Our Future

Always Wanted to Be Yours

--FIVE YEARS LATER--


JAN DI & JUN PYO

"I miss all the ruckus in our house," Jan Di sighed. Jun Pyo chuckled and hugged her from behind.

"We should have a renuion for just the eight of us and our kids," Jun Pyo stated.

"Ah! That's a good idea!" Jan Di exclaimed, "Let's call them!" Jan Di hurriedly went to the phone and dialed her best friend. "Ga Eul? How have you been?"


GA EUL & YI JEONG

"Mm, okay. I'll tell them," Ga Eul answered, "Bye bye." She hung up and got out of bed and put a bathrobe on. Her movement woke up Yi Jeong. "Ga Eul-yang," Yi Jeong called.

"Hmm?" Ga Eul replied.

"Who called?"

"Jan Di. She says she wants to have a reunion for the eight of us."

"When?" 

"Mm...She said tomorrow at the usual place."

"Oh," he pulled her back into bed, "We have time for one more round." Yi Jeong smirked. Ga Eul laughed.

"Give me five minutes. I need to call Jae Kyung unnie first."

"Ugh. Hurry."


JAE KYUNG & WOO BIN

"Woo Bin-ah! Could you get the phone please?" Jae Kyung called from the kitchen. "Neh yeobo~ Yeoboseoyo? Ga Eul-shii. Jae Kyung is busy right now.Is it something you can tell me? Really? Okay, I'll tell her," Woo Bin answered and hung up. "Who was it yeobo?" Jae Kyung asked.

"Ga Eul-shi. She said that Jan Di's having a reunion for the eight of us tomorrow," Woo Bin replied.

"Where?"

"At the usual place."


MIN HEE & JI HOO

The two were sitting in the grass of their backyard filled with flowers. Ji Hoo was laying down with his head in Min Hee's lap. Their four year old daughter, Kyung Mi was in school.

"Ji Hoo, there's something I need to tell you," Min Hee began, "I'm pregnant again."

"What? Really?" Ji Hoo asked sitting up. Min Hee nodded. Ji Hoo kissed her in happiness. "Another symbol of our love," Ji Hoo grinned. Min Hee scoffed and hit him. "Yah, stop being so peverted," Min Hee complained supressing a giggle. "I can't. My wife is too y and beautiful,"Ji Hoo pouted, "Saranghae~"

"Me too," Min Hee smiled. Before the two could kiss again, Min Hee cell phone rang. "Yeoboseoyo? Jan Di! Are you doing well? Huh? Oh really? Mm, yeah we'll be there. Okay see you tomorrow," Min Hee replied.

"What's happening tomorrow?"

"A reunion at the usual place."


NEXT DAY NARRATOR POV

The gang was waiting for Ji Hoo and Min Hee along with their daughter. Their children were playing together in the playground. From a distance, Ji Hoo, Min Hee, and Kyung Mi were coming. The girls rushed over to Min Hee and hugged her. Kyung Mi ran to play with the other kids. "Unnie, you've become so beautiful," Ga Eul gasped. "Thank you," Min Hee replied. She set her eyes on her oppa and ran to him to give him a hug.

"Oppa, I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you!" Min Hee cried.

"Yah! Be careful! You're pregnant!" Woo Bin scolded.

"Again?" Jan Di asked. Min Hee nodded.

"Ji Hoo, you know having isn't the only way to express your love," Jae Kyung teased. Min Hee blushed. Ji Hoo laughed and replied, "I know." 

"Who would have known that our Ji Hoo would be a maniac," Yi Jeong grinned while patting Ji Hoo's back. 

"Don't be too rough on her," Jun Pyo advised.

"But that's the way she likes it..." Ji Hoo stated. Min Hee blushed and glared at him.

"You should shut up now. Min Hee is going to burst," Jan Di chuckled.

MIN HEE & JI HOO'S HOUSE

Min Hee put Kyung Mi to bed. "Jagiya~" Ji Hoo called. Min Hee ignored him and went to the closet. "Are you mad about me embarassing you?" Ji Hoo asked. Min Hee kept silent. She changed into her pajamas and crawled into bed. Ji Hoo changed too and crawled in next to her. He embraced her from behind. Min Hee turned aroung and glared at him.

"Jagiya, saranghae." Her glare softened up.

"Saranghae." Ji Hoo moved to give her a kiss. 

"Good night."


First completed story! What do you guys think? :)