was stucked between the BLOCK B members. They eyed Youngmi –head to toe- curiously which made Youngmi nervous, so she just bitted her lips and didn’t say something.

 

“Stop it hyung, you make Youngmi scared!!!” P.O shouted, rolling his eyes.

 

His hyungs gasped and pulled back, rubbed the back of their necks. They looked at Youngmi with an apologetic look. Youngmi giggled. ‘They are so cute! As cute as my B.A.P oppas, but oppas are the best!!’

 

“Would you like to intruduce your self?” Taeil said cutely, while blushing which made Youngmi also blushed. She suddenly remembered the time she introduced her self to B.A.P. She felt so shy that time, just like now.

 

“Omo! I forgot!” She slapped her forehead and stood up which made P.O chuckled. Youngmi looked at P.O nervously and gave him the ‘What should I do’ look, knowing his friend was in ‘trouble’ P.O stood up too and slung his arm over her shoulder and gave her the ‘You can do it! Fighting!’ look. Youngmi smiled brightly, happy and comfortable because of P.O’s help, which made Block B slightly taken aback. Again, they looked at Youngmi, jaw dropped. P.O rolled his eyes and glared at his hyungs.

 

“I’m Youngmi, P.O’s classmate. I’m here for doing a partner job with P.O, I’m sorry for disturbing sunbaes,” Youngmi did a deep bow. They were surprised and quickly stood. They grabbed Youngmi’s shoulder before she could bow deeper. Youngmi was surprised and confused but managed to smile at them. They smiled and ruffled her hair, which made Youngmi blushed a little.

 

“No need to be so formal, and you’re not disturbing us, we’re actuly happy you came. Jihoon was really nervous, he also told us to be good to you, he also..------,”

 

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!” P.O glared at Taeil, feeling embarrassed, not knowing what P.O’s glare means, Taeil just eyed him confusely (which made P.O glared at him even more)

 

“Youngmi, right? What a beautiful name, it suits you a lot, since you’re really beautiful,” Zico said and ruffled Youngmi’s hair. Youngmi blushed and covered her face in her palm, hiding her red cheeks.

 

“Uhh Hyung!! You’re so greasy!!!” P.O said while covered his ears.

 

“Look, Youngmi! He’s so overprotective over you, he even told us too..------,”

 

“HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” P.O shouted and glared Taeil angily. If eyes could kill, Taeil would be dead now. No joke.

 

Then Zico –didn’t listen to his dongsaeng—took the opportunity to talk to Youngmi again. He slung his arm over Youngmi’s shoulder and whispered to her ear, “Call me oppa...,” Youngmi blushed, this time she looks like a tomato. She suddenly remembered her Yongguk oppa's warning

“Hand off, don’t do anything inappropriate, no kissing and all of those-,”

 

“inappropriate things, I know it Oppa.. Thanks for worrying me.. You can trust me!!”

 

'OMG I'm so dead!! If Yongguk oppa's here, they could be killed right now...' Youngmi thought, scared. 

 

“OMG!! HYUNG!! GET AWAYY!!!” P.O grabbed Zico’s wrist and pushed him to the couch and said ‘STAY!!!!!!’ with his eyes. Youngmi smiled awkwardly and mouthed 'thank you' to P.O. P.O smiled brightly in response. 

 

“Hi Youngmi! My name’s U-kwon, just call me oppa.. And I’m the cuter here,” he said, batting his lashes. Youngmi giggled and nodded her head. “Arraso, Op----,”

 

“Oppa me too!!” Jaehyo came from nowhere and grabbed Youngmi shoulder, made Youngmi facing him. Youngmi gulped, didn’t know what to do, she was so nervous and shy, since this is the first time she faced someone (except B.A.P) THIS close AND she just saw him (halfly) right in front of her. 

 

“Uhh HYUNG!! DON’T BE A ER!!” U-Kwon groaned in annoyance. She grabbed Youngmi’s wrist and sat her on the couch. 

 

“Look,  now oppa will make you feel better, don’t mind that stupid hyung!” U-kwon whispered loudly and purposely looked at Jaehyo. Youngmi just nodded, not knowing what to do. 

 

“That punk..,” Jaehyo hissed.

 

U-kwon smiled brightly and looked at Youngmi. “Youngmi-ah, look at me, okay?” He winked, Youngmi just nodded her head hesitantly.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW8HYWiigxY (watch it at 00.15^^)

 

Youngmi’s jaw dropped. That dance was so perfect. She coudln’t take her eyes off of him. Now she know why her 'friends' are go gaga over U-kwon (remember, girls hate Youngmi :( ), why they always squeal loudly even though they only see his picture and why they're always fangirling Block B. He’s perfect, Block B too, after seeing them this close, Youngmi finally realized that, they're handsome and talented, just like her B.A.P oppas and Zelo, but of course 'B.A.P's still the best!!!' Youngmi giggled silently. She immediately remember her Jongup Oppa. ‘they are so same.. both of them are handsome and great in dancing, they'll make good friends'. She smiled at the thought. Soon, the music was over. She clapped happily.

 

“Oppa, that was great!!!” Youngmi said, still clapping like a little child.

 

“Told you..,” Ukwon winked and smiled at her.

 

“Do you want me to dance more?----,”

 

“HELL NO!!! STOP SEDUCING HER HYUNG!!!” P.O said. ‘WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE HYUNGS LIKE THIS??!!!’ 

Youngmi giggled, she found that it's cute when P.O tried to protect her, he really is a good friend. When P.O argued with Ukwon. Kyung came to Youngmi. Kyung stood beside her and chuckled while looking at P.O and Ukwon. 

 

“They’re childish, rite?” Kyung chuckled. Youngmi giggled and nodded her head.

 

“P.O was jealous. I think he likes you a lot, Youngmi,” Kyung pointed at P.O furious face. Youngmi turned red and shook her head.

 

“He just cares about me a lot, ummm I think,” Youngmi said shyly. Kyung chuckled and ruffled her hair.

 

“Anyway, just call me oppa next time, nice to meet you Youngmi, I have to go now, P.O’s coming here,” He gave her a knowing smile. Youngmi blushed and shook her head rapidly.

 

“Is there anything wrong, Youngmi?” P.O said, Youngmi could feel that he was worried from his voice.

 

“Nothing, let’s do our project now!” Youngmi said happily. P.O nodded and took the things they need. When he finished he looked at his hyungs for the last time.

 

"We’re doing our project now, don’t disturb us, okay?” He eyed his hyung sharply. 'aigoo... Yongguk oppa and him are so similar, they both doing this when I'm with boys,' Youngmi thought. The hyungs just nodded lazily and sadly. ‘We want more time with her’ they thought.

 

 

little did they know.....

‘But she hasn’t introduce herself to me yet... whatever, I don’t care..’ B-bomb sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know.. I know.. It's been a long time. SORRY!! :(:( school is hectic!!

I just finished my final test, so I updated for you:):) AGAIN, I'M SORRY:( I'll try to update this as often as I can^___^

THANK YOU READERS AND SUBSCRIBER, I LOVE YOU A LOT!!

BUT! a comment will be nice, since no comment makes me so sad and it also makes me think that no one's reading my storyT____T

sooo please do comment! I'll really appreciate it ^___^

here's some gifs for you.. they are not mine:)

LOL!! ZICO YOU DERP!! XD

 

I CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T__________________T<3

 

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! YOU ALL JUST TOO CUTE!!! T_______________T

 

OMG T______T SO CUTE I CAN'T T______________T

 

P.O : like it? Iike me? Now subscribe!

 

tehee~