Girls rule

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy went back to school and went to the storage room. She gathered all the cleaning materials and went to the room they are going to use. As she pressed the button of an elevator, Myungsoo stopped her. He called, “Vice President Bae!”

Suzy turned her head. “What?”

“I think it’s better to use the stairs than the elevator while carrying those dirty cleaning materials. People inside the elevator might complain,” Myungsoo said. He pointed the stairs and pushed Suzy slowly. “Now, go ahead. Take the stairs. I’ll see you on the fourth floor.”

Suzy got mad. “Ya! How about you?!”

Myungsoo smiled charmingly. “I’ll take the elevator. See you up there, Vice President.”

“Mwoh? That’s unfair,” Suzy raised her voice.

The door of the elevator opened and Myungsoo went inside. He smirked while looking at Suzy. “See you!”

“Aish! I hate him! You’re not my boss, L!” Suzy yelled. She had nothing to do, and Myungsoo got a point. She started to walk upstairs while dragging the cleaning materials. As she reached the last floor, she felt angrier because she saw Myungsoo sitting on the chair like a boss. His feet and arms were crossed. Aish. Every time I see him now, I feel like I want to crash him. Suzy walked towards Myungsoo and threw him the cleaning materials.

Myungsoo crossed his eyebrows and yelled, “Ya! Be careful.”

“Stand up, you brat! This is not the time to sit pretty. Help me clean the room,” Suzy said, mad.

“I said that I will just check what you are doing, I didn’t say that I will also clean. Now, start. Don’t worry. I will tell Teacher Jang that you did great in cleaning,” Myungsoo said and smiled.

Suzy closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She opened her eyes and faked a smile. “President L, you should be helping me here. Teacher Jang trusted us that we will BOTH clean this room, right?” She raised her voice and said, “So stop acting like you’re my boss, you punk!” Myungsoo’s eyes widened. She dragged Myungsoo inside the room. “Aish! Boys these days are annoying and hardheaded!”

“Ya! You don’t need to drag me, this is embarrassing!” Myungsoo said while pulling his arm away from Suzy’s hand.

“Ah jinja?  This is embarrassing for you. Hm! I should always do this then. You think you’re my boss huh? Tsk tsk,” Suzy teased and smirked.

“Ya! I’m the class president, you should respect me!” Myungsoo said.

“And I am the Vice president. You should respect me, too!” Suzy added and smirked.

Myungsoo sighed. Aish. She’s still the same. She is really the Bae Suji I met before.

--

While Taemin was walking on the hallway, a girl named Park Hyo Ri intentionally bumped him. Hyo Ri acted like she’s hurt. She likes Taemin so much. “Ah!”

Taemin rushed into her. He asked, “Are you okay, Miss? I’m sorry.”

Hyo Ri rubbed her arm and acted pitiful. “No, I’m not. My arm hurts.”

“Do you want me to bring you to the clinic?” Taemin asked, worried.

Sulli saw them. She called, “Taemin-ah!”

“Sulli-ah! Come over here!” Taemin yelled.

Park Hyo Ri narrowed her eyes. Aish. Who’s this girl? This is my chance to be with Taemin oppa!

Sulli run towards them. She asked, “What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

Hyo Ri rolled her eyes and Sulli saw it. Sulli stared at Hyo Ri. What now? Is she just overreacting? Don’t tell me she did this intentionally? Ya! You like Lee Taemin?! She said, “Taemin-ah, I think she’s okay.”

“No, I’m not!” Hyo Ri raised her voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter