Exo Members

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three goddesses took their seats on the stairs.

“Ugh! I’m backing-out,” Krystal said grumpily.

Sulli and Suzy laughed. Suzy teased, “No more backing-out Krys. Don’t you like it, you’ll meet Exo-K’s dancing machine, Kai?”

Sulli added, “Yap. Maybe Sehun and Luhan will also be there.”

Krystal rolled her eyes. “I know. That’s why I’m nervous.”

“Why are you nervous? Oh, by the way, talking about Luhan, I met him personally this morning,” Suzy announced.

“WHAT?!” Sulli and Krystal yelled. “Seriously,” Krystal asked.

Suzy nodded. She bragged, “Oh well, look at this.” She showed her bandaged palm. “Luhan did this.”

“He hurt your palm?” Sulli asked.

Suzy laughed. “No, Sulli. He bandaged my palm. He’s so sweet. Here’s the story. He went to the shop to buy a bouquet of flowers, because of my stupidity I accidentally cut my thumb and broke a vase. Then, my palm was bleeding severely and Luhan escorted me at the pharmacy to buy me this. Oh, he also gave me his handkerchief.”

Suzy showed the handkerchief and Sulli and Krystal attempted to snatch it. “Ah, Jinja! Suji-ah, this is your lucky day,” Sulli said, jealous. Suzy grinned.

“You didn’t join the contest but with what happen to you this morning, it seems like you won a lottery. Tsk,” Krystal said and pouted.

Suzy nodded. “That’s right!”

Sulli spoke out, “Ah, stop it. I envy you two. Suji met Luhan and later, Krystal will meet Kai or maybe Luhan or Sehun.”

Krystal petted Sulli. “Don’t worry, cutie you can come with me.”

“You’re not kidding right?” Sulli said in disbelief.

Krystal shook her head. “I’m not. I will just make an excuse.” She smirked.

“I hope your excuse will work, Krys,” Suzy said.

“It will,” Krystal said.

Sulli stared at Krystal. “Don’t tell me that you will not come.”

Krystal scratched her head and nodded slowly.

“Aish. You should come. It’s okay if I will not meet some Exo members,” Sulli pouted.

“Then no one will come,” Krystal raised her shoulders.

“Soo Jung-ah! You should come,” Sulli said.

“Aish. I said…” Krystal sighed.

“This is just once Krys. Do it for us, please?” Suzy raised her eyebrows and grinned.

“What can I do? Then, help me. I need your support,” Krystal said.

Sulli and Suzy nodded.

Sulli teased, “Tsk. Tsk. Our tough girl is nervous with boys.” Suzy chuckled.

“Aish. Tsk. It’s because…Aye, you know my story already, no need to tell it over and over again. Every time I remember it, I want to crash him into pieces. I wish he’s forever gone,” Krystal frowned.

Sulli zipped . She said, “I’m sorry.” She continued, “Ah~ But for me, I wish I will see my dream boy.”

“Dream boy?” Suzy and Krystal asked in unison.

Sulli nodded and smiled. “My childhood crush, he’s in my dreams but his face was blurred. I think he looks more handsome.”

“Aye, how can you know that he’s your childhood crush?” Suzy asked.

“Do you even know his name?” Krystal asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter