In Danger

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cab stopped in front of a fancy restaurant. As Suzy and L, dropped off the cab, Suzy asked, “Are you going to treat me here? This is an expensive restaurant, only royalties eat there. I’m not going in. It’s a waste of money.”

L smiled. “Don’t worry too much, Ms. Bae. I’ll treat you, okay? You don’t need to pay. Trust me.”

Suzy shook her head. “I know you’ll treat me, but you’ll just waste your money there. I don’t know how to eat royalty foods. Hehe. I’ll know somewhere I’m comfortable with.”

“You really are different huh? Alright, where are we going to eat?”

Suzy dragged L to the nearest restaurant where the foods where cheaper but delicious. While they were walking, L noticed an old lady who wanted to pass by the other road. He said, “Suji-ah, you go ahead. I’ll follow you later,” and went to the old lady and accompanied her to pass by the road.

“Ya, L Kim! Where are you going?” She frowned. She followed L with her eyes. She was surprised with what L did. She never knew that L has a good side rather than thinking of himself. Later, L came back and said, “I told you to go ahead first. What’s wrong?”

Suzy smiled and shook her head. “Nothing”

“Aha! You saw me helping the old lady, right? Ah~ Someone’s impressed,” L said.

 “Ani. Aish! Let’s just go!” Suzy went ahead of L and smiled.

L scratched his head, smiling, and followed Suzy.

As they reached and entered the restaurant, some girls in school uniform were looking at L. They were giggling. Suzy looked at the girls, and then looked at L. “Tsk. Hurry up L!”

L was smiling at the girls and bowed his head.

The girls started to giggle more and blushed. Omo! He’s so pretty!

Ya! I heard his name was L. So handsome!

He’s like a Prince.

“Ya!” Suzy frowned and dragged L. “Stop flirting with the girls!”

“I’m not!” L answered.

Booyah! Who is she?!

Tsk. Is she the girlfriend?

“Now, sit!” Suzy said.

L chuckled. “Arasseo. Are you mad at me?”

“Ani. Why should I be?”

“Then why’d you said that I’m flirting with those girls?” L looked at the girls and said, “Hey look! The girl in pink hair band is cute and beautiful. Should I approach her?”

Suzy ignored L and just read the menu. “Oooh! This looks delicious!”

L looked at Suzy and grabbed the menu from Suzy. He looked at Suzy in the eyes and said, “But the girl in front of me is more beautiful and charming.” He smiled.

Suzy cleared and snatched the menu and hid her blushing face. “Ya! What’s your order? You have your own menu.” She called the waitperson, “Ah, Ahjussi! We already have an order!”

The Ahjussi came and Suzy and L gave their order. After an hour of eating and conversation, they took the bus and went back to school.

Inside the bus, L took his seat beside Suzy. Suzy said, “Uhm, L. Thank you for the treat.”

“You’re welcome. Thank you, too.”

“For what?”

“For being a good sport. Even thought you already know about what happened you still went out with me. I don’t want to think that you like me…but I just want to tell you that…”

Suzy was staring at L. “Tell me what?”

“…that I still…” L bit his lips. “Ah, never mind. I’ll drop off first. See you tomorrow in school. I’ll be absent for today,” L said. He stood up and dropped off the bus.

“Huh? Wae?” L left his wallet beside Suzy. Suzy picked it up. Tsk, he is careless. He even forgot his wallet. Then she noticed L’s I.D. Hm, what does he look like in his I.D? I’m curious. Kekeke. She pulled L’s I.D out of the wallet and was surprised with what she saw. The name written on his old I.D was, Kim Myungsoo (in Hangul) Suzy became more curious, so he opened L’s wallet and saw a picture. He (young L) was beside his older sister, young Kim Hyoyeon and beside his sister was, young Bae Suzy. It was the only picture kept inside L’s wallet. Suzy’s eyes widened. She was surprised with what she saw, and knew. L Kim is also Kim Myungsoo. What the! It means he knows that I am his childhood enemy? What else do I need to know from him? What else is he hiding from me? Crap! Is he playing with me?

As the bus stopped in front of the school, Suzy dropped off with L’s wallet in her bag, and still surprised.

--

Sulli and Taemin were walking along the hallway, when Taemin asked, “Sulli-ah, can I visit you to your house?”

“Hm? Uhm…well, yes,” Sulli answered.

“Really? Can I come this weekend?”

“Taemin-ah, not this weekend because we will be meeting with Choi Minho’s family. Don’t worry. I’ll tell everything to my paren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter