P.O's pink obsession

When A Playboy Meet His Real Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezH-IG9lKPE

2ne1 - Falling in love 

 

 

“Yahhh!! P.O don’t use hot pink anymore, too much pink,” Youngmi said while resting her arms on her waist. Finally, after 3 hours, the project has almost finished. All they need to do was decorate it to make it looks beautiful and nice, since they will present it in front of the class and explain the topic and all. But P.O, being a lover of hot pink color continuously used the pink crayon to color ALL of the project paper. Youngmi never hate pink, but their project looks so boring if they only use 1 color. At the end she insisted P.O to stop and use another color on top of the pink because ALL of the project color was already painted in pink.

 

“But pink is my favorite color,” P.O said, trying to pout cutely. Oh.. this little boy. Youngmi shook her head and frowned with a lot of effort, all she wanted to do that time was burst out laughing because P.O hillarious face.

 

“Okay, okay, since you are my friend, I’ll do anything you want,” P.O said, then suddenly wrapped Youngmi’s shoulder with his arms. Youngmi’s eyes widened. Soon her cheeks felt hot and she held her breath immediately. Her mind landed to Yongguk. Yongguk.. He is the one who always do this to her, hold her hand, wrapped his arms around Youngmi, kiss her cheek, and what Youngmi knew is everytime he does that, her heart race will increase in no time, her cheeks will probably even redder than tomato, and she can’t breath.. that’s how much Yongguk means to her. Suddenly she remembered Yongguk’s face when scolding her in the car.

 

‘No inapporiate things...........-,’

‘OH NO!! I FORGOT!!’ Youngmi panicked. Youngmi got P.O’s arm away from her. P.O looked at her with a confuse look, but then it changed into a sad one.

 

“You don’t want to friend with me?” P.O said, with a low voice but somehow Youngmi could sense the playfulness in it.

 

“Are you trying to make me feel guilty after hitting on me?” Youngmi raised one of her eyebrows. In no time, P.O’s face turned red. He nervously rubbed the back of her neck and smiled sheepishly. Youngmi laughed heartily. P.O’s heart skipped a beat.

 

‘She’s so beautiful...... Get a grip P.O!! remember minhyuk hyung!!,’ He told his self.

 

“We’re still friend though,” Youngmi smiled hapilly at him. P.O’s troubled face changed in a second to a cheerful, happy one.

 

“Really?” P.O said, in a high (if it’s possible) happy voice. Youngmi cracked up, even she had to hold her stomach. That time, she already believed that P.O would be her BFF.

 

 

 

“You’re going home already?” P.O said pouting.

“Yahh, Ji hoon!! She needs to go home, you act like a kidnapper,” B-Bomb said, pissed off. As usual, B-Bomb gets pissed off even at small things. The thing is, he NEVER EVER care about someone he doesn’t know. He didn’t even take a look when his so called ‘girlfriend’ fell off because of her highheels. This thing seemed new to him, care about someone. Block B members’s jaw dropped. Jaehyo even stopped looking at the mirror, Taeil also stopped his so called practice, Zico stopped talking to his ‘hello kitty’ girlfriend, Kyung stopped playing with his cucumber, U-kwon stopped dancing toward Youngmi and P.O stopped pouting and take a look at his sick hyung.

 

‘something new happens.....’ P.O thought hapilly.

Finally, after a long long goodbye, Youngmi can finally go home. BUT the thing is, Zico was the one who drove her her home, which is not a really good thing because when Yongguk see this, she couldn’t even imagine what would happen.

 

“Sunbae, I can go home by bus...-,” Youngmi tried to refuse Zico softly, beside she didn’t want to trouble Zico. Block B was already good enough by accepting her warmly. But he is not Z-I-C-O if he can’t get what he wants. (LOL, I make Zico sounds so bad here XD)

 

“I insist. AND! Call me Oppa......” Youngmi laughed when Zico suddenly did a fail aegyo. He tried to do bbuing bbuing aegyo but with his signature hip hop style and it didn’t make it went well. This time, Youngmi couldn’t resist Zico anymore.

 

“Okay then, thank you...-“

 

“Thank you what?” Zico playfully glared at her.

 

“Thank you.. O-oppa,” Youngmi smiled shyly. Then Zico playfully smirked and grabbed her hand.

 

“Let’s go,” Zico said while swinging Youngmi’s hand.

 

“HANDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” P.O suddenly said with an angry face. But instead of taking off his hands from Youngmi, Zico hugged Youngmi’s waist with his arm. This time Block B came into Zico and smacked his head generously.

 

“Okay, okay!!! Now get your hands off of me!!!”

 

 

 

Shortly, Youngmi arrived at Yongguk’s house. That day,  Youngmi and B.A.P will watch a movie and eat together just like usual. They haven’t done it for a while since school was so hectic and they had a lot of homeworks and stuffs to do. But this day finally came and Youngmi felt so happy. She missed her B.A.P oppas and zelo so muchhhhh and so do B.A.P.

 

Zico opened the door for Youngmi. Youngmi got out from the car and was about to bid him a goodbye when someone caught her eyes.

 

“Yongguk Oppa!!!” She ran to Yongguk, leaving Zico alone, dumbfounded.

 

“How was your day?” He said while her hair.

 

“It was so fun!! Oh! I almost forget, oppa, meet Zico...-,”

 

“Oppa,” Zico said, unfazed by Yongguk’s glare.

 

“Zico what?” Yongguk said, glaring at Zico. Youngmi shook her head. She knew that Yongguk would act like this when he meet Zico. Yongguk held his breath, trying to control his anger. Although he was burning inside, he can’t destroy Youngmi’s new friend. If Youngmi feels happy around her new ‘friend’ then he would be happy too. This is why Youngmi and him never argue so much, because of this soft side of Yongguk’s. Youngmi’s happiness is his happiness.

 

“Oh I have to go! See you Youngmi, bye Hyung!” Zico said AND kissed Youngmi’s cheeks. Youngmi freeze.

 

‘oh this is not good....’

 

 

 

“YOU BASTARD! COME BACK HERE! NOW!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI EVERYONE!!!!!! I'M SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A LAZY AUTHOR!!!!!! 

HAVE YOU WATCHED B.A.P COFFEE SHOP?! OMG DAEHYUN'S VOICE I CAN'T!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH T_____T

AND HAVE YOU WATCHED 2ne1 - falling in love?! OMG THEY ARE SOOOO AWESOME T_____T 

ANYWAY~~~

I LOVE YOU MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!! much love muachhh xoxo

PLEASE DO COMMENT, SO I KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS STILL READING THIS BORING STORY:):)