Let's talk

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli bit her lips, shy. “So…You are the boy my parents were talking about.”

“Yeah, unfortunately, I am,” Minho said sarcastically. He smirked. “I can’t believe this.”

Sulli looked at Minho. “Excuse me?”

“Ah, I mean…I didn’t expect that you were the girl my parents were talking about, too. You’re beautiful in person.”

“Thanks,” Sulli said in a low voice.

“So, are we going to do it?” Minho asked.

Sulli answered, “No!” She scratched her head. “I mean…to be honest, I’m not sure about this things. You know, I don’t know what kind of person are you.”

Minho nodded. “Yeah, I agree. I know you also do not want to get married with a boy you knew just now. I just don’t understand why our parents wanted it. They’re just…ugh!”

“You don’t want it either?”

“Of course, I don’t. I know they are my parents, but I’m old enough to decide who I want to marry.”

Sulli nodded. “You’re right. So, what’s your plan?”

Minho crossed his legs. “Your parents and my parents know that we are both studying in this school, so, maybe they are expecting that we already met each other here. Let’s just pretend that we are dating. Is it okay with you? Don’t worry. I will not be jealous if you’re dating someone now.” He smiled.

“Hm? I’m not dating with anybody. Do you think your plan will work? What if our parents saw us with someone else?”

“Don’t tell me you’re planning to get caught?”

Sulli shook her head. “No, no.”

“Okay, then. We’re done. Let’s just pretend that we’re doing great, okay?”

Sulli nodded. “Okay.” Sulli smiled.

Minho stood up. “Nice meeting you, Sulli. See you around.” He smiled and left.

“Yeah, me, too,” Sulli answered. She smiled and left. He’s kind. I was wrong.

Sulli ran and looked for her friends, Suzy and Krystal.

At the rooftop, Suzy and Krystal were talking. Krystal asked, “Why didn’t she tell us about it?”

Suzy patted Krystal. “Maybe she will tell us at the right time.”

“No, she should have told us first. It seems like she told Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter