Double Day

Always Wanted to Be Yours

--SIX MONTHS LATER--

"Chukhahae Jan Di!" Min Hee shouted while giving her friend a hug, "We're all getting married! Well, you're getting married, but Ga Eul and I are engaged!"

"Unnie, you look really beautiful. Ji Hoo will become over protective of you," Ga Eul teased while nudging Min Hee. Min Hee blushed. Min Hee wore a pink dress and a necklace with silver stilletos. Her curly hair was down with a rose in it (like in the first link).

"No he won't. He doesn't know my feelings any ways. Ga Eul is so pretty as the maid of honor!" Ga Eul wore a simple wedding gown. Her hair was slightly curled and in a side ponytail. Jan Di wore a similar wedding gown as Ga Eul. She wore her hair up. "When is Jae Kyung coming?" Min Hee asked.

"She should be getting her makeup and hair done," Jan Di said. Coincidentally, Jae Kyung entered the room wearing a red strapless dress. She also wore black open toed stilettos. Her hair which had grown longer was put into a high ponytail. 

"Jae Kyung-ah! Long time no see! I still can't believe you got married to my brother out of al people," Min Hee greeted.  The two friends hugged. Jan Di's father entered.

"It's time," he announced.

"I'll see you three later," Min Hee winked as she left. She sat down in the second row behind Jun Pyo's parents by the aisle. She watched Woo Bin and Ji Hoo walk down the aisle followed by Jun Pyo and Yi Jung. Ji Hoo looked at Min Hee as he sat down beside her. Min Hee who paid no attention to him watched Jae Kyung  followed by Jan Di and Ga Eul who were walking with their fathers.

"I'm so jealous," Min Hee whispered as they said their vows.

"Why?" Ji Hoo asked. The newly weds exchanged rings.

"Because they look so happy right now," Min Hee simply stated. Jun Pyo and Jan Di kissed making everyone cheer. Ga Eul and Yi Jung did the same. Everyone exited the wedding chapel and went to the ballroom. Everyone settled at their table. Jun Pyo, Jan Di, Ga Eul, Yi Jung, Woo Bin, Jae Kyung, Min Hee, and Ji Hoo sat at one table.

"Chukhahae Jan Di," Min Hee said once again. Jun Pyo and Jan Di went onto the dance floor and had their first dance as a newly weds. Everyone in their table had left except for Ji Hoo and Min Hee. Min Hee was itching to dance, but there was no one to dance with. 

A guy had tapped Min Hee on the shoulder and asked, "Would you like to dance?" Min Hee turned to see an old friend, Kang Shin Woo, offering his hand. 

"Oppa, of course," Min Hee said while smiling. Before Min Hee's hand touched Shin Woo's Ji Hoo grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. He put her hands around his neck and put his own hands around her waist. His actions made Min Hee curious, but she kept silent and smiled. Their friends had witnessed the entire scene and smiled.

"Jun Pyo, did you see? Ji Hoo is making progress," Jan Di giggled. "Finally, he doesn't have to keep Min Hee waiting even though they're getting married," Jun Pyo replied.

"Those two look good together," Ga Eul commented. "Yah, focus only on your man here," Yi Jung whispered.

"Aish, can't he make any faster progress? Min Hee's not going to wait forever for him," Jae Kyung huffed. "Ji Hoo's too oblivious around her. But Min Hee would love him her entire life even if she got married to someone else," Woo Bin commented. 

"Make sure you're close by me," Ji Hoo stated. Min Hee tilted her head to the side in confusion, but nodded in agreement. Everyone sat down when it was time to cut the cake. After everyone was served a piece of cake, Jae Kyung put cream on Min Hee's cheek. 

"Jae Kyung-ah!" Min Hee whimpered. 

"Min Hee is so adorable!" Jae Kyung squealed.

Ji Hoo who had just noticed there was cream on Min Hee's cheek said, "Min Hee, there's cream on your cheek."

"That's because Jae-" Before Min Hee could finish, Ji Hoo grabbed Min Hee's chin and the cream off. Min Hee blushed. Their entire table hooted.

--AFTER THE WEDDING--

Ji Hoo and Min Hee congratulated Jun Pyo and Jan Di once again before leaving.

"You're going to catch a cold," Ji Hoo stated and he gave his jacket to Min Hee who put it on. The two got into Ji Hoo's car and drove home.

"I see you got over your fear of cars," Min Hee stated, "When did that happen?"

"I was racing with Jun Pyo."

"Why?"

"We just felt like competing." 

"Fine, don't tell me the truth." Min Hee decided to give Ji Hoo the silent treatment. The ride back felt like forever without having a discussion.

^^JI HOO^^

"Min Hee, we're home," I announced while unbuckling my seatbelt. I looked beside me and saw  Min Hee asleep. I chuckled softly. I had to go around the car to pick Min Hee up bridal style, closing the door behind. I placed her on my bed, took off her shoes and covered her with the blanket. A strand of hair was in her face so I moved it out of the way. I then changed into pajamas and climbed into the bed next to her. I propped my head on my elbow.

"Oppa...saranghae..." Min Hee mumbled in her sleep. I hugged her from behind and whispered into her ear, "Neomu yeoppo." Min Hee turned to face me. Unconsciously, she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Oppa, do you love me?" she asked shocking me. I wondered who she was dreaming about. She moaned snapping me out of my thoughts. I gazed at her, noticing her soft looking lips. 

I leaned down and pressed my lips gently against hers. Surprisingly, she kissed back even though she was asleep. I continued, caught up with the moment. As time passed, I kept thinking about who she was dreaming about. I ended up moving on top of her. Her hands intertwined her fingers with my hair. One of my hands moved to caress her cheek. Without me knowing, I became too aggressive while making out with her. I pulled back to take a breathe and saw her flushed cheeks along with her ravaged lips. How was I going to explain this to her?


Thanks for waiting! I hope you enjoy it! I know it's a bit shorter than the other chapters >< sorry!