Examination Day

IT'S YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the examination finally came. Students were nervous for their first examination. Some students were busy studying in the library or study areas while others are just hanging around feeling like it was not their examination day.

Krystal and Suzy came in the class at eight o’clock and after fifteen minutes, Sulli came. She took her seat and brought out her reviewer. She glanced at Taemin’s chair but he wasn’t there. She looked at the hallway and saw Taemin with Hyo Jin. Taemin went inside the classroom and greeted Sulli. “Sulli-ah, good luck!” He smiled and took her seat.

Sulli answered Taemin with a little smile.

Choi Minho entered the class seriously and passed by Krystal like she wasn’t sitting there. Krystal called him, “Choi Minho!” Minho turned his head. Krys asked, “Did you know that today is our examination day?”

Minho nodded and answered, “Yes. L texted me when I was absent.” Then he turned back and took his seat.

Okay, good luck then! Krystal thought.

“Oh, by the way, Krystal!” Minho called.

Krystal turned her head.

“Fighting!” Minho said and smiled.

Krystal smiled and said, “Thanks. Fighting!” And turned her head back and blushed. What’s wrong with me?

Sulli and Suzy looked at Krystal, then looked at each other and smiled.

Later, L Kim entered the class. He stopped at Suzy’s front. Suzy looked up at him. “What do you want?”

“Do you need my good luck charm?” L asked boastfully.

“Tch. Get lost, L. I think you’re the one who needs it. Go at the cafeteria, and try to buy one.” Suzy smirked.

L crossed his eyebrows. “How about we make a bet?”

Suzy continued reading her book and answered, “Sorry, not interested.”

“How about going on a date with me if you lose?”

Suzy slammed her book on the table. She crossed her eyebrows, mad, and said, “Do you think I want to have a date with you? Huh! You’re dreaming, L.”

“Prove it to me that you don’t want to have a date with me, or maybe you’re just scared to lose.” L smirked.

Suzy rolled her eyes. “Fine! If I win, you will stop bothering me! Call?”

“Call!” L gave Suzy thumbs up and left.

Aish. He’s really bothersome!

On Sulli and Taemin’s seats, Taemin asked, “Sulli-ah, did you study well?”

Sulli nodded and asked in a low voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter