Partner Work

When A Playboy Meet His Real Love

Apink - Let Us Just Love

 

 

 

“Mmmmmm,” Youngmi rubbed her eyes and yawn.

 

She looked around and got confused,”doesn’t look like my room...,” she ruffled her hair.

 

Then she felt something around her waist. Something warm. Curious she flipped the blanket, her eyes widened when she saw a pair of strong arms wrap her. Her cheeks turn pink and suddenly all she felt was hot. Then she felt something on her neck, she flipped the blanket wider and surprised to see Yongguk’s lips on her neck. She covered her own eyes in embbarastment. Because of Youngmi’s move Yongguk hugged her even more tightly, thinking that his ‘pillow’ will go. Then without any warning he sent kisses around Youngmi’s neck. Youngmi jumped in surprised, her face was as red as tomato. Suddenly, the sun hit Yongguk’s face. He groaned and opened his eyes. His eyes widened.

 

‘! What the hell did I do!?’ he looked at Youngmi’s red face.

 

“Uhh.. G-good Morning Youngmi...,” Yongguk said while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“G-g-good morning Oppa,” Youngmi said, hiding her red face.

 

“I’m sorry,I didn’t mean to... um... do something inappropriate to you... I-I.. I don’t know why I did that.. You won’t hate your favorite oppa right?” Yongguk pouted.

 

“Aigoo Oppa, you’re so silly...,” Youngmi giggled. Yongguk stared at her, confused.

 

“Of course not, you’re my one and only Oppa.. Why should I hate you?! I LOVE YOU!” Youngmi hugged her.

 

Yongguk sighed in relief and felt his face heating up. He hugged Youngmi back and felt even more hotter. His heart was racing like crazy and he can’t control it.

 

‘WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY HEART!! COME ON BACK TO NORMAL!! WHAT IF YOUNGMI HEAR IT?!’ he mentally said to his heart.

 

Youngmi looked at him in confusion but then broke a giggled.

 

“Come on Oppa, let’s eat breakfast!!” Youngmi smiled at him and walked to the kitchen.

 

Yongguk sighed and ruffled his hair. He closed his eyes and tried to relax. But his heart kept racing insanely. He putted his hand there and patted it, didn’t know what to do anymore.

 

‘I must be crazy...... Youngmi what are you doing to me.......’ he thought and smiled.

 

 

 

After breakfast, Yongguk walked Youngmi home beacuse they need to prepared for school. Youngmi waved at Yongguk, she thanked him and entered her house to prepare her self. She took a bath and wore her uniform. She checked her self on the mirror and surprised to see the pink tint on her cheeks.

 

‘OMG!!!  WHY I HAVE THIS THING ON MY CHEEKS!! YONGGUK OPPA MUST HAVE SEEN IT!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!’ She mentally scream.

 

She grabbed her bb cream and putted a little bit more of it than usual. She sighed in relief when she saw it fadded.

 

‘NO MORE BLUSHING!’ She pumped her fist in the air, grabbed her things and ready to go.

 

“Good morning Miss,” The maids bowed.

 

“Good morning!!,” Youngmi said cheerfully and  grabbed her shoes then wore it. She looked at her watch and gasped.

 

‘I’M GOING TO BE LATEEEE!!!’ she quickly opened the door and ready to call her driver (she usually walked with B.A.P but knowing she will be late that day, she told B.A.P to leave first) when someone grabbed her wrist. Youngmi looked up and greeted with a smile.

 

“Yongguk Oppa.. You should leave first,” She whispered, felt guilty.

 

Yongguk saw Youngmi’s sad expression and softened. He carresed her cheek with his hand and took her hand.

 

“Come on.. Or we’ll be late!” Yongguk smiled.

 

Youngmi nodded and smiled. ‘Thank you, Yongguk Oppa’

 

 

 

Fortunately, Youngmi and Yongguuk arrived at the right time. The bell hasn’t rung they reached the school, they still had 2 minuted more. Youngmi pouted, sad that she couldn’t chat with B.A.P that morning as usual. Yongguk chuckled and ruffled her hair.

 

“It’s okay Youngmi, we will lunch together later,” Yongguk cheered her. Youngmi smiled softly and nodded.

 

“Now, go to your class before you’re late!” Yongguk ‘scolded’ her.

 

“Arraso Oppa! You too!! See you~~~” Youngmi waved and ran.

 

‘That girl....’ Yongguk smiled.

 

 

 

 

 Youngmi felt super bored. She didn’t listen to the teacher and instead tapped her pen on her desk.

 

‘B.A.P Oppa.. I miss you...’ She pouted.

 

“Now class.. Please be quiet. I’m going to announced something....,” Mr. Nam said.

 

The classed turned quiet. Everyone was curious and busy whispering, but Youngmi still kept tapping her pen.

 

“We are going to have a partner work!” Mr. Nam announced happily and told the students what they needed to do. Youngmi groaned.

 

‘BUT B.A.P OPPAS ISN’T HERE!!!!’ she cried.

 

The girl squealed. They started to giggle. Why are they so happy? Because the adorable deep voice maknae P.O was in that class. Youngmi was the one who wasn’t interested. She only wanted to work with B.A.P. She covered her ears, irritated by the loud voice.

 

“Now I’m going to announce the partners,” Mr. Nam said. The girls giggled even more.

 

“Dongjun and Yerim,”

 

“Minah and Hyosung,”

 

“Taku and Byunghun,”

 

 

“Jihoon and .......................,”

 

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the girls screamed and squealed.

 

“MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“NO!!! IT’S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“IT’S GOING TO BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They screamed.

 

‘Oh.. God,’ Youngmi sighed.

 

“Youngmi,” Mr. Nam finished his sentence.

 

“MWOO?!!!” The girls screamed and glared at Youngmi.

 

‘Not again....................,’ Youngmis sighed.

 

P.O looked at her awkwardly and asked, “Where should we do it?”

 

“ummm... Your house?” Youngmi gave him a small smile.

 

“Okay, I will give you my address, can I have your phone number?” P.O gave her his phone.

 

“Sure!” Youngmi said and smiled at P.O.

 

“thanks! I will text you, Youngmi-shi” P.O said and smiled.

 

“Arraso,” Youngmi smiled softly and sighed. 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating for such a long time :( I've been really busy with homework and exam. 

I hope you enjoy it, I made this chapter a little bit longer as your gift :):) Sorry if it's boring T______T

Don't forget to comment, let me know what you think about this story ^^

and sssst this is actually a secretttttt but I just can't wait to tell you!! B-Bomb will appear, SOON YEAHHHHHH

BIG THANKS FOR SUNSCRIBING AND READING MY STORY!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALREADY HAVE 11 SUBSCRIBER ;') <3 THANK YOU!

YOU DO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT, YONGGUK OPPA?! pshh I love you too Himchan oppa ^^