Face the parents

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s parents and he arrived first at the fancy restaurant. Minho took his beside her mother. Later, Sulli’s parents and she came in. They greeted and took their seats. Sulli took her seat in front of Minho. Sulli’s face wasn’t happy. She was looking around, checking if Taemin and Krystal were around. Minho kicked Sulli’s foot under the table to stop her from being obvious of waiting for someone. Sulli nodded a little. Minho’s father called the server and ordered. After how many minutes, the server came and served their orders on the table. While eating, Minho’s father asked, “Minho-yah, how’s your relationship with Sulli in school?”

Minho answered while slicing the pork on his plate. “It’s fine.”

Sulli’s mother said, “That’s good. I think we were right in sending them both to the same school.”

Sulli’s father added, “In some cases, it was also a bad idea that we send them both there. I was hearing issues about a boy named Lee Taemin who is closer to my daughter. ”

Sulli got shocked. “Uhm…”

Sulli’s father eyed Minho and added, “…and a girl named Krystal Jung who is closer to you, Minho.”

 Minho also got surprised. “How did…?”

“Choi Minho! Is it true?” Minho’s father asked angrily.

“Minho-yah? Who is this Krystal Jung?” Minho’s mother asked.

“I heard it right, didn’t I, Sulli and Minho? Well, as a father of my daughter, Sulli, I would like to suggest that you will be transferred in Los Angeles and study there,” Sulli’s father suggested.

  “NO WAY!” Minho and Sulli answered in unison.

Sulli raised her voice, “Dad, you can’t do that! I will not transfer to any school! I’m staying!”

“Sulli-ah, you cannot raise your voice to your father like that,” Sulli’s mother said.

“Mr. Choi, I know you’re upset about the issue. Please think about it first,” Minho begged.

Sulli’s father sighed. “Alright, I’ll give you another chance. You will both stay away with those persons. Understood?”

Minho’s father added, “No. I like your suggestion, Jin Gak (Sulli’s father). Let’s transfer them to another school. If not in Los Angeles, let’s transfer them to a school far from YG University.”

“You think so? Well, okay,” Sulli’s father replied. Sulli’s mother and Minho’s mother also agreed.

Sulli stood up. “Andwae! If you’ll transfer both of us, then just forget this marriage! I’m not doing this!”

Minho was surprised with Sulli. He also stood up and supported her. He said, “Nado. There will be no marriage to happen.”

Minho’s mother touched Minho’s arm and said, “Choi Minho! Sit down!”

Sulli’s mother said, “Sulli-ah, calm down! We just want the best for you.”

“Do you think it’s the best for us? Mom, we’re old enough to know who we want to marry so please, let’s just stop this,” Sulli said.

“I’m sorry, Mom, Dad, Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi but I don’t want to marry your daughter. There’s a girl I want to marry soon,” Minho bravely said.

Sulli nodded. “Me, too. I don’t want to marry Choi Minho. There’s also a guy I want to marry soon.”

Their parents were shocked.

After how many minutes, Sulli saw Krystal and Taemin came inside the restaurant. She left the table and came towards Taemin and Krystal. Minho followed Sulli and fetched Krystal.

“Ya! Sulli-ah! Minho-yah!” Minho’s father yelled.

“Sulli-ah, is everything alright?” Taemin asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter