The Last Chapter: Together Again

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a bright sunny day. Myungsoo came over Suzy’s place to fetch her. He parked his car in front of Suzy’s house and knocked on their door. Grandma Bae opened the door. “Myungsoo-yah, are you here to see Suzy?”

Myungsoo nodded with a smile. “Is she ready?”

“I’m ready to go!” Suzy talked.

Grandma Bae smiled. “Hm, is there anything I should know here?”

Myungsoo shrugged.

Suzy smiled at Grandma Bae. “Grandma, it’s not what you’re thinking. He is just my driver today.”

“Tsk. Grandma, will you please tell her that I want to be his lover?” Myungsoo pouted.

Grandma Bae chuckled. “Suji-ah, don’t let Myungsoo wait too long for your answer, okay?”

Suzy pouted. “Tsk. Okay, Grandma. He still needs more effort. Bye, Grandma!” She kissed her Grandma on the cheek and left.

“Ya! How about me, can I also have a kiss on the cheek?” Myungsoo joked. Suzy poked out her tongue. Myungsoo and Grandma Bae laughed. “We’re leaving, girlfriend. Take care, hm? Bye bye!” then he left.

Meanwhile, inside the car, Suzy was smiling while looking outside the buildings of Korea. Myungsoo glanced at her. “You seemed happy. Is it because of me?” He smiled.

“Mwoh? Tch. You wish!”

Myungsoo chuckled. “Come on, Suji. Grandma said you should not let me wait too long. Can I have the ‘yes’ already”

Suzy swayed her head sideways while listening to Man In Love by Infinite. “That song is really nice!”

“Aish. I know right. They were all good-looking! Heeey, don’t change the topic!”

Suzy chuckled. She ignored Myungsoo and still looking at the outside while swaying her head sideways.

Myungsoo smiled and hastily stole a kiss on Suzy’s cheek.

Suzy got surprised and rubbed her cheek. “Yaaa! You’re a thief!”

Myungsoo laughed. “Yeah, I am a thief since childhood, remember? I’m waiting for the answer.”

Suzy pouted. “Aish. I was planning to say yes but you stole a kiss on my cheek!”

Myungsoo broke into a big smile. “Really? Woooohooo! That means, it’s already a yes. No more changing of minds.” He beeped the horn three times. Obviously, he was very happy.

Suzy laughed while looking at Myungsoo being crazy. “Myungsoo-yah! Stop what you are doing! You’re disturbing the other drivers!”

Myungsoo opened his window and yelled, “YEEESS! I am already Bae Suzy’s boyfriend!”

Suzy has not done anything but to watch Myungsoo being very happy. Suzy felt more secured now that Myungsoo is her boyfriend. She believ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter