Confessions Part 2

Always Wanted to Be Yours

 I put too much dialouge in my chapters. I'm sooooooo sorry! I'll try to put less. 


"I've been in love with you for thirteen years- " Min Hee covered her mouth. 

"What?" Ji Hoo asked.

"I. Love. Yoon Ji Hoo. Okay? And since you couldn't see that so I gave up."

"Wait, so you ran away because of that woman that I brought home with me?" Ji Hoo laughed.

"What's so funny? You two were in bed half . Why wouldn't I be upset?"

"I was pissed off by Shin Woo so I went out for a drink. I got drunk and well I guess I brought her home."

"Why would you be mad at Shin Woo?"

"First of all he kissed you. Second, you spend a lot of time with him instead of me."

"So...you were jealous of Shin Woo and me?" Min Hee bursted out in laughter making Ji Hoo blush in embarrassment.

"What's so funny? You're my wife so why can't I be jealous?"

"B-B-Because Shin Woo oppa is gay."

"That bastard."

"He is not. He probably made you jealous on purpose so you could find out that I love you."

"He even told me that he liked you. I'm going to take revenge on him one day. So...please come back home with me."

"Yes, if you promise that you won't hurt Shin Woo oppa and you can't let him know that I told you he was gay," Min Hee answered. He hesitated before agreeing.

"Gomawo," Min Hee said while hugging him, "Oh, you never replied to my confession, but I don't expect you too. Let's go home."

--HOME--

Min Hee ran to their room and jumped into their bed. She hugged her pillow and squealed in joy. "It's so good to be home! I missed this bed sooooo much!" Min Hee stated in glee. Ji hoo climbed on top of her and gave her a genuine smile. "Welcome home Minnie," Ji Hoo murmured and gave her a welcome kiss. The two laid in bed, side by side, for a couple of hours until their stomachs began to call. The two laughed in embarrassment. "I'll cook something for us to eat. Um...is there anything you want to eat?" Min Hee asked. "Anything you make," Ji Hoo replied. Ji Hoo sat at the dining table watching his soon to be wife cook. 

"Ji Hoo, can you try this and tell me how it tastes? Be honest," Min Hee asked. She fed him a spoon of fried rice. "Delicious!" Ji Hoo exclaimed. "Really?" Min Hee asked. Ji Hoo nodded in response. Min Hee was overjoyed by his response. Later, two plates of omurice on the dining table. "Let's eat!" the two said before eating.

"This is seriously really good. My wife is an amazing cook," Ji Hoo praised.

"Neh, gomawo," Min Hee shyly said. There was an awkward silence between the two before the doorbell rang. Min Hee stood up to get it.

"Eat. I'll go get it," Ji Hoo commanded. He opened the door to be hit with a hug. He and the girl fell onto the floor. 

"Oppa! Why didn't you call me?" the girl whined.

"H-Hye Ri? What are you doing back in Korea?" Ji Hoo asked.

"To see oppa of course! I heard you were getting married so I came to stop you," Hye Ri replied. Min Hee had overheard everything because of Hye Ri's loud voice, but she continued to eat. Hye Ri linked arms with Ji Hoo making him uncomfortable."Oppa, who is she?" Hye Ri asked rudely as they walked into the house.  Ji Hoo made a goofy grin and replied, "My wife." He took his arm back and gave Min Hee a surprise hug from behind. Min Hee squealed in surprise.

"Yah, you scared me for a moment," Min Hee sighed.

"Mmmm, mian," Ji Hoo apologized. He kissed her cheek making Min Hee content. "Feed me some," Ji Hoo demanded. Min Hee giggled and gave her soon to be husband a spoon of the omurice. Hye Ri fumed at the sight of the loving couple. She pulled Ji Hoo away from Min Hee and slapped her across the face.

"Unnie, you know that Ji Hoo promised to marry me when we were little. How could you?" Hye Ri screamed. She raised her hand to slap Min Hee again, but instead, Ji Hoo caught her hand. Hye Ri winced at the strength of his grip.

"Hye Ri-ah," Ji Hoo hissed, "I think you should go home.  She glanced at Min Hee who was looking down in guilt and caressing her swollen cheek. She nodded and rushed out crying. Ji Hoo went to Min Hee's side and observed her cheek.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry," Min Hee said as if she knew what Ji Hoo was going to say, "I think you should go find Hye Ri." Ji Hoo didn't want to leave her alone. He searched her eyes for any hint of pain or sadness, but found none. 

"Okay, but don't go anywhere," Ji Hoo commanded. Min Hee nodded. Ji Hoo found Hye Ri sobbing outside of the house. He sat beside her and patted her head.

"Unnie is so lucky. She is pretty and smart. She has a great and innocent personality. She's getting married to you," Hye Ri cried.

"Hye Ri-ah, you are going to marry someone who loves you not someone who loves someone else," Ji Hoo replied.

"Unnie loves you, you know."

"I know."

"I'm not joking. She really really loves you."

"I know she told me. I lover her too."

"What? Y-Y-You love her?!?!?!"

"Sh, don't tell her. I just realized it today. I'll tell her when the time is right. She loved me for thirteen years and she never gave up once." Hye Ri smirked.

"Is that so, then I won't give up on you either. Ever! I'll be back!" Hye Ri shouted as she left.


A new rival for Min Hee!!! Keep reading to find out more!