My Oppa

When A Playboy Meet His Real Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBdTXanmRg

(B.A.P - Crash inst.)

 

School was over.

Youngmi was really really tired that day. Not just becuase she had a P.E class and 5 test, but she also got a ton of glares becuase the so called prince B-Bomb stared at her. She tried to ignore the (crazy) fangirls but instead they shouted at Youngmi..

“Yah, ugly! Just because our B-Bomb Oppa looked at you, it doesn’t mean that he likes you, and remember he looked you in disgust!!” Minri, the queenka laughed with her friends then glared at Youngmi.

‘that thing again....’ Youngmi thought and sighed loudly.

 

“You underestimate me?!” Minri glared at Youngmi.

 

‘geez...’ Yougmi sighed.

 

“well.. no... I’m...,”

 

“but what? You like him don’t you? I’m the one who supposed to be with him!!” she grabbed Youngmi collar.

 

There, Youngmi glared at her and pushed her away.

 

“Don’t touch me..,” she said. She was freaking tired of this.

 

Minri got really mad and was about to hit Youngmi but someone grabbed wrist hand and glared at her. She gulped and didn’t even dare to look up. She tired to get the hand off, but the grip was too tight. She was about to cry, her eyes is full of fear. Slowly, the person realised her hand, harshly. She sighed in relief and ready to run away but that person shouted at her, angrily..

 

“Lay your hand once again on her.. You will see what you get,” Yongguk glared at her.

 

Minri nodded in fear and ran away quickly.

 

“Oppa..  thank you,” Youngmi hugged his waist and smiled happily. Yongguk ruffled her hair and smiled at her softly.

 

Yongguk. No doubt, he loved Youngmi. He loved her more so much. The fact is he didn’t even know that he loved Youngmi more than as a sister. Although, the thought always comes to him so often, he always denies it. He tried not to love Youngmi more which made him hurt so much. He felt jealous when Youngmi chatted with her male friend, when she studied with her male classmate, when she had a partner work with boy. But he always thinks that he did that because Youngmi is her sister, and he should care about her right? This much?  He didn’t know either.

 

Youngmi pulled of and smiled at him sweetly. She grabbed Yongguk’s hand and asked him to go home together. Youngguk noded in instant, when it comes to Youngmi he can’t resist it. The chatted about this and that, mostly about her being hated by the girls. She pouted, knew that she wouldn’t have any friend because of the ‘accident’.

 

‘thanks for making my life miserable, whatever your name,’ Youngmi pouted.

 

Yongguk wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Youngmi smiled and walked happily again. He shook his head in amussement and get her bangs away from her face. Youngmi blushed because of the suddent closeness, she looked away hiding her red face. Yonggguk chuckled and smiled widely like an idiot.

 

Soon, they reached home.

 

They bid good bye to each other with a smile plestered on their face. Suddenly Yongguk came near to Youngmi and pecked her on the cheek. Youngmi was blushing like mad and tried to cover her face which made her looked really cute. Yongguk did this like a million times to her but she can’t help but blushing everythime he do that. The feeling was lovely and warm, everytime he do it, Youngmi always feel the butterfly flying on her stomach. No one can’t make her feels this, except Yongguk.

 

Yongguk chuckled and waved at Youngmi.

 

“A-a-ann..annyeong-g o-opp o-ppa,” Youngmi said and slammed the door, hard.

 

Yongguk once again chuckled and then smiled.

 

‘I love you my sister’

 

Sorry for not updating these past few days:((

I've been really busy T____T

hope you like this chappieeee <3<3

I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!