Childhood days

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK...

Kim Myungsoo, a son of a businessman and woman. He is a hard-headed kid. Most of the time, he is with his babysitter because his parents are so busy traveling abroad to visit and check their businesses. During his kindergarten years, he is with her sister, Kim Hyo Yeon. 

One morning, Myungsoo and Hyo Yeon went to school. Their driver sent Hyo first and dropped her off the car. Hyo Yeon waved her hand and gave Myungsoo a forehead kiss. "Goodbye, Myung! Take care okay?"  Myungsoo frowned and wiped his sister's kiss mark.

Hyo Yeon pouted. "Tsk. This kid!" Then, she closed the door of the car.

Later, four-year-old Myungsoo dropped off the car. He dragged his bag along the hallway and went inside his classroom. In school, he was known as the lady's man, pretty boy, and with an aggressive manly style towards girls.  First day of class, he saw a beautiful girl sitting next to him. His eyes widened. He didn't hesitate to talk to the girl, Bae Suzy. He offered a handshake and asked, "Hi. My name is Kim Myungsoo. What's your name?"

Suzy ignored Myung and listened to the teacher in front.

Again, Myungsoo asked, "What's your name?" and smiled.

Suzy turned her head towards Myungsoo and looked at him for three seconds without saying a word then looked back at the teacher again.

Mwoh? That's it? Myungsoo wondered. He said, "Chingu!"

Suzy felt annoyed and crossed her eyebrows. She glimpsed at Myungsoo, stood up, raised her hand and yelled, "Teacher! Can I transfer seat? The kid beside me is freakin' annoying!"

The teacher asked, "Who?"

Suzy pointed at Myungsoo and said, "He said that his name was Kim Myungsoo."

"Oh, Kim Myungsoo, the son of Mr. Tae Woo Kim?" the teacher asked.

Myungsoo nodded.

"Okay okay, Bae Suji, you can transfer here in front if you want," the teacher said and then, Suzy transferred.

Months later...

Young Myungsoo really likes Young Suzy. He always sits beside her, tickling her, hugging and stealing a kiss on Suzy's cheek and disturbing her, which made Young Suzy annoyed and mad.

 During their class activity, Myungsoo approached Suzy, who was sitting on the carpet doing her activity. "Suji-ah, can you be my girlfriend? Please! Please! Pleeeaaaasssee!!"

"Mwoh? Andwae! You Monster Myung!" Suzy yelled.

Myungsoo frowned. "I hate Bae Suji!"

Suzy pointed Myung and crossed her eyebrows. "I hate you too!"

"I hate you because you told me you hate me!"

"You've said it first! I will never like you because you are boastful, remember that!" Suzy yelled, stood up and left.

Myungsoo breathed deeply and frowned. "You're a loser!" He yelled.

Suzy got really mad and shouted, "Someday, you'll see!"

That was the start of their arguing moments. They always embarrassed each other like Suzy throwing mud at Myungsoo's pretty face, and Myungsoo pulled Suzy's chair when Suzy took her seat. Every time, they see each other, it seems like arguing and quarreling was normal with them.

Suzy's parents are friends with Myungsoo's parents. Sometimes, they always came to each other's place for a visit.

One day, Bae family came over Kim's house...

Suzy hid at her father's back and exclaimed, "I don't want to go there!"

Mrs. Bae answered in a low voice, "Honey, there's nothing wrong in there. We're just going to visit our family's friend. Come on, don't be shy."

Then Kim Hyo Yeon, the oldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kim came out to entertain them. She smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo! Come on in!" She continued, "Suji-ah, what's wrong?"

Suzy shook her head.

"Don't worry. Hard-headed Myung is still sleeping. Just stay beside me, I am on your side," Hyo Yeon said and winked.

Suzy smiled and showed herself. She held her father's hand and they went inside Kim's house.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim welcomed the Bae's. They prepared foods for them. They took their seats outside their house, near the garden and talked. Later, Hyo Yeon called Suzy and they went inside HY's room. "Suji-ah, I'll give you something."

"What is it Unni?" Suzy asked.

"Here," Hyo Yeon answered and gave Suzy a rose pin.

Suzy smiled. "Wow, thanks Unni. This is beautiful, but why are you giving this to me?"

HY held Suzy's hands. "We're leaving. We'll stay in California...I think for good."

"All of you?"

HY nodded. "Yeah. I'm really going to miss you."

"Me, too Unni." Suzy hugged Hyo Yeon.

A few weeks later, Kim family left Korea and went to California. They asked Bae family to take care of their Illa Illa flower shop.

 Months later, shocking news from Korea was received by Kim family. A plane crashed near an Island wherein Suzy's parents died. Mr. and Mrs. Kim went back to Korea to check if the news was real or not. Hyo Yeon and Myungsoo were left in California because it was during their school days. Young Bae Suzy was left with her grandmother. Mr. and Mrs. Kim expressed their sorrow towards Mr. and Mrs. Bae's death. So, Suzy's grandmother took care of Illa Illa Flower Shop. (PRESENT LIFE...)

---

Four-year-old Jung Soo Jung or Krystal Jung was hopping off their classroom while her long wavy hair was swaying. She was glad to come to school to see her crush, Choi Minho. Jung Soo Jung was sweet, caring and beautiful.  Choi Minho was her childhood love. Every time Minho gets hurt, Soo Jung was always there for him, worried. She had her first aid kit for Minho’s wounds.

One day in school, Soo Jung was looking for Minho. She shouted, “Choi Minho! Choi Minho! Wait up!”

Minho was hurriedly walking just to ignore Soo Jung. He was with her mother. His mother whispered, “Son, don’t look back. That Jung kid is following you again.”

Minho looked at his mom and asked, “Eomma, wae?”

His mother made an excuse, “Uhm…I’ll tell it to you when we get home, okay? Just don’t look back. Hurry up!”

“Ya! Choi Minho! Look here!” Soo Jung shouted then stopped from following Minho. What’s wrong?

Minho and his mother went in the car. Minho seated in front seat, asked, “Eomma, don’t you like Jung Soo Jung? She’s kind.”

Her mother answered, “How about you, Minho? Do you like Jung Soo Jung?”

Minho nodded and said, “Neh. I like her. I want to marry her, Eomma.” He smiled.

Mrs. Choi was surprised and laughed. “Do you understand what you’re saying huh?” She added, “I need to tell you something. Jung family was our business partner before, but they are bad people. It’s a long story. You better not be close to her, I’m telling you.” (A/N: Mrs. Choi reversed the story. Choi family lied about the story where one of their employees died because Mrs. Choi didn’t allow him to have a cash advance and the employee needs it for her sick daughter and after a week, she died, so the employee wrote on a piece of paper, “GO DIE, Pearl Compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter