Chapter 7

When Dreams Come True (Sequel to Cinderella)

                Three weeks had past and U-Kiss had officially made their Korean comeback with their 3rd full album, Collage. Jayne rarely got to see Soohyun with the insane back-to-back schedule U-Kiss had. It was 10pm on a Wednesday night when Jayne heard the intercom go off in her apartment. Curious to see who it was, she got up from the couch and hit the button.

                “Oh jagi-ya…guess who?” Soohyun sang in a cheerful voice. Jayne giggled and buzzed him in. Soohyun dashed up the stairs loud enough for Jayne to hear as she approached her front door. Jayne didn’t even have time to open the door completely before Soohyun picked her body up and pressed her up against the wall in a searing hot kiss. Jayne moaned into his mouth as his hand grabbed her left leg, draping it around his waist. His body pressed firmly up against her as Jayne’s fingers combed thru his hair. “Jayne…I’ve missed you so much, baby. You have no clue how badly I’ve wanted to hold you and kiss you.” Soohyun whispered up against her neck in between kisses. Jayne couldn’t help but groan in response. Without time to react, Soohyun picked Jayne up and carried her body to the bedroom. Laying her body gently on the bed, Soohyun crawled up next to her and started caressing her hair as he gazed lovingly into her sky blue eyes.  “I can’t wait to make you my wife. I wish we were married already.” Soohyun blushed. Jayne’s heart skipped a beat upon hearing those words.

                “I’m still in shock that I’m your fiancée.” Jayne giggled as Soohyun gave her a quick peck on the lips. “Speaking of which…we never set a date. I know you’ve been so busy with your comeback. Will we ever find time with your schedule?” Jayne asked as Soohyun laid his head on her stomach.

                “I’ve been thinking of that as well. How soon did you want to get married?” Soohyun wrapped his arms around her body and breathed in her faint tropical body spray.

                “Tomorrow.” Jayne replied as Soohyun’s head popped up. Jayne stuck her tongue out at him as he started laughing. He cocked his head and raised his eyebrow. “Although that would be nice, I want to make it as easy on you as possible. Let’s work around your schedule. I’ll wait as long as I need to…within reason of course.” Jayne winked.

                “I knew there was a reason why I loved you so much, jagi-ya. You make me so happy that my heart wants to burst. Well, to be honest I have a confession to make.” Soohyun sat up and crossed his legs Indian style, resting his arms on each knee.

                “Oh? What is it, yeobo?” Jayne asked, his statement piquing her interest.

                “Well, I’ve been doing a lot of serious thinking in regards to my future. I know that I will soon be your husband and although being the leader of U-Kiss is a wonderful job, I want to ensure that I have something to fall back on career-wise years down the road.” Soohyun continued. Jayne listened intently as she shifted her body so that she was sitting straight up in her bed, her back flush with the headboard. “I enrolled at Pai Chai University, Jayne. I found out earlier this week that I got a scholarship to attend there as well.”

                “OH MY GOSH!!! Really? Oh, Soo…that is FANTASTIC!” Jayne squealed as she bombarded him with a hug.

                “Wait…you’re not mad at me?” Soohyun said after they broke apart.

                “Huh? Why would I be mad? You’re not quitting U-Kiss, are you?” Jayne asked worriedly.

                “No, not at all. If AJ was allowed to attend Columbia University, why can’t I take some classes as well?” Soohyun answered.

                “Wait…you’re not going to go on hiatus like he did, are you?” Jayne brought her knees up against her chest and placed her chin on them.

                “No, I just wanted to take a class or two my first semester and see how I can handle the workload.” Soohyun replied as he reached out and caressed her hands with his.

                “I’m so proud of you, Soo. Please don’t overdo it! You already do so much with your schedule already. Have you decided on what you’re going to major in?” Jayne asked as her thumb gently rubbed over his hand.

                “Not yet. I need to get most of the general education classes out of the way, first. I’ll probably decide once I have a few semesters under my belt.” Soohyun said as Jayne nodded her head.

                “That’s a very wise decision. The last thing you need to do is stress yourself out with the major. How exciting! I wonder if you’ll have any classes with Yumi or Sarah. That would be funny. At least you’ll have two people that you’ll know going there.” Jayne winked.

                “Who knows. Would my beautiful fiancée help me with homework since she’s a teacher? I think I might enjoy taking classes if that’s the case.” Soohyun said playfully.

                “Mmmmm…maybe.” Jayne said with a twinkle in her eye. “I think you would enjoy that too much.”

                “Yes, way too much. I have 100% confidence in your teaching abilities. Make me wise, teacher.” Soohyun grinned deviously. He leaned forward and captured her lips, emitting a soft moan from Jayne. Soohyun let his tongue slide slowly into her open mouth, their tongues dancing a sensual tango. Jayne opened her legs and let Soohyun slide in between them as his hand cupped the back of her neck. Their kisses escalated very quickly into more passionate ones and both of their hearts started to pound harder and faster.

                “Soo…” Jayne sighed in between kisses. Soohyun stopped his assault on her and looked deep into her eyes. “Do you have to go home soon? I don’t know what schedule you might have tomorrow, but I don’t want you leaving any time soon. Please stay the night, yeobo…jebal.” Jayne pleaded. How could Soohyun say “no” to that?

                “You really want me to stay?” Soohyun whispered as Jayne nodded. He sealed her answer with a kiss. “I would be more than happy to do that.” Soohyun smiled up against her lips. Jayne gave him a soft kiss on his nose and gently peeled herself from his embrace. “Wait…where are you going?” Soohyun asked confused, pouting with tons of aegyo.

                “I just need to lock the front door and get ready for bed.” Jayne whispered sensually making Soohyun shudder in delight. His gaze remained on her body as she left the bedroom. Soohyun grabbed his phone from his pant pocket and sent a quick text to Hoon letting him know he was spending the night over Jayne’s. Upon hearing Jayne walk into the bathroom, he quietly crept up behind her and started peppering her neck with kisses as she was brushing her teeth. His hands started to graze her pale skin under her shirt, sending goose bumps over her flesh. “You are bad…you know that?” Jayne said at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, looking at Soohyun’s face behind her. Before Soohyun could continue torturing her, his cell phone chirped letting him know of a text message. Jayne turned her head slightly as she saw Soohyun open the message on his screen. “Who’s that from?” Jayne asked as he read the message and stuck the phone back into his pocket.

                “Well, Hoon knows that I’m not coming home tonight.” Soohyun stated as Jayne nodded. He reached out for her again, but Jayne slyly smacked his hand. He looked up at her with puppy eyes wondering what her reason was for stopping his advances.

                “I need to finish getting ready, Soo. Don’t you have to get ready, too? Oh…you don’t have anything to change into, do you?” Jayne replied. Once she realized Soohyun didn’t have spare clothes to change into or toiletries, she opened her vanity mirror in the bathroom to search for a spare toothbrush. Her mind was so focused on this task that when she turned around, toothbrush in hand, completely dropped. “Y-you don’t have a s-shirt on…” Jayne stuttered as Soohyun smirked.

                “Well, I need to make sure I don’t get this all sweaty. Oh,…and I wouldn’t want to wrinkle it in my sleep, right jagi-ya?” Soohyun whispered huskily as Jayne’s eyes roamed over every inch of his buff upper torso. Trying to clear her mind from this amazing distraction, she handed Soohyun the spare toothbrush and slipped around his body as she ran into the bedroom. Locking the door behind her, she took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and leaned up against the doorframe. “Jayne…what are you doing?” Soohyun laughed as he knocked on the door.

                “Um…I need to change. Go ahead and brush your teeth and I’ll meet you in a minute or two.” Jayne barely got out as she dashed to her dresser, opening drawers trying to figure out what to wear to bed now that Soohyun would be spending the night. Jayne was extremely glad that Yumi had already started school and was situated in her dorm. Pulling a few drawers open, Jayne’s eyes rummaged over several choices of outfits to wear. Undressing herself and throwing her clothes in the hamper, she slipped on a fresh pair of threads and checked her reflection in the mirror above her dresser. Soohyun knocked on the bedroom door bringing Jayne out of her daydream state. She gave her reflection a quick look-over before she walked to the bedroom door and unlocked it. Soohyun just stared at her choice of clothes.

                “I was expecting something…” Soohyun started but stopped mid-sentence.

                “y? Yeah…I know. I don’t know what you were expecting, but I don’t want to tease you. We are still waiting until our honeymoon, right?” Jayne asked softly as Soohyun reached out and caressed her jawline.

                “Baby, you look y in anything you wear.” Soohyun spoke gently. “Yes, we will wait. I respect you so much for doing so.” He picked up her body and let her switch off the main light in the bedroom, allowing the room to have a gentle glow from the lamp by the bed. Jayne reached out with her arm and peeled back the comforter. Soohyun then gently laid her body in the middle of her bed and once she was situated, he got in beside her. He grabbed the comforter and covered both of their bodies as he snuggled up against her neck with his face. “What did I do to be so lucky to have you in my life, Jayne? If you only knew how happy you make me.” Soohyun gingerly picked up Jayne’s left hand and admired the engagement ring he bought her.

                “I hope I can make you happy for the rest of our lives. I want to be the best wife. I’m going to be so honored to carry that title.” Jayne sighed contently. Soohyun shifted his body so that he was on top of her. Their lips connected over and over again as Jayne’s hands traced over his muscular arms.

                “You know what’s going to make me even happier than you being my wife?” Soohyun said in between kisses. Jayne raised her eyebrow and gently pushed her hands up against his pecs, keeping him at a distance to see his reaction.

                “What’s that?” Jayne asked coyly.

                “You being the mother of my children.” Soohyun whispered seductively as his hands reached under her t-shirt and rubbed her stomach tenderly.

                “Really?” Jayne said in awe. “You think I would be a good mom?”

                “I don’t think, Jayne…I know you will. I will be over the Moon when you tell me that you’ll be carrying our baby.” Soohyun slowly lifted her t-shirt up, exposing her navel. His tongue darted out and he nibbled at it, making Jayne swoon. He let his mouth travel along her stomach, kissing softly and tenderly. After a few minutes he pulled her shirt down and leaned forward to kiss once more. With his right hand, he turned out the lamp on the nightstand, enveloping the room in darkness. “I love you more than words will ever be able to explain. Saranghae, Jayne. Thank you for letting me spend the night. I’m going to enjoy holding you in my arms tonight.”

                “Not as much as I will enjoy being in your arms! Saranghae, Soo.” Jayne grinned as she settled into his embrace. They spent the next thirty minutes whispering words of love, talking about their future, and kissing. After making sure their alarms were set for the following morning, Soohyun wrapped Jayne in a spooning position and the two of them drifted off into a peaceful sleep.