New Students

When A Playboy Meet His Real Love

 

Cinderella's Step Sister OST : lee yong jung- Smile Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6AVfXXOaIk

 

Finally they arrived at school. (Thanks to her oppas for doing aegyo for her to make her feels better)

 

“eu eu eu eu~~” Himchan sang while he did his aegyo (The rabbit one(?))

 

Youngmi giggled. Her oppas really knew how to cheer her up. She actually didn’t hate school that much, but the past memories slightly affected her. She is a really sweet and warm person, but she only showed this side to B.A.P only.

 

“WHOAAA!!!”

 

“LOOK AT THEM! THEY ARE SO HANDSOME!!”

 

“OMG I CAN’T, I’M GONNA FAINT IN A SECOND!!!”

 

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Everyone shouted and fangirling as B.A.P entered the school. Himchan sent winks to girls, Jongup smiled awkwardly, Daehyun and Youngjae didn’t care at all, they were busy in their own world as usual, Yongguk ignored them and held Youngmi hand, protected Youngmi from the crazy fangirls, Zelo held the other Youngmi’s hand, scared of the fangirls, Youngmi walked happily and ignored the glares.

 

But something different happened that day. When Youngmi and her oppas reached the hall, the students still shouting like non-stop. It was really strange beacuse although the fangirls are crazy, they never went to this level. As time goes by, the fangirls squealed louder and louder.Irritated, Youngmi and her oppas turned back and surprised.

 

THEY ARE THE NEW STUDENTS!! And surprisingly they are the reason why the fangirls squeal so loud.

 

“tskk.. cheater,” Himchan mumbled.

 

 

“OPPA!!”

 

“B-BOMB OPPA, DATE WITH ME!” What the hell is this..

 

“ZICO OPPA I LOVE YOU!!”

 

“BLOCK-B JJANG!!!!!”

 

Every girl (except Youngmi of course)  squealed like crazy, even nerds did. They were shouting and waving non-stop, trying to get ‘their’ oppas attention. They made their skirt even more shorter and opened the button of their shirt to show off their chest, they even wore even more makeup to make they look ‘beautiful’. For a moment, B.A.P was forgotten.

 

Zico ignored them (and they think it was cool), Jaehyo and Kyung waved and winked at the girls (made them shouting and jumping like crazy), U-kwon and P.O smirked at them, Taeil smiled shyly, and lastly B-Bomb looked at them in annoyance. He liked a little bit of attention but not like this crazy one.

 

 

“What’s so special today? Why are they squealing like crazy?!” clueless Youngmi said while covering her ears.

 

“Yah Babo! Can’t you see? That’s Block-B oppas!!” One of the girl shouted in annoyance to Youngmi (which cause Yongguk to glare at her)

 

When it comes to Youngmi, Yongguk really really protective. He never let anyone do something bad to Youngmi. Youngmi means everything to him and he wouldn’t let his precious Youngmi hurts. He never let any guy lay their fingers to Youngmi’s body (except B.A.P especially Himchan, he coudln’t handdle him, besides, remember himguk kekeekeXD). He never let any of his fangirls hurts her in any way. He better lose all of them than seeing his Youngmi hurts.

 

“Yeah Babo! Don’t you know B-Bomb Oppa? Every girl begs him to make them hims,” another fangirl rolled her eye (which cause Yongguk to also glare at her)

 

Youngmi pouted. She just asking randomly and didn’t expect anyone glare or shout at her. Besides, she didn’t care about this Block-B thingy.

 

*that doesn’t even make any sense. Why girls these day are so stupid? Except my Youngmi of course,* Yongguk thought.

 

Girls continued their ‘effort’ to make ‘their’ Block-B Oppas to notice them, especially B-Bomb, the so-called heart-melting-speciality-not so playboy-prince. Such a long non sense name. But not any of them really interested in any girl. The fact is they actually kinda tired of all of this ty girls. Especially B-Bomb.

 

Suddenly a girl caught B-Bomb eyes. She is beautiful, her eyes are big and cute, her hair is long and black, she didn’t dye it like the other girls which makes her naturally beautiful, she also wore her uniform correctly (you know what I mean right?). But that weren’t the reason why he stared at her now, not any of them. The reason was..

 

*Why the hell does she have that much male friends?!!* B-Bomb thought confusedly as he shook his head.

 

That time, all gaze were on Youngmi.

 

“WHY?! BUT MY BRA IS ALREADY SHOWED UP!!!!!”  Minri, the queenka, ruffled her hair, annoyed.

 

“WHY ARE YOU STARING AT YOUNGMI LIKE THAT? SHE’S OURS!” B.A.P exploded.

 

The fangirls were crying and groaning. They glared at Youngmi intensely. Being the innocent Youngmi, she just made a V sign and laughed sheepishly. The fangirls groaned once more and pouted ‘cutely’ hoped that it would make their Block-B oppas cheer them. But the Block-B didn’t care and instead just ignoring them. Which strangely made them squealed again.

 

Little did they know, Their heart-melting-speciality-not so playboy-prince just forgot that he was a playboy... 

 

Here is the chapter 2 ^^

I hope you enjoy it, comment and subscribe^^

Special thanks to my first subscriber 

AlwaysAnElf <3 Thank you<3