Let's start again

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside L’s car, L asked, “Are we going to take him home?”

Minho, leaning on Krystal’s shoulder, answered in a tired voice, “Don’t!”

Krystal looked at Minho. “Why? Your parents might look for you.”

“I wanted to talk to you, remember? If you did talk to me this wouldn’t happen.”

“Alright, so this is my fault!” Krystal raised her voice.

Taemin, who is beside L, shook his head and said, “Looks like there’s a love quarrel going on here.”

L chuckled. “Hey, you two, I’m driving here. Don’t fight, okay?”

“Blame this guy beside me,” Krystal said. “L, would you please stop the car? You can drop me here now.”

“I can’t,” L said.

“Ah, you still don’t want to talk to me huh, so be it! L, take her home,” Minho said.

L drove his car to Krystal’s place. As they arrived, Krystal dropped off the car. “Hey, thanks!” As she walked towards their gate, L asked Minho inside the car, “Minho-yah, are you sure you don’t want to go home?”

Minho nodded. “Yeah. If this is the only way I can talk to her.”

“Wow! You really are desperate. Good luck,” Taemin said.

Minho dropped off the car, too and the car left. As Krystal was opening the gate, she was surprised that Minho was at her back. Minho smiled and lowered his head.

“Ya! Why are you here? I said, you go home,” Krystal yelled.

 Minho shook his head. “Nope, until you talk to me.”

“I’m not talking to you,” Krystal turned her head and pushed the gate open. “Go home quickly. I’m closing.”

Minho acted like his body was aching from attacked by the bullies. “Ah! I can’t walk right now. My body still aches. Can I take a rest for a while in your house? Please?”

Krystal gazed at Minho. “Are you not over reacting?”

“Of course not! What if you were the one attacked by four guys, do you think you can still walk?”

“Tsk. Alright, come on in.”

“Is Jessica inside?” Minho asked.

“Ow. You still know my sister, huh? She’s not here. She is out of town,” Krystal answered.

Minho and Krystal went inside the house. Minho took his seat on the sofa and Krystal went to get her first aid kit. She took her seat beside Minho and wiped the blood dried on Minho’s face with a wet towel. Minho asked, “Soo Jung-ah, can you still remember the times when I was also wounded then you were there to give me first aid, just like this?”

Krystal stopped for a moment and answered, “No, I don’t remember. If you keep talking about the past, you can just leave now.” She stood up and threw the towel on Minho. “You wipe your face. I’ll just prepare a drink.”

“Soo Jung-ah, I’m sorry. Alright, I’ll stop talking about the past. Can we start all over again?”

Krystal, who is at the kitchen, answered, “You shouldn’t have showed up. I’m fine with my life until you came again.”

Minho got surprised. He thought. You were fine without me. You didn’t miss me. This Choi Minho ruined your life. I’m sorry, Jung Soo Jung.  Minho sighed, stood up and left Krystal’s house.

When Krystal went back at the living room, she wondered where Minho went. She called, “Ya! Minho-yah, where are you? Are you in the washroom?” Krystal bought down the glass of juice and went outside the house. She noticed the gate open. She run outside and she saw Minho walking away with difficulty. She called again, “Ya! Minho-yah! Choi Minho!” Come back here!

Minho ignored Krystal and continued with his journey.

Krystal bit her lip and crossed her eyebrows. After some hesitation, she followed Minho. “Aish!”

As Krystal was near Minho, she said, “What’s with the walking out act?”

“Never mind talking to me, Soo Ju…I mean, Krystal. You were right, I shouldn’t have showed up,” Minho said.

Krystal got mad and slapped Minho’s arm. “Stupid person!”

“Ah! What was that for?” Minho rubbed his arm.

“I can’t understand you! When I want to talk to you, you don’t want to. If I don’t want to talk to you, you keep on asking me to talk to you. What the heck!”

Minho laughed. “Haha. I never thought you were that funny, Krys.”

“Am I?” Krystal coughed. “Well, what are going to talk about?”

Minho smiled. “But first, do you have any band aids?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter